Democrats: We Don’t Care If Hillary Clinton Is Indicted...Please explain this idiocy

Wrong Hillary authorized the war, Bush had already more or less declared war and moved troops, but he could not commit them in peacetime without a vote from the electorate. So the vote actually sent troops into direct combat, as it was not just Bush decision, it was also in part a Hillary decision. The fact is that Hillary could have said NO, but warmongers never do that, do they?

Guy, you can keep repeating this shit, but the fact is, Bush started the war. Not Hillary.

and you know what, if Bush had listened to his generals and did it right, it wouldn't have turned into the clusterfuck it did.

Wrong Hillary authorized the war, Bush had already more or less declared war and moved troops, but he could not commit them in peacetime without a vote from the electorate. So the vote actually sent troops into direct combat, as it was not just Bush decision, it was also in part a Hillary decision. The fact is that Hillary could have said NO, but warmongers never do that, do they?

Guy, you can keep repeating this shit, but the fact is, Bush started the war. Not Hillary.

and you know what, if Bush had listened to his generals and did it right, it wouldn't have turned into the clusterfuck it did.
Wrong, Bush said I believe that we need to go to war, and sent his request to the electorate which included Hillary. She voted for the war so the war began, if the vote had come back no then there would have been no war. So since it was peacetime the decision to go to war was sent to the electorate who committed troops.

Hillary voted yes, lets invade Iraq, it's a fact whether you disagree or not hillary voted to go into iraq - Google Search

But you stay there in your little land where hilly voted not to go into Iraq.................

Wrong, Bush said I believe that we need to go to war, and sent his request to the electorate which included Hillary. She voted for the war so the war began, if the vote had come back no then there would have been no war. So since it was peacetime the decision to go to war was sent to the electorate who committed troops.

I'm not sure what this electorate is you keep talking about...

Point was, Bush's decision, not Hillary, not the "Electorate". As one of his precedessors said, "The Buck Stops here".

I'm not sure what this electorate is you keep talking about...

Point was, Bush's decision, not Hillary, not the "Electorate". As one of his precedessors said, "The Buck Stops here".
Well when you figure out what electorate means, you will know that you are babbling.

That is your problem Joe, you don't think...........................

Next

Yeah, but I'm pretty much mopping the floor with you and your sad attempts to shove Bush's shit on Hillary's doorstep.

You see, the ironic thing is, Trump's victory is the GOP repudiating Bushism, the New World Order, Neo-Con philosophy and everything else.

Too bad Trump is offering nothing but racism in its place.

That is your problem Joe, you don't think...........................

Next

Yeah, but I'm pretty much mopping the floor with you and your sad attempts to shove Bush's shit on Hillary's doorstep.

You see, the ironic thing is, Trump's victory is the GOP repudiating Bushism, the New World Order, Neo-Con philosophy and everything else.

Too bad Trump is offering nothing but racism in its place.
Oh my God, this is not about Bush though, is it.

Was Lost In Space your favorite TV show?

lostinspace.jpeg

Oh my God, this is not about Bush though, is it.

Was Lost In Space your favorite TV show?

You are the one trying to use Bush's epic fuckup to disparage Hillary..

When it tells us why REPUBLICANS can't be trusted with power.

I think you are a bit lost...
Actually you are the one who wants to bring Bush into the conversation, as a ploy to direct the conversation away from the facts surrounding Obamas criminal compliance in allowing hilly to do her racketeering on government time because he allowed her illegal server. The fact is that the state dept know she had no government email and approved, or were so inept as to not know in the first place. U may choose.

Actually you are the one who wants to bring Bush into the conversation, as a ploy to direct the conversation away from the facts surrounding Obamas criminal compliance in allowing hilly to do her racketeering on government time because he allowed her illegal server.

Except you guys have presented no evidence of that. Unlike Haliburton, which made BILLIONS off Bush and Cheney's illegal war.

Getting worked up about "Using the wrong e-mail" or "lying about a blow job" doesn't matter.

The ONLY thing that should matter in this election is who is going to make your life better.

Period.

Actually you are the one who wants to bring Bush into the conversation, as a ploy to direct the conversation away from the facts surrounding Obamas criminal compliance in allowing hilly to do her racketeering on government time because he allowed her illegal server.

