Democrats want you to believe that they care about the middle class. Lie.

Do you know what your problem is?

your a fucking idiot.

No one is forcing you to live in America.

You dont like what the majority voted for then fucking move.
So we don't have a Constitutional Republic any longer, it's a pure Democracy?
Well, then I vote that you should swallow poison, since you like pure Democracy. I don't, so I'll stay in the USA.
BTW
What would make you believe that you are an expert on judging a persons qualifications for being a, "fucking idiot".

Its called democracy.

The country already decided to help our poorer citizens.

Its good for the poor and good for the rest of us too in that it keeps our people healthy and saves money in the long run.

You are just a knee jerk asshole who wants to find someone to blame because you hate your life adn all other people.

So looking at this "data" which shows that the poor get support, that means that Dems don't care about the middle class?

Are you advocating that the middle class get similar assistance?
Or are you advocating that the poor should get no assistance at all?

Are you advocating that the middle class get similar assistance? no
Or are you advocating that the poor should get no assistance at all?[/Imagine if you had to make your bills or your life sucked and so did your kids life. Hunger is the greatest motivator, but it's still right behind your kids going hungry.

Making people comfortabel in poverty is the worst thing you can do for them.

So looking at this "data" which shows that the poor get support, that means that Dems don't care about the middle class?

I'm advocating that if one thinks that the poor should get assistance, they should write a check or give away all of ones possessions in persoanal fight against poverty. I would never stand in the way of an individuals right to dispose of their own private property.

So the poor should not get government help? Do I have that right?

So maybe the thread title should have read "Republicans hate the poor" as opposed to what you currently have it as....probably a little more accurate.

Actually, the way I see it is...

Conservatives (Republicans in the case of this debate), for good or bad, have the premise that government views all people equally. None get support, and none get no support.

Government is not there to support the people...it is there to protect the people...and to interact with the international community on behgalf of the people.

Conservatrives dont hate any class of people. We admire success, we allow all to acheive success, we believe in personal responsibility for ones destiny.

It is not an issue of class. I know many conservatives that are not well off...and some that are struggling severely.

Or are you advocating that the poor should get no assistance at all?[/Imagine if you had to make your bills or your life sucked and so did your kids life. Hunger is the greatest motivator, but it's still right behind your kids going hungry.

So that reconfirms that apparently republicans hate the poor. That's only 40+ million people that the right couldn't care less about. Glad we cleared that up.

So that reconfirms that apparently republicans hate the poor. That's only 40+ million people that the right couldn't care less about. Glad we cleared that up.

Eactly how did you come to that conclusion based on his answer?
There is valid reason to believe what he believes.
Motivation for success is fear of failure. Motivation to not succeed is never fearing failure.

I'm advocating that if one thinks that the poor should get assistance, they should write a check or give away all of ones possessions in persoanal fight against poverty. I would never stand in the way of an individuals right to dispose of their own private property.

So maybe the thread title should have read "Republicans hate the poor" as opposed to what you currently have it as....probably a little more accurate.
When you say, "government help" do you mean that the money comes from peoples private property being confiscated and redistributed at the whim of some thief in Washington?
Maybe the thread title should be: How to preserve private property—with government control of its use and disposal. I thought that has already been tried in history and was proven to be a failure. That would be very accurate!

Conservatives (Republicans in the case of this debate), for good or bad, have the premise that government views all people equally. None get support, and none get no support.

Government is not there to support the people...it is there to protect the people...and to interact with the international community on behgalf of the people.

Conservatrives dont hate any class of people. We admire success, we allow all to acheive success, we believe in personal responsibility for ones destiny.

It is not an issue of class. I know many conservatives that are not well off...and some that are struggling severely.

Well thats why I asked what point he was trying to make by showing those stats. Was it that the middle class wasn't receiving enough government help or that the poor was receiving too much. Since they've declared that the poor should not be receiving government help, then this isn't a case of Dems hating the middle class, it's a case of the Dems caring too much about the poor, which apparently the right do not agree with.

