Democrats: We Don’t Care If Hillary Clinton Is Indicted...Please explain this idiocy

Democrats: We Don't Care If Hillary Clinton Is Indicted - Breitbart

So if you do not care if Hillary is indicted and belongs in prison, would you care if Hillary picked Edward Snowden for her VP? What if Hillary picked Bernie Madoff for her VP even though he is in prison, I mean Hillary could pardon him if she got elected. Do Democrats have any morals?
How's that indictment coming along?
She will be indicted, it is taking forever because the newest revelations revealed are that the Kremlin has hillaries emails as well. This is a disaster for the NSA who should have known that this was happening and put a stop to it in some way. The FBI quite frankly is not in charge of this investigation as National Security may have been compromised and the FBI can easily be told to quash the entire thing rather than expose how seriously flawed USA security was and perhaps is still as Obama is still allowing nonsense like this and or trying to cover it up. This is the worst breach of U.S. National Security ever as everything that we were doing at the Dept of State was open on a bathroom hid server. See all Hillary really cared about was that the server could not be found and confiscated before she could wipe it, and that is exactly what she achieved.

I'm not a democrat, but I would have to have a look at the indictment before making a judgement. And....an indictment does not mean guilt.

Everything I have read and heard about this email business informs me that Hillary broke no laws. She probably broke some State Department rules....and criticism of her actions is warranted.

She is more qualified and capable than Donald Trump. So, she will get my vote unless more damning chargers and evidence are brought forward.

Go suck a cock faggot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So if you do not care if Hillary is indicted and belongs in prison, would you care if Hillary picked Edward Snowden for her VP? What if Hillary picked Bernie Madoff for her VP even though he is in prison, I mean Hillary could pardon him if she got elected. Do Democrats have any morals?
No they don't
Why?
Because they will lie cheat and steal to get what they want. And deny they are doing it every step of the way.

It is IDIOTS like you that should take a reading comprehension test before accessing forums.

You and the fellow moron who wrote the BLOG for Breibart (may the devil roast his soul) come up with a "theory" based on NOTHING and spew it out as if it was from the Mt. Sinai Tablets.

Who the fuck said that democrats don't care beside the imbecile author and the right wing Rasmussen (a polling outfit that has been WRONG since 1984)?

No they don't
Why?
Because they will lie cheat and steal to get what they want. And deny they are doing it every step of the way.
Agreed, but why do Americans not care? I mean if they do the same things they will get arrested, so why do people not care about this?

It is IDIOTS like you that should take a reading comprehension test before accessing forums.

You and the fellow moron who wrote the BLOG for Breibart (may the devil roast his soul) come up with a "theory" based on NOTHING and spew it out as if it was from the Mt. Sinai Tablets.

Who the fuck said that democrats don't care beside the imbecile author and the right wing Rasmussen (a polling outfit that has been WRONG since 1984)?

PS Did Hillary teach you to use that language? Why are you so frustrated?

I'm not a democrat, but I would have to have a look at the indictment before making a judgement. And....an indictment does not mean guilt.

Everything I have read and heard about this email business informs me that Hillary broke no laws. She probably broke some State Department rules....and criticism of her actions is warranted.

She is more qualified and capable than Donald Trump. So, she will get my vote unless more damning chargers and evidence are brought forward.

Yes she's much more qualified than trump.

The man has never held public office in his life yet he thinks he's capable of being president.

All he's done all his life is lie, cheat and legally steal from people. He's a CEO of a company which means he's a dictator. Private companies aren't democracies or republics. They're a fascist state with a few at the top and everyone below has not say. trump has been a dictator all his life so it's not surprising to me to see him believe that the presidency isn't a leadership position. To him, it's a dictator position and it shows by his statements. He believes he can just order people around and they'll do it. It doesn't work that way in American government. Government isn't private business and never should be treated that way.

As for Hillary being indicted? LOL. Please.

The republicans were saying that most of the 90s. How did that work out for them? She wasn't indicted for anything, in fact she was cleared of all accusations and never charged. Then she went on to become a 2 term senator and the Secretary of State.

These statements from the republicans are nothing but desperate people who have no grasp of reality.

She'll be indicted the same way she was indicted in the 90s.

Conservatives are delusional.

What "frustrates" people like me, is that morons....like you.....would actually vote based on the stupidity spewed by a right wing blog-tabloid....You "read" what you want to "hear".

Yes she's much more qualified than trump.

The man has never held public office in his life yet he thinks he's capable of being president.

All he's done all his life is lie, cheat and legally steal from people. He's a CEO of a company which means he's a dictator. Private companies aren't democracies or republics. They're a fascist state with a few at the top and everyone below has not say. trump has been a dictator all his life so it's not surprising to me to see him believe that the presidency isn't a leadership position. To him, it's a dictator position and it shows by his statements. He believes he can just order people around and they'll do it. It doesn't work that way in American government. Government isn't private business and never should be treated that way.

As for Hillary being indicted? LOL. Please.

The republicans were saying that most of the 90s. How did that work out for them? She wasn't indicted for anything, in fact she was cleared of all accusations and never charged. Then she went on to become a 2 term senator and the Secretary of State.

These statements from the republicans are nothing but desperate people who have no grasp of reality.

She'll be indicted the same way she was indicted in the 90s.

Conservatives are delusional.

George Washington never help public office and was President............. So go figure, and don't waste your time typing 3 million words next time, as no one will ever read them all.

What "frustrates" people like me, is that morons....like you.....would actually vote based on the stupidity spewed by a right wing blog-tabloid....You "read" what you want to "hear".
What are you so frustrated about?

Be nice, you might get a job wall building.

people that think all are one..

Actually, if you look at the flawed Rasmussen so-called "survey".....Even 1/3 of republicans agree that Clinton should NOT pull out of the race based on a witch hunt until there is BOTH a trial and conviction.

But the nuance is lost on right wing morons.

Actually, if you look at the flawed Rasmussen so-called "survey".....Even 1/3 of republicans agree that Clinton should NOT pull out of the race based on a witch hunt until there is BOTH a trial and conviction.

Which means that two thirds do believe that she should quit before her arrest.

Which means that two thirds do believe that she should quit before her arrest.
Have you ask everyone claiming to be a democrat? No, so the poll is inaccurate..

How's that indictment coming along?
She will be indicted, it is taking forever because the newest revelations revealed are that the Kremlin has hillaries emails as well. This is a disaster for the NSA who should have known that this was happening and put a stop to it in some way. The FBI quite frankly is not in charge of this investigation as National Security may have been compromised and the FBI can easily be told to quash the entire thing rather than expose how seriously flawed USA security was and perhaps is still as Obama is still allowing nonsense like this and or trying to cover it up. This is the worst breach of U.S. National Security ever as everything that we were doing at the Dept of State was open on a bathroom hid server. See all Hillary really cared about was that the server could not be found and confiscated before she could wipe it, and that is exactly what she achieved.
We've been told she would be indicted in March.....then April...then May.....now?

Forum List

Back