Democrats Turn ‘Where Are The Jobs?’ Chant On GOP

Why would you keep saying something that is untrue?

TM, is there some hidden quota for you to make posts where you look like a special-Ed kid? Do you not recognize that 90-99% of all people on these boards (and I assume other boards you visit) call you out as possibly the stupidest person on the internet? Do you think it’s just random coincidence that you’re consistently on your own with you “I hate white people,” “Republicans are all racist” and “Republicans hate working people, or just people” crap?

Liberals are what they hate because the reason the school teachers pay is in jeopardy is due to Big Government spends too much and NEVER repeals it’s spending, much like school teachers making too much cash while everyone else makes less…

Obama supports The Wars, homeland security, illegal immigration, torture, wiretaps, stimulus, bail outs and massive welfare… JUST LIKE BUSH. So most liberals used to hate all of that but today they will vigorously attack anyone that does not agree with Obama/Dems/Bush/Neocons and their agenda.

Try arguing HOW you’re going to pay these teachers TM. Don’t sit back and play the “higher moral ground” as it makes you out to be unable to engage in adult debate while at the same time thoroughly uneducated on the matter at hand.

So holy fucking shit, keep supporting the root causes from why teachers go on strike and blame everyone and everything but the problem.

You are 100% correct, but you won't even make a tiny dent .....:lol:

OOoh, I left out Bush grew HC and education A LOT as well... Of course it was evil back then and today when Obama does it its investment and caring for the peeon's.

I keep saying it, Liberals are what they hate.

TM, is there some hidden quota for you to make posts where you look like a special-Ed kid? Do you not recognize that 90-99% of all people on these boards (and I assume other boards you visit) call you out as possibly the stupidest person on the internet? Do you think it’s just random coincidence that you’re consistently on your own with you “I hate white people,” “Republicans are all racist” and “Republicans hate working people, or just people” crap?

Liberals are what they hate because the reason the school teachers pay is in jeopardy is due to Big Government spends too much and NEVER repeals it’s spending, much like school teachers making too much cash while everyone else makes less…

Obama supports The Wars, homeland security, illegal immigration, torture, wiretaps, stimulus, bail outs and massive welfare… JUST LIKE BUSH. So most liberals used to hate all of that but today they will vigorously attack anyone that does not agree with Obama/Dems/Bush/Neocons and their agenda.

Try arguing HOW you’re going to pay these teachers TM. Don’t sit back and play the “higher moral ground” as it makes you out to be unable to engage in adult debate while at the same time thoroughly uneducated on the matter at hand.

So holy fucking shit, keep supporting the root causes from why teachers go on strike and blame everyone and everything but the problem.

So the tax cuts this gov gave business that is nearly the same amount these teachers cut will be had nothing to do with the budget balence in the state?

He is blanecing his budget on the backs of public workers and stripping them of their bargaining rights has what effect the budget balence of the state ??????

How many of you live in a town where at least 1/2 of the strip malls are empty? in my part of Naples,it was like a graveyard for two years. Virtually every small business in my community shut down. Finally things are starting to turn around here. I was actually hired on the spot in a new restaurant only three miles from my condo. I'ts a blessing!

So the tax cuts this gov gave business that is nearly the same amount these teachers cut will be had nothing to do with the budget balence in the state?

He is blanecing his budget on the backs of public workers and stripping of their bargaining rights will effect the budget balence of the state HOW??????

Maybe, because this is you, and as I said liberals are what they hate... You believe the answer it higher taxes, IE taking jobs/raises and growth away from poor hard working people (seeing as you hate them)to give to the much more well off Teachers union? Is that about right TM???

Can you even for a fucking moment, a billionth of a second, kinda sort of maybish try and look at the future costs and problems your silly low life scum bad “solutions” create?

If you raise taxes TM, what are the consequences, shot and long term?
Who pays these taxes and why?

What do you do when you quickly realize that even with significant tax raising you are still dramatically in the hole?

