Democrats Turn ‘Where Are The Jobs?’ Chant On GOP

When some of you rightwingtards start losing your jobs because of legislation by GOPtars will the eyes start to open?

Uh. Moron.

Nearly 3M people in the private sector have lost their jobs since the Stimulus package was passed. All Courtesy of Obama-Pelosi-Reid.

When some of you rightwingtards start losing your jobs because of legislation by GOPtars will the eyes start to open?

Right, like there hasn't been enough job losses in the private sector already due to your homeboys policies.....:cuckoo:

The Obamanoids think the private sector hasn't made enough sacrifices.

Right, like there hasn't been enough job losses in the private sector already due to your homeboys policies.....:cuckoo:

My homeboys? lets see the proof faggot, or will you just continue to parrot that rightwing white men you worship as your masters?

Isn't that like the Cleveland middle school marching band attacking the Sri Lanka Cricket team?

Did you watch the tape?

MM is not brietbart.

There tapes have never been doctored like Brietbart who has been caught repetedly and is even being sued for it.

LOL, MM has been caught time after time of editing, fibbing, taking things out of context and just OUTRIGHT LYING.
Only a small majority takes anything MM has to say as TRUTH, the rest of the people just laugh at them.

Proof?

Did you watch the tape?

MM is not brietbart.

There tapes have never been doctored like Brietbart who has been caught repetedly and is even being sued for it.

LOL, MM has been caught time after time of editing, fibbing, taking things out of context and just OUTRIGHT LYING.
Only a small majority takes anything MM has to say as TRUTH, the rest of the people just laugh at them.

Proof?

see that button on top that says SEARCH.?
it's been posted here many a times.
have fun.

Eyes need to "open" on both sides of the fence, government has spent billions to "stimulate" and UE has gone up;not down.

Government works about as well as Jed Clampit's Bloodhound did when it comes to most things;including fixing the economy;hell; it is what helped fuck up the economy.

My homeboys? lets see the proof faggot, or will you just continue to parrot that rightwing white men you worship as your masters?

Your disdain for republicans and admiration of Obama and his left wing kooks is no secret.

And unlike your ace Obama, i bow to no man ......

61 billion is a laugher. It should be no less than 250billion a year in cuts. Our current fiasco can't be supported. And on the R and D reducing their benefit package, I'm all for it. I'm not really sure what the op is chanting about.

I keep saying it, Liberals are what they hate.

Why would you keep saying something that is untrue?

TM, is there some hidden quota for you to make posts where you look like a special-Ed kid? Do you not recognize that 90-99% of all people on these boards (and I assume other boards you visit) call you out as possibly the stupidest person on the internet? Do you think it’s just random coincidence that you’re consistently on your own with you “I hate white people,” “Republicans are all racist” and “Republicans hate working people, or just people” crap?

Liberals are what they hate because the reason the school teachers pay is in jeopardy is due to Big Government spends too much and NEVER repeals it’s spending, much like school teachers making too much cash while everyone else makes less…

Obama supports The Wars, homeland security, illegal immigration, torture, wiretaps, stimulus, bail outs and massive welfare… JUST LIKE BUSH. So most liberals used to hate all of that but today they will vigorously attack anyone that does not agree with Obama/Dems/Bush/Neocons and their agenda.

Try arguing HOW you’re going to pay these teachers TM. Don’t sit back and play the “higher moral ground” as it makes you out to be unable to engage in adult debate while at the same time thoroughly uneducated on the matter at hand.

So holy fucking shit, keep supporting the root causes from why teachers go on strike and blame everyone and everything but the problem.

I keep saying it, Liberals are what they hate.

Why would you keep saying something that is untrue?

TM, is there some hidden quota for you to make posts where you look like a special-Ed kid? Do you not recognize that 90-99% of all people on these boards (and I assume other boards you visit) call you out as possibly the stupidest person on the internet? Do you think it’s just random coincidence that you’re consistently on your own with you “I hate white people,” “Republicans are all racist” and “Republicans hate working people, or just people” crap?

Liberals are what they hate because the reason the school teachers pay is in jeopardy is due to Big Government spends too much and NEVER repeals it’s spending, much like school teachers making too much cash while everyone else makes less…

Obama supports The Wars, homeland security, illegal immigration, torture, wiretaps, stimulus, bail outs and massive welfare… JUST LIKE BUSH. So most liberals used to hate all of that but today they will vigorously attack anyone that does not agree with Obama/Dems/Bush/Neocons and their agenda.

Try arguing HOW you’re going to pay these teachers TM. Don’t sit back and play the “higher moral ground” as it makes you out to be unable to engage in adult debate while at the same time thoroughly uneducated on the matter at hand.

So holy fucking shit, keep supporting the root causes from why teachers go on strike and blame everyone and everything but the problem.

You are 100% correct, but you won't even make a tiny dent .....:lol:

Eyes need to "open" on both sides of the fence, government has spent billions to "stimulate" and UE has gone up;not down.

Government works about as well as Jed Clampit's Bloodhound did when it comes to most things;including fixing the economy;hell; it is what helped fuck up the economy.

Why do idiots keeping blaming government spending and not bug businesses and Wall Street when it was proven that they created the financial crisis? Wake the hell up, government spending can't be all the fault for every damn thing and please prove so, otherwise please quit parroting rightwing talking points.

Your disdain for republicans and admiration of Obama and his left wing kooks is no secret.

When have I ever admired Obama you porch Negro?

When have I ever admired Obama you porch Negro?

Oh never... :lol:

Who did you vote for again?

Porch negro huh ? That must be you in this video....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2DxyAGzGxM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2DxyAGzGxM[/ame]

Last edited:
What ever happened to Firing The Czars? aside from the 200,000 or so new government employees,all these new Obama employees are living off our childrens earnings! Shouldn't this be infuriating all normal thinking Americans? (being far-left liberals aren't normal,they show no concern over the debt,they just assume that the rich will pay for their kids future mortgages and life expenses).

Forum List

Back