Democrats’ tax-hike obsession killed the SuperCommittee

I think the phrase you were struggling to find was:

1%ers' GREED....killed the SuperCommittee.

....or, possibly....

Congressional Republicans' Lobbyi$t$/PIMP$....killed the SuperCommittee.

Maddow: GOP plan to extend tax cuts for the rich - YouTube

Why buy into this Super Committee Bullshit in the First place? Left or Right, what is it's Constitutional purpose?

Maddcow is pretty rich herself and she works for possibly the most evil Corporation on earth...GE. They don't pay Taxes and Outsource Thousands & Thousands of American Jobs. Ever notice her and the 'Thrill up my Leg' guy never mention GE when they're railing against "Evil Business?" Gee,i wonder why? GE owns them,that's why. Lets see them quit their jobs and refuse their GE paychecks. When or if that happens,i might give them some credibility.
That's what Porky Limbaugh says, huh?

handjob.gif

Why buy into this Super Committee Bullshit in the First place? Left or Right, what is it's Constitutional purpose?

Maddcow is pretty rich herself and she works for possibly the most evil Corporation on earth...GE. They don't pay Taxes and Outsource Thousands & Thousands of American Jobs. Ever notice her and the 'Thrill up my Leg' guy never mention GE when they're railing against "Evil Business?" Gee,i wonder why? GE owns them,that's why. Lets see them quit their jobs and refuse their GE paychecks. When or if that happens,i might give them some credibility.

:clap2:
that's what cracks up when these people post crap from them.
some people...:lol:

To hell with Maddcow,Thrill up my Leg,Immelt,NBC,and GE!

That's what Porky Limbaugh says, huh?

handjob.gif

No cartoon person, IT'S A FACT. only you lefties wouldn't know that or just purposely IGNORE IT.
hilarious:lol:

Let me know when Maddcow and Thrill up my Leg refuse to accept their GE paychecks. That i gotta see. Biggest dishonest morons in Media.

Jesus Christ sheeple...

Democrat supporters - 'the Republicans stonewalled the whole thing because they refused to raise taxes on the wealthiest Americans".

Republican supporters
- "the Democrats blew it because they wanted to raise everyone's taxes and the republicans thank God stopped them".

Both of these statements are technically correct, but wholly false.
Face it - both sides once again failed to do their duty.

Wrong. There is no duty for politicians to raise my taxes. They were supposed to cut spending, not create another excuse to raise taxes.

Nah...your wrong.
It was a panel to address the deficit. Which goes both ways.

Compromising with Democrat thieves is what got us into this fix in the first place. When good compromises with evil, good loses and evil wins. The last thing this country needs is compromise with Democrat tax-and-spend scumbags.

Democrats killed the super committee, which was a bad idea in the first place.

One thing is perfectly clear, the only "solution" democrats are interested in is massive tax increases. I hope they plan on running on that agenda in the 2012 elections.

So a right wing blog claims what the GOP talking points have been stating even before the super committee was set up... oh the shock!

What killed the super committee was partisan clusterfuck politics with the GOP at the front of the problem.

The GOP needs to learn a new word...

com·pro·mise   [kom-pruh-mahyz] Show IPA noun, verb, -mised, -mis·ing.
noun
a settlement of differences by mutual concessions; an agreement reached by adjustment of conflicting or opposing claims, principles, etc., by reciprocal modification of demands.

And your beloved hero of the American dream is........................grover norquist.....the man that all rightwingers and neo cons bow too.
Great political move.

So a right wing blog claims what the GOP talking points have been stating even before the super committee was set up... oh the shock!

What killed the super committee was partisan clusterfuck politics with the GOP at the front of the problem.

noun
a settlement of differences by mutual concessions; an agreement reached by adjustment of conflicting or opposing claims, principles, etc., by reciprocal modification of demands.

The core issue is the Democrats will never take spending cuts seriously, unless it goes against their "ideology" like military spending. Obama played it smart, staying away from any involvement and punting Presidential Leadership responsibility to the Congress instead. Electing a super committee was his way of placing focus on the economy off himself and say it's been the Republicans all along. Obama wanted this debt panel to fail, to aid in his Presidential election.