Will you feel bad when you realize you're building a budget on the backs of working people, just non Government working people... You hated that in the case of the teacher LOL!

In a time when the cost for near everything is dropping why do teachers need to either keep their current wages or make more while everyone else makes less?
What happens when you tax more and you end up with less job creation AND higher unemployment, meaning the higher taxes bring in less revenue over a longer period of time?

These are some pretty basic questions TM. If your “solutions” don’t work, and millions of people suffer, who’s head rolls, yours? Would you ever take respectability, or just claim we need higher taxes on rich people, as they move to another state or just stop spending/investing because they can afford to.

Last edited:
What is a porch negro?????

driveby's occupation and the odds are he is a tragic mulatto, unlike us proud dignified MGM African Americans.

DSCF2730.jpg

Last edited:
When some of you rightwingtards start losing your jobs because of legislation by GOPtars will the eyes start to open?

Eyes need to "open" on both sides of the fence, government has spent billions to "stimulate" and UE has gone up;not down.

Government works about as well as Jed Clampit's Bloodhound did when it comes to most things;including fixing the economy;hell; it is what helped fuck up the economy.

Why do idiots keeping blaming government spending and not bug businesses and Wall Street when it was proven that they created the financial crisis? Wake the hell up, government spending can't be all the fault for every damn thing and please prove so, otherwise please quit parroting rightwing talking points.

Government gave these people the tools to create the financial mess, when you have artificially low interest rates for example;guess what; people are going to spend foolishly.

People parrot on both sides, record yourself sometime, it sounds like Ed Schultz on MSNBC.:lol:

Eyes need to "open" on both sides of the fence, government has spent billions to "stimulate" and UE has gone up;not down.

Government works about as well as Jed Clampit's Bloodhound did when it comes to most things;including fixing the economy;hell; it is what helped fuck up the economy.

Why do idiots keeping blaming government spending and not bug businesses and Wall Street when it was proven that they created the financial crisis? Wake the hell up, government spending can't be all the fault for every damn thing and please prove so, otherwise please quit parroting rightwing talking points.

Government gave these people the tools to create the financial mess, when you have artificially low interest rates for example;guess what; people are going to spend foolishly.

People parrot on both sides, record yourself sometime, it sounds like Ed Schultz on MSNBC.:lol:

It's as I keep saying, you have to follow the money all the way back to where the problem started. many liberals want to just blame a big company or bank... Never even looking at the Government bailouts of comanies and Banks or the help given to these people before the well known bailouts.

So you are a tragic mulatto, I was on point.

The next time you're on point will be the first time in your life. You ain't got shit but some bitch ass racial slurs, most of which you have no clue what they mean ......

I know what a tragic mulatto is, see a lot of them in Mississippi, you talk and act just like one, sellout.

A sellout, mulatto calling someone else a sellout mulatto, you racist lefties are a laugh a minute.......:lol:

The next time you're on point will be the first time in your life. You ain't got shit but some bitch ass racial slurs, most of which you have no clue what they mean ......

I know what a tragic mulatto is, see a lot of them in Mississippi, you talk and act just like one, sellout.

A sellout, mulatto calling someone else a sellout mulatto, you racist lefties are a laugh a minute.......:lol:

Me a mulatto? You must be on crack, both of my parents are African American, how could I be a mulatto? As for a sellout, you're the one licking white butt crack not me.

Me a mulatto? You must be on crack, both of my parents are African American, how could I be a mulatto? As for a sellout, you're the one licking white butt crack not me.

You toss Obama's salad and he's half white, doesn't that count? ....

what is it about having to ANNOUNCE what nationality or race you are?

I'm English, Irish, German and Portuguese.

But all I say about myself is, I'M AN AMERICAN.

beats me.

You toss Obama's salad and he's half white, doesn't that count? ....

You're the one always talking about Obama so you're tossing his salad as well as teabagging his scrotum.

Forum List

Back