Renamed: What the pseudo-cons want you to believe about the Democrats.....

Its called democracy.

Its good for the poor and good for the rest of us too in that it keeps our people healthy and saves money in the long run.

You are just a knee jerk asshole who wants to find someone to blame because you hate your life adn all other people.

Actually, you need to understand the truth.

The country decided to pursue one way to help our poorer citizens.
There is reason to believe that such a way is not the most effective.
Many believe not doing anything will be of greater help to them....it will force them to make things happen and allow them to be more independant.

Its called democracy.

No, you are wrong again.
It's a Constitutional Republic.
You sure know a lot of nasty invectives.:clap2:

damn you are as dumb as dirt

Ben Franklin quote:

I am for doing good to the poor, but...I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. I observed...that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer.

Read it and weep.

A much, much wiser man than you and me says you're wrong, and that the entire dem party is wrong.

Well thats why I asked what point he was trying to make by showing those stats. Was it that the middle class wasn't receiving enough government help or that the poor was receiving too much. Since they've declared that the poor should not be receiving government help, then this isn't a case of Dems hating the middle class, it's a case of the Dems caring too much about the poor, which apparently the right do not agree with.
That's a very foolish statement.

When you say, "government help" do you mean that the money comes from peoples private property being confiscated and redistributed at the whim of some thief in Washington?
Maybe the thread title should be: How to preserve private property—with government control of its use and disposal. I thought that has already been tried in history and was proven to be a failure. That would be very accurate!

You posted the stats, you tell me where that Medicaid money comes from or any of the other government funds. I'm not going to humor whatever tangent you want to off on about confiscating your property. I am simply trying to figure out how exactly your post shows the Dems not caring about the middle class. I think we've shown that it doesn't.

That's a very foolish statement.

LOL, and your statement did very well at illustrating that. :clap2::lol:

damn you are as dumb as dirt

Ben Franklin quote:

I am for doing good to the poor, but...I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. I observed...that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer.

Read it and weep.

A much, much wiser man than you and me says you're wrong, and that the entire dem party is wrong.

Am I? Or did I actually prove that the title of this thread is completely wrong and actually has nothing to do with Dems not caring about the middle class.

Yeah, thats what I thought.

I cant speak for him....but I agree with one thing...
Helping the poor at the expense of the middle class gives reason t0o believe that the democrats do have an issue with the middle class. Hate them? No. The middle class are their constuitants as well.
And yes, it is at the expense of the middle class.
Case in point....
The federal government has a progrma to educate those with a certain income level and below medical billing and coding...it is at the expoense of the tax payer...
If your income last year was above a certain level, you do jnot get the course paid for...it is a 900 hour course.
This holds true EVEN IF YOU BECAME UNEMPLOYED IN JANUARY...if last years return showed an income above a certain amount, you mustr poay for the course.
Now the REAL issue....
Admission MUST favor those with government assistance FIRST or the school loses government subsidy and also loses accrediation.
SO the classrooms are filled with lower class...and middle calss can not even get admission EVEN IF THEY CAN SCRAP THE MONEY TOGETHER FOR TUITION.

Helping the poor is one thing...but to do it at the expense of the middle class is inappropriate.

The composition of wealth also responds to incentives. And it's also simple enough for most people to understand that if the government taxes people who work and pays people not to work, fewer people will work.

-- Arthur Laffer

You posted the stats, you tell me where that Medicaid money comes from or any of the other government funds. I'm not going to humor whatever tangent you want to off on about confiscating your property. I am simply trying to figure out how exactly your post shows the Dems not caring about the middle class. I think we've shown that it doesn't.
I'm sorry that you think that the middle class gets away without having their property redistributed. The middle class likes seeing so called poor people doing better than they are in a system that redistributes property, their own property to others. Are you saying that some special class of people can lay claim to others property. How so.

Last edited:
Its called democracy.

No, you are wrong again.
It's a Constitutional Republic.
You sure know a lot of nasty invectives.:clap2:

Dear asswink,

A constitutional republic is a Democracy.

Forum List

Back