The problem is, like everything else, he wants to pass blame onto someone else, pass the role of responsibility to get things done onto someone else. He has no leadership qualities to want to get involved and show that he is SERIOUS about cutting debt. How can a President make a claim he wants serious debt reduction, but then turn around and push another expensive government stimulus bill for the American taxpayer to have to suck up and accept? This President and the Democrats have never been serious about any big time deficit cuts. This was simply Democrats "putting politics before the economy", to look for an political escape goat for a failed administration -- Republicans. Democrats got their chance to push Stimulus I, they then clogged Congress for months to push Obamacare, so they were CLEARLY choosing their ideology check list over jobs without much opposition from Republicans. This is why no attention was given to any jobs bills by Reed or Pelosi, nor could I find any jobs bills brought before the floor after the 2009 simulus, until the panic of the upcoming Congressional election. NOW in 2011 the Democrats feel it's about time we focus on jobs.

So the failure of the super committe is no real surprise. Obama stayed away in hopes of a failure, so political blame can be pointed to someone else OTHER than his own administration. The "Buck doesn't stop with Obama", he always has someone to blame for the failures behind the Democrat majority of the 2009-2010 Congress that got to focus on every other agenda but the economy. Obama is never without an excuse, and a sorry example of Presidential leadership.

Last edited:
It's so funny. They refuse to budge, then blame the other side for not, once again, giving them "98% of what they wanted."

You mad, bro?

98%...HELL why didn't they give them 100%
good grief. you people just repeat the left wing talking points... and you talk about FOX news.:lol:

Wrong. There is no duty for politicians to raise my taxes. They were supposed to cut spending, not create another excuse to raise taxes.

Nah...your wrong.
It was a panel to address the deficit. Which goes both ways.

Tax increases only give politicians license to spend more.

The debt limit crisis occurred because of the TEA party demand that Congress cut spending by $4 trillion. Libturds transmogrified that into reducing the deficit by whatever means, which they interpret to mean tax increases. Unfortunately, the Republicans allowed them to get away with this redefinition.

And your beloved hero of the American dream is........................grover norquist.....the man that all rightwingers and neo cons bow too.
Great political move.

I don't "bow to him." I send him money so he'll keep doing exactly what he's doing.

That's what makes turds like you scream. You just can't stand it when anyone objects to your legalized theft.

get a grip...(and buy a prius)

ch.gaschart
Get a grip yourself. Your chart is Canadian prices.
This is the USA.

Does the blue note that says "usa average' mean anything?

Even though it is not in super large font?
Not as much as "image source" saying "Canadian Crude" did.

Guess why the gas prices went up. In 2007, when it first looked like the "new" Democrat party was going to bring America into sync with Europe based on global warming falsification, also started in the EU by scientists who emailed other scientists to omit 1,000 years from history to improve their mathematics case (in lieu of the real facts) to get funding for alternative energy sources, using the new, falsified information, and it wouldn't take much to figure out which highly-paid global warming speech-givers had input to that little foray against right and the truth.

Anyhow, instead of giving us new alternative sources, the dependence of the legislation was based on HOPED-FOR alternative sources that were so expensive energy became an economic threat to humankind's ability to pay for it. It just couldn't happen without a lot of hot air from the left, causing the right to falter.

So what did the left do? Settle for an honest look at alternative energy??

Playing fair might have meant the leftists might not have gotten their all-important we-told-you-so way, so plans were launched to rape every country in the world for cash with abject, self-serving lies.

So pompous were these hard-leftist asses, not only did they rearrange historical fact with fiction, they really had no answers from tried-and-true sources. It was all one big huge experiment with other people's tax money,

not their own investment money, except what they could chisel off not-too-bright rich people they didn't bother to tell the weather data "proving" the world was near disaster with global warming was falsified on purpose to get money from not-too-bright rich people, backed up by promises to divide up taxpayers' money just in case the experiments didn't work, as they hadn't for years, and the savage democrat congress-varmints knew all about it, too!!! I mean, with social scientists telling them that exaggerations just merely made people go along with whatever you wanted to do, it must be ok, right? right? right? Well, who cares, we'll do away with religion, too, I mean, it's so boring to sit through church, and once every ten thousand thoughts or so, even the clergy screws up a thing or two, right? right? right? Well, as we were saying....GO!!!

So, I'm putting the high gas prices to the credit of the 2007 Democrat Congress, who bragged one too many times to one too many people about their pulling the damn wool over their constituent taxpayer's eyes, but NOT TO WORRY, we'll make it the fashion to TAKE IT AWAY from businesses.

