Democrats Turn Away Refugees and the Left Cheer

Funny how every Republican is Hitler but the only ones ranting about evil Jews are Democrats.
Democrats have problems with Israel's foreign policy. It's the alt-right that hates Jews just because they are Jewish. Look at stormfront and Richard Spencer, the man who coined "alt-right."

They have issues:
Like Israel should exist, yeah that's reasonable.
The people who think Israel shouldn't exist are far right religious nutjobs. Ironically, far right religious nutjobs like yourself are also the people who think that ONLY Israel should exist.
Did Rachel tell you that?

IDK.. I am still trying to comprehend this statement

The people who think Israel shouldn't exist are far right religious nutjobs. Ironically, far right religious nutjobs like yourself are also the people who think that ONLY Israel should exist
Because you have a tiny brain

Funny how every Republican is Hitler but the only ones ranting about evil Jews are Democrats.
Democrats have problems with Israel's foreign policy. It's the alt-right that hates Jews just because they are Jewish. Look at stormfront and Richard Spencer, the man who coined "alt-right."

They have issues:
The people who think Israel shouldn't exist are far right religious nutjobs. Ironically, far right religious nutjobs like yourself are also the people who think that ONLY Israel should exist.

What does that mean? I can't even translate this

The people who think Israel shouldn't exist are far right religious nutjobs. Ironically, far right religious nutjobs like yourself are also the people who think that ONLY Israel should exist
Israel wiped out = supported by far right religious nutjobs
Gaza and West Bank cleansed of Muslims to be annexed by Israel = supported by far right nutjobs

Simple

Religious Jews know who support them.

Democrats rant about one of the tiniest nations on earth, and not a peep about every other nation, half of which are pretty evil.
The U.S. gives more in money and blood to that tiny nation than anywhere else on earth. Republicans go apeshit over it to the point of needing questioning about where their loyalties really lie.
Wrong again.

United States foreign aid - Wikipedia

How much did Obama give to the worlds leading sponsor of terrorism, Iran?

And you leftards cheered.
Look at Israel right there at #2 retard. A first world superpower getting free money from us for nothing in return. And #1? A nation we've made it a hobby of destroying every couple decades. Anyways your info's three years old. Israel's back in the #1 spot.

So in your mind Israel is a First Class super duper power

How is it possible?

Democrats rant about one of the tiniest nations on earth, and not a peep about every other nation, half of which are pretty evil.
The U.S. gives more in money and blood to that tiny nation than anywhere else on earth. Republicans go apeshit over it to the point of needing questioning about where their loyalties really lie.
Wrong again.

United States foreign aid - Wikipedia

How much did Obama give to the worlds leading sponsor of terrorism, Iran?

And you leftards cheered.
Look at Israel right there at #2 retard. A first world superpower getting free money from us for nothing in return. And #1? A nation we've made it a hobby of destroying every couple decades. Anyways your info's three years old. Israel's back in the #1 spot.

So in your mind Israel is a First Class super duper power

How is it possible?
Super duper power? What's that you little retard?

They have issues:

It's gobbly gook..

All I can figure your so mad at Jew's still beating your ass at basketball

They have issues:

It's gobbly gook..

Yep you're dumb as a box of rocks

They have issues:

It's gobbly gook..

It's OK little buddy

3dac3dbde873ec4ee5dd53bee742c97f.jpg

It's gobbly gook..

Me dumb?

I wish

Now you want to pin Islam on the backs of Republicans?
You believe in many of the same things. Hell, you even share irrational xenophobia with the most far right Muslim nations like Iran.
Xenophobia is not a right left thing. Wow youre stupid.

Those countries love big powerful central govt, and they hate capitalism

Which is very very leftwing.
They love big central government imposing their reliigious and xenophobic beliefs. Right up your alley princess.

Religion is not left right.....i dont know how you don't get it.

But big govt is leftwing
Anti capitalism is leftwing

I win.
If big government and being anti-capitalism is leftwing, then that's what you are these days. You want your religious beliefs written into law, and you support massive artificial controls on the free market.

Just saying it doesn't make it true.
You guys defend these muslims, why?

Anti capitalist and anti american.

We have at no time advocated a national religion, so you're full of shit again.

And we care way more free market than you.
If your point depends on you fooling people into thinking you're for free market then you are in deep shit.

Check out todays EO

MS St Louis carried 937 Jews fleeing Nazi Germany in 1939. FDR refused to let the ship dock and sent it back to Germany for the Jews to be put in Concentration Camps.
I have posted many times on this forum that you pants shitting bigots who want to deny the Syrian refugees entry will be in hell right next to those who turned away the Jewish refugees.

You must have just learned about the Jews from your favorite propaganda outlet.

Here is an example from last July:
When you turn away refugees who are FLEEING terrorism, you are a pants shitting coward, period.

You are right down there with the Americans who are burning in hell for turning away the Jews trying to flee Hitler.

They have issues:

It's gobbly gook.. More made up shit from you tonight .what does this even mean?

He's spent his whole life robbing from and avoiding the peasantry, now he gets to use them as his playthings.

It's gobbly gook..

Says Dufus who finds himself supporting anti semitism and ethnic cleansing.

It's gobbly gook..

Uh... what? :cuckoo:

It's gobbly gook..

Uh... what? :cuckoo:
Good response. The hatred of Jews and your love of ethnic cleansing is well known

Forum List

Back