Democrats Turn ‘Where Are The Jobs?’ Chant On GOP

what is it about having to ANNOUNCE what nationality or race you are?

I'm English, Irish, German and Portuguese.

But all I say about myself is, I'M AN AMERICAN.

beats me.
I'm mostly English and German, also a little Norwegian. I'm also a vegetarian. My wife is Korean. My younger daughter used to tell people she was half Korean and half vegetarian...

No points, kids are funny

what is it about having to ANNOUNCE what nationality or race you are?

I'm English, Irish, German and Portuguese.

But all I say about myself is, I'M AN AMERICAN.

beats me.
I'm mostly English and German, also a little Norwegian. I'm also a vegetarian. My wife is Korean. My younger daughter used to tell people she was half Korean and half vegetarian...

No points, kids are funny

:lol::thup:

Well ain't that SPEEEEEECIAL..

The Democrats had TWO FRIGGEN years to chant where are the jobs.

Democrats are so damn predicable and stupid. Like the people are going to be taken in by their dumb little chant.

The election was only 3 MONTHS ago. dumbshits.:lol:

The last day of Bush's budget, the unemployment rate was 10.1%. The day Republicans were swept into office, the unemployment rate was 9.2%.

And in those three months, Republicans have held hostage millions of unemployed to force more tax cuts for rich people. They have attempted to redefine rape. They have worked to cut health care for millions of Americans. Cut education. And they have accepted millions of dollars from big corporation.

Even Darrell Issa, the chairman of the oversight committee sent out emails to 150 of the largest American corporations to ask them what Republicans should do first.

Is this really what the Republican base wants? This kind of "fuck America" leadership? Can someone explain to me what the goal is other than get the "black" guy out of the "WHITE" House? And squeeze as much money as possible out of the country?

Can someone explain to me what the goal is other than get the "black" guy out of the "WHITE" House?

For me it's all about getting the Democrats and their desire to spend us into oblivion out of the White House and as many of them out of the Senate as possible.

If it makes you feel better to call me a racist then please I'm begging you call me the biggest racist that ever walked the planet if it gets this guy out of the WH......:eusa_pray: :bye1:

Can someone explain to me what the goal is other than get the "black" guy out of the "WHITE" House?

For me it's all about getting the Democrats and their desire to spend us into oblivion out of the White House and as many of them out of the Senate as possible.

If it makes you feel better to call me a racist then please I'm begging you call me the biggest racist that ever walked the planet if it gets this guy out of the WH......:eusa_pray: :bye1:
See, we didn't care about liberals like John Kerry, Al Gore or Bill Clinton because they were white. No one bothers Biden, Harry Reid or Nancy Pelosi because they are white. White liberals are OK with us. Sure, we give them a little hard time, but just in fun. It's only the black one who bothers us. Liberals want to make it about black and white because we are racists, so they jump through hoops to make the issue race. Clearly it's racism when we treat Obama like we treated the other white liberals. We can't see past skin color, that's clearly the issue. Makes perfect sense. Well, it does if you are a moron. Makes you wonder how they are able to dress themselves in the morning, doesn't it?

Last edited:
Ones own opinion is worthless without facts to back the opinion.

I wish you valued information as much as you revere your own opinion.

really?......how come every time you gives an opinion of what you think.....you dont supply a link to back it up?......ill tell you why you dont.....BECAUSE...its YOUR opinion....its what you think of whatever it is you were talking about.....not what 10 other people with like opinions think about the same thing.....An opinion is a subjective statement usually given by an individual....

Democrats Turn 'Where Are The Jobs?' Chant On GOP | News One

Republicans say a smaller government eventually will spur private-sector job growth. Many economists challenge that claim, noting that the government helps pays for research, infrastructure, education and other programs that provide both public- and private-sector jobs. GOP leaders already acknowledge that thousands of government workers would lose their jobs in the short run under the $61 billion cost-cutting bill House Republicans are pushing this week.

If that happens, “so be it,” said House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio. “We’re broke

Since we're so broke lets see Boehner and the other Republitards in the House and Senate give up their jobs and government pensions and health care insurance. :rolleyes:

Boehner forgot to add that when these government employees lose their job that they shouldn't expect any unemployment money and assistance and that if you don't find a new job fast enough after he just help to kick you out of your government job, that its your fault because you're too lazy and unmotivated, I'm just regurgitating what you Republitards in the forum have been spewing ad naseum.

You idiots and retards that voted or the GOPtards in November are reaping what you have sowed.

So what is your proposal? Raise taxes, which would also result in job losses? Or just keep spending more than we have and piling up huge deficits, which would be suicide? It's not a solution to just say, let's keep spending more than we have. It's pretty simple. If you're going to criticize the Republicans, you've got to offer a different solution.

Boehner was a little callous with his wording, but his point is exactly right.

Only proving further how dumb & childish Democrats really are. The Republicans have been in charge of the House for what,one Month? It would be far more logical and realistic to ask the Democrats "Where are the Jobs?" So...Where are the Jobs Democrats?

bass maybe you have forgotten obama is still president and the democrats still have control of the senate. And you can rest asuredly that they they did will not be fixed over night.

Forum List

Back