Except you guys have presented no evidence of that. Unlike Haliburton, which made BILLIONS off Bush and Cheney's illegal war.

Getting worked up about "Using the wrong e-mail" or "lying about a blow job" doesn't matter.

The ONLY thing that should matter in this election is who is going to make your life better.

Period.
Hillary did not have a correct email, which made every email she sent a crime. 18 U.S. Code § 794 - Gathering or delivering defense information to aid foreign government

Democrats: We Don't Care If Hillary Clinton Is Indicted - Breitbart

So if you do not care if Hillary is indicted and belongs in prison, would you care if Hillary picked Edward Snowden for her VP? What if Hillary picked Bernie Madoff for her VP even though he is in prison, I mean Hillary could pardon him if she got elected. Do Democrats have any morals?
Will you vote for Trump if he's indicted? Because it's starting to look like he's going to get indicted. This will be a great test to see if you guys are the hypocrites I believe you to be. I want to see Trump get indicted, then see your sorry ass vote for him. Because we all know Bush lied us into war and the only reason we wasn't indicted is because of people like you who provided him with cover for 8 long years.

Democrats: We Don't Care If Hillary Clinton Is Indicted - Breitbart

So if you do not care if Hillary is indicted and belongs in prison, would you care if Hillary picked Edward Snowden for her VP? What if Hillary picked Bernie Madoff for her VP even though he is in prison, I mean Hillary could pardon him if she got elected. Do Democrats have any morals?
Will you vote for Trump if he's indicted? Because it's starting to look like he's going to get indicted. This will be a great test to see if you guys are the hypocrites I believe you to be. I want to see Trump get indicted, then see your sorry ass vote for him. Because we all know Bush lied us into war and the only reason we wasn't indicted is because of people like you who provided him with cover for 8 long years.
If Trump is indicted for espionage I will not vote for him.

Hillary did not have a correct email, which made every email she sent a crime. 18 U.S. Code § 794 - Gathering or delivering defense information to aid foreign government

Technically, sending your mom a cute kitten video on a federal server is a crime.

Can you actually list a case where someone was sent to prison for using the wrong e-mail?
There is no case where a top level U.S. official has behaved like this and put national secrets at risk. At one time if you were caught revealing national secrets to the enemy they tied you between 4 horses and watched you get ripped apart drawing and quartering | punishment

Really

There is no case where a top level U.S. official has behaved like this and put national secrets at risk. At one time if you were caught revealing national secrets to the enemy they tied you between 4 horses and watched you get ripped apart drawing and quartering | punishment

Really

At one time we burned witches... what's your point.

Your argument is that even though there is no evidence of Hillary's server being hacked, Hillary was putting "secrets" (not really) at risk by not using the government servers, which are not only hacked on a regular basis, but violated by low-level functionaries like Snowden and Manning.

So essentially, you don't have a case where anyone went to jail for "using the wrong e-mail".

Really

At one time we burned witches... what's your point.

Your argument is that even though there is no evidence of Hillary's server being hacked, Hillary was putting "secrets" (not really) at risk by not using the government servers, which are not only hacked on a regular basis, but violated by low-level functionaries like Snowden and Manning.

So essentially, you don't have a case where anyone went to jail for "using the wrong e-mail".
There does not need to be evidence of her server being hacked, and by the way the emails that Guccifer published in 2013 were from Clinton, this is when the story broke and the media did not report it. So go figure Joe, and the server was illegal before being hacked, as you can not store secret information outside of approved stations.

There does not need to be evidence of her server being hacked, and by the way the emails that Guccifer published in 2013 were from Clinton, this is when the story broke and the media did not report it. So go figure Joe, and the server was illegal before being hacked, as you can not store secret information outside of approved stations.

Emails Guccifer produced were non-sensitive items from Syd Blumenthal's server.

So now you are claiming ANY e-mail Clinton sent was sensitive.

Hey, I hear she sent Lanny Davis a cute kitten video. Clearly this violates national security!

Here's a cute Kitten Video. It will help you calm down as you melt down over the next few months as Hillary marches to the Presidency.

Forum List

Back