Democrats’ tax-hike obsession killed the SuperCommittee

TM and RDean hate America,they Want us all locked up in Re Education Camps and put to forced labor. They hate us for our success. :D

Obama's teaching them is this: beat up the American taxpayer at the pump, then caterwaul about not getting enough tax money to pay for DNC pet rock projects. Excuse me: Nine Trillion dollars worth of pet rock projects. Solyndra got half a billion. That's not even the tip of the tip of the iceberg for what the DNC is taking out of the treasury to give to their supporters in way of "loan guarantees" that don't seem like much until the pet rock goes out of business suddenly, like Solyndra. Not only are they creating fiascos that do not contribute to the taxes.

Solyndra canned 11,000 people a year after they received the rush payment from Obama's prompting his people to hurry up with the money. I bet they didn't pay any taxes on the half a billion they got out of the taxpayers!

And Rahm is already saying he can't remember anything about the recovered emails, so don't bother asking him, Grand Jury, because he's already announced that he is pulling a Hillary "I forget" Clinton.

You want to spend 10 times what the Russians spend on the military, then you have to pay for it.

Why shouldn't you have to pay for it?

Fine, so long as I don't have to pay for the stuff I don't like, such as Medicare, Social Security, Medicaid, SCHIP, welfare, Ag supsidies, the Dept of Education, the dept of Energy, yada, yada, yada.

I don't think we should have to pay for "Bait and Switch", "Fraud", "Damaged Merchandise", or "Counterfeit Goods". :) :) :)

You want to spend 10 times what the Russians spend on the military, then you have to pay for it.

Tell your Democrats to keep their damn hands off the oil industry in this country, and we can pay for it.

Instead of hurting their "enemy," the stupid Democrats destroyed tens of thousands of high-paying jobs that paid taxes; they've shucked an American industry worth billions into the shuck pile (if Congress let them)

Oh, and the bonus? Along with the raising of gasoline prices 250% average, they made it impossible for cash-strapped Americans to drive to national parks half a continent away. Nobody can afford the gas anymore, so the bonus? OBAMA SINGLE-HANDEDLY DEMOLISHED THE AMERICAN TOURIST INDUSTRY BY HURTING THE UNITED STATES OIL INDUSTRY.

So Obama is responsible for the world wide rise in gas prices? You sound like Bachmanns "I will give you $2 a gallon gas"

Tell your Democrats to keep their damn hands off the oil industry in this country, and we can pay for it.

Instead of hurting their "enemy," the stupid Democrats destroyed tens of thousands of high-paying jobs that paid taxes; they've shucked an American industry worth billions into the shuck pile (if Congress let them)

Oh, and the bonus? Along with the raising of gasoline prices 250% average, they made it impossible for cash-strapped Americans to drive to national parks half a continent away. Nobody can afford the gas anymore, so the bonus? OBAMA SINGLE-HANDEDLY DEMOLISHED THE AMERICAN TOURIST INDUSTRY BY HURTING THE UNITED STATES OIL INDUSTRY.

So Obama is responsible for the world wide rise in gas prices? You sound like Bachmanns "I will give you $2 a gallon gas"

Even Marxists know
Restricting supply will eventually increase the price
:eusa_whistle:

Democrats’ tax-hike obsession killed the SuperCommittee « The Enterprise Blog

The spectacular failure of the much-hyped, congressional debt-reduction panel completes the devolution of the Democratic Party back to its pre-Clintonion state: unabashed champion of the high-tax welfare state. And America is worse for it.

It’s like the 1990s never happened

In the 1990s, we raised taxes.

And if I remember right, we had a little money afterwards. Despite that fact the economy continued to burgeon. And the sky didn't fall. :eek:

Responsible only as a contributor. Something you can not argue with any merit.

THAT IS THE ONLY thing the Guberment IS REQUIRED to spend MONEY ON..
I never have problem paying for that.

Show us where in the Constitution it tells us how much we have to spend on defense.

If you ask Iran, Russia, China, and the rest of our enemies.....nothing.

If you ask me, enough to get the job done.

What?! lol.

THAT IS THE ONLY thing the Guberment IS REQUIRED to spend MONEY ON..
I never have problem paying for that.

Show us where in the Constitution it tells us how much we have to spend on defense.

Our enemies? So Reagan didn't win the Cold War, and Bush gave our enemy China most favored nation trade status?

lol

What?! lol.

:lol: Yeah, that post was just chock-full-o-derp, wasn't it? :rolleyes:

Please.

What this clown NEEDS-to-do, is go job-shopping....with Christine O'Donnell.​

If Uncle Sam does need more revenue, pro-growth tax reform is the best way to get it.
Agreed!!

.....And, the best resource (to get that done), is the advice of people....

......much UNlike Grover Norquist.​

Last edited:

Our enemies? So Reagan didn't win the Cold War, and Bush gave our enemy China most favored nation trade status?

lol

So you are so blind to think China is acting like an friend?

I don't give a flying-fuck what you think Bush or Reagan did. They are part of history and the context open to discussion. We're talking now. We're talking current events.

Please.

What this clown NEEDS-to-do, is go job-shopping....with Christine O'Donnell.​

If Uncle Sam does need more revenue, pro-growth tax reform is the best way to get it.
Agreed!!

.....And, the best resource (to get that done), is the advice of people....

......much UNlike Grover Norquist.​

:lmao:

:anj_stfu::ahole-1:

You need to go back to Bill Maher's worthless site and get back to posting to yourself. :gives:

Forum List

Back