Democrats try to stack town hall, prevent dissenters from attending

well, i am not against any kind of protest.... including that of mr gates! :)

the right was against the dems protesting the war and bush policies...they were livid with dems.

the left is against these disruptive protesters against healthcare reform....

the right is against the dem protesters against the protesters on the right....

what goes around comes around and hypocrisy has no bounds imo!

Yup.

A lot of the people who are cheering on these healthcare protests are the same people who were calling war protesters treasonous.

IMO let people exercise their right to free speech and assembly.

Someday you will find yourself on the other side of the coin.
not really
most of us just thought they were nuts
and they were doing more than just protesting the war

well, i am not against any kind of protest.... including that of mr gates! :)

the right was against the dems protesting the war and bush policies...they were livid with dems.

the left is against these disruptive protesters against healthcare reform....

the right is against the dem protesters against the protesters on the right....

what goes around comes around and hypocrisy has no bounds imo!

Yup.

A lot of the people who are cheering on these healthcare protests are the same people who were calling war protesters treasonous.

not really

I didn't mention any names ...

Yup.

not really

I didn't mention any names ...
i know
but i dont know many that were doing what you said

When does right and wrong enter the equasion?

NEVER

Now you see why I oppose BOTH parties.

yea you fucking sound like you oppose both parties.....i havent seen you post a thread yet...going on about republicans etc...and you are the one who gave me a lecture about being objective and not generalizing....blah blah blah blah.....hyprocrite thy name is internet poster.

NEVER

yea you fucking sound like you oppose both parties.....i havent seen you post a thread yet...going on about republicans etc...and you are the one who gave me a lecture about being objective and not generalizing....blah blah blah blah.....hyprocrite thy name is internet poster.
Quiz for Bones:

What party controls ALL THREE arms of government, and can pass anything it wants to, and the other party cannot prevent it...

There is no point in threads about the powerless.

That should be obvious, before you try and call anyone a hypocrite.

and why do we need multiple posts on the horrid democrats etc? show me one thread you have done on the horrid republicans...*coughs up a hair ball*

and why do we need multiple posts on the horrid democrats etc? show me one thread you have done on the horrid republicans...*coughs up a hair ball*
Show me one time I was here when the GoP had power.

So again, get with the program, you protest THOSE IN POWER WHO MISUSE IT, not powerless opposition parties.

Which should go without having to state the obvious...:eusa_drool:

Health Care Forum

Getting worse for Democrats, they are trying to bully protests, not good, and stack townhalls with 'supporters.'

Protests, passions roiling town hall meeting on health care

The tighter the dems hold on, the more their grip will slip, protests are the purest form of America, stop trying to shut them down.
You're quickly becoming a partisan hack, Xeno...where is the evidence that Democrats stacked anything? The article makes it clear that too many people showed up to fit in the venue. And most of those people sounded like protestors.

NEVER

Quiz for Bones:

What party controls ALL THREE arms of government, and can pass anything it wants to, and the other party cannot prevent it...

o bullshit....the blue dogs are switching...and if obama had total control we would have had that health care plan by now..wouldnt we? so much for the "other party cannot prevent it" sure they can.

There is no point in threads about the powerless.

really? it is done daily if you havent noticed.

That should be obvious, before you try and call anyone a hypocrite.

internet posters are not hypocrites...do tell?

in my experience...when you toss a rock at a pack of dogs....the one that yelps is the one you hit.

Oh, and before you give me another lame post bones, show me ONE post i made in suppoirt of the GoP.

Just ONE.

I'll wait....

Health Care Forum

Getting worse for Democrats, they are trying to bully protests, not good, and stack townhalls with 'supporters.'

The tighter the dems hold on, the more their grip will slip, protests are the purest form of America, stop trying to shut them down.
You're quickly becoming a partisan hack, Xeno...where is the evidence that Democrats stacked anything? The article makes it clear that too many people showed up to fit in the venue. And most of those people sounded like protestors.
You are making the same exact mistake Bones made.

If I'm 'partsian' what party am I representing?

Hmm?

You too both are invested in 'us/them' so you don't get the disconnect the both of you are having.

NEVER

:lol: You nailed it.

Health Care Forum

You are making the same exact mistake Bones made.

If I'm 'partsian' what party am I representing?

Hmm?

You too both are invested in 'us/them' so you don't get the disconnect the both of you are having.
Your thread title is what makes you partisan. Again, fire codes allow only a certain amount of people inside and this was first come, first in. No conspiracy here...yet that is the conclusion you jumped to immediately.

Your thread title is what makes you partisan.
A rediculous answer on your part, as to be partisan is to take a side, and I don't support such a side.

Again, fire codes allow only a certain amount of people inside and this was first come, first in. No conspiracy here...yet that is the conclusion you jumped to immediately.
If you had watched the video and read the article, it would have been clear there was no unfair bias, it was exactly what was being done.

It seems you can't handle that, now why is that?

: You nailed it.
No, all she did was make a foolish post.

What party has absolute power again kiddies?

if the dems are in absolute power...why no health care plan passed? there is no absolute power that is a misconception that the gop wants to promote....for 2010.

What party is powerless and can do nothing?

powerless party...do you buy that really? it is not anyones fault that the gop has not regrouped other than their own.

I'll wait for the answers...

you can wait for answers till hell freezes over if you refuse to listen to the answers and just blow them all as partisan crap....which is kinda ironic here.

you can wait for answers till hell freezes over if you refuse to listen to the answers and just blow them all as partisan crap....which is kinda ironic here.
I read what you wrote, and it was stupid.

I can't make it plainer then that, you wonder why I don't have threads knocking republicans when republicans are powerless.

Do we need to call in captain obvious to figure out why?

powerless and can do nothing?

dunno... they're pretty good at propaganda.

as for stacking town hall meetings, i'll just remind you that during the last admin someone got arrested for wearing an anti-war t-shirt to the State of the Union Address...

Me? I wouldn't hold any town meetings so that the loons wouldn't have a forum for their show. I'd do small private events or telephone town halls.

heck with the loons...if they really wanted answers and to participate in the process, they'd allow people to speak and then respond with their objections.

but they don't...because the insurance company lobby doesn't want them to know that they're being lied to.

Forum List

Back