This as you know DESTROYED AMERICAN JOBS, but not to worry! DEMOCRATS HAD A PLAN TO BLAME THEIR MISCONDUCT, LYING, BRAGGING, AND GETTING HIGH GAS PRICES DUMPED ON AMERICA by foisting it all onto President Bush. Of course, this was planned years in advance, by making a monkey out of President Bush.

All the aparatchiks in the DNC dutifully donned "Avatars" of President Bush being pictured as the MAD magazine fool, then the MAD magazine fool with monkey ears, monkey face, monkey all over until President Bush had been made a monkey of, and the HARVARD AND IVY LEAGUE PROFESSORS WENT ALONG WITH ALL THIS SHIT to get better wages. They're not stupid, I mean. Plus, Texas accents and inexpensive housing piss off the yanks, mainly, so why not go along with it and get a big fat plum out of it in the form of higher wages, more prestige, higher wages, more money for programs, higher wages, instant gratification. Done deal. President Bush is now a monkey. To hell with all the things society taught them when they were growing up about playing fair, telling the truth, supporting your country, and doing the right thing. Instead, they took the Social Scientist' clause as gospel truth and went with it, doing just whatever it took to get the big bucks, no lottery win or gamble necessary. Just all that taxpayer cash and a smile from Nancy Pelosi, the sweetest-faced liar of all time.

Oh, yes, and the Democrats decided to punish the inconvenient oil industry in order to put their money-making scheme to work. They removed all the incentives given to keep gas prices lower by the Republican Congress' act of 2004 in order to stimulate good things for the American economy so the American people would have steady, high-paying jobs in return.
2007:
January: As part of its opening 100-hour agenda, the Houseapproved a couple of small measures to reneg on oil industry perks, including:

• taking back 2004 tax incentives for oil exploration,
  • putting pressure on oil companies to renegotiate deep water leases that accidentally forgot to add a clause saying royalties would hike up if gas prices did
May :A repeal of $16 billion in tax incentive for the oil and gas industry - to be used instead to promote renewable energy source
What does this mean? This means exactly one thing: pinning the crap of an empowered Democrat party to steal taxpayer's money and use it to further their pet rock projects that really haven't panned out, (SOLYNDRA, et al) but it did have a lot of help from Barack Obama who jumped for joy with an opportunity to take the British out of the Gulf and give deep drilling projects to Communist countries like Cuba and China instead of the USA.

This took a lot of planning, and I'm thinking the BP disaster has the smack of interference of GREENIES like the ones who told lies and had other scientists omit

1,000 years of climate data

in order to garner fear that the world was in severe climate danger.

What the hell else do these evilmongers have in mind in order to further harm the American economy?

Oh, I know. They could organize and pay people to take out Wall Street! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Our tax rates are the lowest in 50 years.....most noticeably for the super wealthy

How could that be? When compared to the number of Americans paying Zero Income Tax? Be honest RW.

OK lets be perfectly honest then

Why do so many fall below the taxable threshold?

Because of the ideological belief of some that the Federal Government should support their lifestyle, thereby giving no incentive to the poor to go out an earn a living for themselves! Pull away their free funding, and let's see how determined they become to find a way to get educated, learn some skills, and get a job to survive.

We offer everyone in the country free public education, so that kids can simply wander the streets in hopes the American taxpayer can pick up the tab? When are we going to stop enabling poverty, by making it comfortable for the government to give them all that they need. My god, there are ads where those living through WIC can entitle you to a free cell phone!! Who pays for that? Are there any other luxuries we as a nation can simply give away, believing someone else will simply be responsible enough to pay the bill? There was a time that people, no matter their situation and background, were determined to get out and better themselves and find work no matter how labor intensive. Life as a Hobo was once considered shameful, and looked down upon by those who find it more honorable to seek work. Now the Federal Government today wants to freely reward those who can't find work, and punish (take away from those) who work hard and PUSH to make themselves successful and EARN their chosen lifestyle.

Last edited:
It's all just Class Warfare pandering. More Party before Country shit. Blaming & punishing Taxpayers for what the Politicians did is just wrong. Time to get on with cutting spending.

noun

The GOP offered some revenue increases though while the dems would not agree to making more cuts.

Your being just as much of a hack as you are deriding the person making the first post for being.

It wasn't the republicans any more than it was the democrats....both parties in congress and the president all share equal blame for the stupid committee being formed in the first place and its failure.

Barry knew this would be a failure, but an opportunity to point the finger at the republicans, and also knew that the msm would run with his words. It's about his re-election

Forum List

Back