Democrats want you to believe that they care about the middle class. Lie.

Think living on welfare is a hoot?

Try it.

Then why do people stay on it for generations?

There was talk about how now the 5th straight generation is going on welfare. That was in the 80's.

We are on the 6th or 7th now. If it was so horrible, why would people, not only not goet off of it, but teach thier kids how to stay on it?

Recipients of TANF can only receive benefits for a maximum of two consecutive years and a lifetime total of five years. There are exceptions in some states, but those exceptions are up to (and primarily funded by) the states themselves.

if you live in a state with a 7th Gen welfare recipient you should consider asking your state legislature to reduce the exemptions they allow.

Numbers do not tell the whole story. I'm not going to bother checking the figures for that is but one part of the whole.
Simple questions will suffice:
Would you trade places with the mythical family in the example?
If not, why not?

Notwithstanding my response, Rabbi, you are a damn liar by omission and commission. It's about your (lack) of character and the fact - easily verified by your (too) many hate and fear posts.

You claim the OP is wrong and when challenged to refute it you resort to ad hominem attacks on me. You are a pitiful worthless piece of shit. Just sayin'.

Worthless, hardly. Pointing out what you are is a public service. You are a damn liar. You are a callous conservative. Simple declarative sentences; personal attacks aside, they are accurate descriptions of your lack of character.
Removing mens property rights shows a lack of balls. If you want to commit robbery do it yourself, without government goons. It's for the children.

Numbers do not tell the whole story. I'm not going to bother checking the figures for that is but one part of the whole.
Simple questions will suffice:
Would you trade places with the mythical family in the example?
If not, why not?

Notwithstanding my response, Rabbi, you are a damn liar by omission and commission. It's about your (lack) of character and the fact - easily verified by your (too) many hate and fear posts.

You claim the OP is wrong and when challenged to refute it you resort to ad hominem attacks on me. You are a pitiful worthless piece of shit. Just sayin'.

Worthless, hardly. Pointing out what you are is a public service. You are a damn liar. You are a callous conservative. Simple declarative sentences; personal attacks aside, they are accurate descriptions of your lack of character.

Seems to me that a little anger towards the oppression of successful people is unsettling to your righteously tender sensibilities. Standing against those that would destroy a mans rights makes one a, "callous conservative". Hahahahaha........

So looking at this "data" which shows that the poor get support, that means that Dems don't care about the middle class?

Are you advocating that the middle class get similar assistance?
Or are you advocating that the poor should get no assistance at all?

Seems to me that a little anger towards the oppression of successful people is unsettling to your righteously tender sensibilities. Standing against those that would destroy a mans rights makes one a, "callous conservative". Hahahahaha........

Rabbi may rightfully express his anger in anyway he pleases, as I can express my disdain for avarice and the hate and fear perveyors of which he is a proud representative. A callous conservative defines a specific type of conservative.
Most understand who and what a social conservative supports (and that ain't freedom); and what a fiscal conservative supports (and that ain't someone who lets fixed assets rot); then their is the Conservative Chic, those who follow the latest fad, ever fearful of being different from the herd.
Finally, the callous conservative, s/he who lives by this motto: "I've got mine, fuck the rest of you". And, let us not forget the Neo- Conservative, the latest iteration who believe that might makes right and the ends are justified by the means crowd.
btw, thanks for sharing.

Do you know what your problem is?

your a fucking idiot.

No one is forcing you to live in America.

You dont like what the majority voted for then fucking move.

So looking at this "data" which shows that the poor get support, that means that Dems don't care about the middle class?

Anyone?

I'm advocating that if one thinks that the poor should get assistance, they should write a check or give away all of ones possessions in persoanal fight against poverty. I would never stand in the way of an individuals right to dispose of their own private property.

Rabbi may rightfully express his anger in anyway he pleases, as I can express my disdain for avarice and the hate and fear perveyors of which he is a proud representative. A callous conservative defines a specific type of conservative.
Most understand who and what a social conservative supports (and that ain't freedom); and what a fiscal conservative supports (and that ain't someone who lets fixed assets rot); then their is the Conservative Chic, those who follow the latest fad, ever fearful of being different from the herd.
Finally, the callous conservative, s/he who lives by this motto: "I've got mine, fuck the rest of you". And, let us not forget the Neo- Conservative, the latest iteration who believe that might makes right and the ends are justified by the means crowd.
btw, thanks for sharing.

Makes me kind of happy that I'm a Jeffersonian Liberal.

I'm advocating that if one thinks that the poor should get assistance, they should write a check or give away all of ones possessions in persoanal fight against poverty. I would never stand in the way of an individuals right to dispose of their own private property.

So the poor should not get government help? Do I have that right?

So maybe the thread title should have read "Republicans hate the poor" as opposed to what you currently have it as....probably a little more accurate.

Dude the guy who wrote the article lied about the numbers
You are promoting illegal and forceful redistribution. I vote for freedom.

It is not forceful , you can move from the country at any time you choose

Actually, it is forceful as an American citizen. You need to re-evaluate how you are seeing it. If one must give up the right to enjoy the benefits of being an American citizen in an effort to NOT participate in redistribution, then one is being forced to do it.

And as for "what the majority of Americans wanted"....Got news for you....When Obama was presented with the "rediustribution" question per Joe the plumber, he skirted it and his staff and democratic pundits said it was taken out of context....

So if he was so sure the American People wanted it, then why didnt he simply respond with...."yes, it is redistribution of wealth and I have all intentions of making it happen"?

You think he may have been concerned that it was NOT what 51 % of the American electorate wanted?

Ya think?

Forum List

Back