Democrats try to stack town hall, prevent dissenters from attending

And while we are on the subject of my newfound hackdom, point out all my other 'partisan' threads.

alas isnt this the type of shit that keeps the division going....as long as they can divide the populas....they can continue to run over the populas....

a house divided and all that

alas isnt this the type of shit that keeps the division going....as long as they can divide the populas....they can continue to run over the populas....

a house divided and all that

What you should be angry at is disingenious attempts to shut down opposition by demonizing, belittling and other unfair practices.

That is what the dems are doing right now.

Every linked item showed examples of this behavior, the party in power attempting to ignore, belittle and demonize opposition.

It should all make you mad as hell.

Sadly, instead it made you fall back on the asinine tactic of trying to attack the messenger, and for that I'm really disapointed in a few of you.

Provide evidence that the people attending the meeting were Democrat operatives, Xeno. I did watch the video and read the article. This was nothing more than too many people showing up for the venue size and the ones that couldn't get in thinking they were locked out because of their viewpoint.

As stated before, what goes around, comes around. Asking hard questions in the question and answer part of a town hall meeting is far differant than just going there to disrupt the meeting. The politics of disruption was what the Brown Shirts were all about.

They provided it themselves, the town halls were organized by democrats.

You just ask for proof of what was patently obvious.

As stated before, what goes around, comes around. Asking hard questions in the question and answer part of a town hall meeting is far differant than just going there to disrupt the meeting. The politics of disruption was what the Brown Shirts were all about.

The folks that were showing up wore 'boring, too nice clothes', carried homemade, original signs. The brown shirts are being rallied by Axlerod and being paid, they are the professionals. Little rocks, the folks can see it on youtube and more and more on the MSM.

and why do we need multiple posts on the horrid democrats etc? show me one thread you have done on the horrid republicans...*coughs up a hair ball*

wait a minute sister,, there are plenty of threads about the horrid mob like inconsequential irrelevant, you lost the election old white people. now don't be a hypocrite

That's retarded, no offense.

As retarded as asking how we know a democrat is running a town hall for themself?

That kind of retarded?
My rep, who is a Dem, holds town halls...if she were a Rep, she'd do the same. But either way, she wouldn't exclude anyone from attending...no matter which party they belong to...pols want votes after all.

So again, prove your assertion that those inside the building were DNC operatives.

That's retarded, no offense.

As retarded as asking how we know a democrat is running a town hall for themself?

That kind of retarded?
My rep, who is a Dem, holds town halls...if she were a Rep, she'd do the same. But either way, she wouldn't exclude anyone from attending...no matter which party they belong to...pols want votes after all.

So again, prove your assertion that those inside the building were DNC operatives.
So, a Dem politicain is holding a town hall, and you want me to prove Dems are running it?

Is this really what you keep asking me?

No, Xeno. This is what I want you to prove:

Democrats try to stack town hall, prevent dissenters from attending

I see. A Democratic Representative has a town hall meeting, and the fact that it is organized by Democrats is an indication of particanship? Who would you have organize it? The Republican Party? Now that you are done playing with it, put your brain back in your head and use it.

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world.

WTF?????

First off, they are NOT town hall meetings... they are just the government's version of an Amway get together. THAT'S IT.

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

Forum List

Back