Democrats’ tax-hike obsession killed the SuperCommittee

screw that...the Government is taking ENOUGH REVENUES off the backs of us citizens..

we are TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY..you want to give them MORE of your money. have at it.

the Democrats didn't want ANY CUTS UNLESS they could rasie SOMEONES taxes. GET A CLUE FOLKS.

Our tax rates are the lowest in 50 years.....most noticeably for the super wealthy

Hey, you don't think you are giving the Guberment REVENUE?...you and all you in favor of RAISING ANYBODIES TAXES...send them your ALLS weekly paycheck..then we will see you put your MONIES where your mouths are...

We are all members of a society and are expected to contribute. The wealthy have benefitted more from our tax dollars than any welfare queen could ever dream of

We are all members of a society and are expected to contribute. The wealthy have benefitted more from our tax dollars than any welfare queen could ever dream of

Ticks always expect someone else to pay their bills. The solution here is to reduce the number of ticks, not feed them more.

The wealthy haven't benefited diddly squat for all the taxes they pay. That's leftwing propaganda, and nothing more.

Jesus Christ sheeple...

Democrat supporters - 'the Republicans stonewalled the whole thing because they refused to raise taxes on the wealthiest Americans".

Republican supporters
- "the Democrats blew it because they wanted to raise everyone's taxes and the republicans thank God stopped them".

Both of these statements are technically correct, but wholly false.
Face it - both sides once again failed to do their duty.

Jesus Christ sheeple...

Democrat supporters - 'the Republicans stonewalled the whole thing because they refused to raise taxes on the wealthiest Americans".

Republican supporters
- "the Democrats blew it because they wanted to raise everyone's taxes and the republicans thank God stopped them".

Both of these statements are technically correct, but wholly false.
Face it - both sides once again failed to do their duty.

Wrong. There is no duty for politicians to raise my taxes. They were supposed to cut spending, not create another excuse to raise taxes.

Ticks always expect someone else to pay their bills. The solution here is to reduce the number of ticks, not feed them more.

The wealthy haven't benefited diddly squat for all the taxes they pay. That's leftwing propaganda, and nothing more.

I think it is a little extreme to refer to the wealthy as ticks....but I guess it is close to the truth

Our tax rates are the lowest in 50 years.....most noticeably for the super wealthy

Hey, you don't think you are giving the Guvernment REVENUE?...you and all you in favor of RAISING ANYBODIES TAXES...send them your ALLS weekly paycheck..then we will see you put your MONIES where your mouths are...

We are all members of a society and are expected to contribute. The wealthy have benefited more from our tax dollars than any welfare queen could ever dream of

scuse me..for one thing WE Amercian people wasn't born into a COMMUNE..
second, WE ALL contribute ENOUGH to this GREEDY Government and you greedy people who just expect to bleed us WORKERS more and more....
what don't you get...WE ARE TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY..now get to work to send the sugar daddy gubernment your PAYCHECKS.

Last edited:
Yes it does and not a single Democrat has said they are unwilling to make cuts, they just disagree on where to make the cuts.

How many Republicans did the Grover Norquist pinky swear in the clubhouse?

Yeah, right. Democrats want all the cuts to occur in the far off future. Meanwhile, they want taxes increased now.

Debt reduction involves increasing revenue and decreasing spending. Democrats were prepared to do both.....Republicans were not

Democrats were prepared to require shared sacrifice for all.......Republicans were not

screw that...the Government is taking ENOUGH REVENUES off the backs of us citizens..

we are TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY..you want to give them MORE of your money. have at it.

the Democrats didn't want ANY CUTS UNLESS they could rasie SOMEONES taxes. GET A CLUE FOLKS.

How could that be? When compared to the number of Americans paying Zero Income Tax? Be honest RW.

I think it is a little extreme to refer to the wealthy as ticks....but I guess it is close to the truth

I'm referring to you as a tick. The wealthy pay all your bills. Still, you whine like a petulant child that they aren't paying enough.

the tax hike is democrats' final bid to destroy people's abillity to take care of themselves financially if they have saved their money all their lives. Without the tax hike, we can still afford to pay the out of control gas prices that obama caused when he closed down the gulf of mexico to american and british oil drillers and passed it on to two goddamned communist countries.

get a grip...(and buy a prius)

ch.gaschart

Get a grip yourself. Your chart is Canadian prices.
This is the USA.

Last edited:

How could that be? When compared to the number of Americans paying Zero Income Tax? Be honest RW.

OK lets be perfectly honest then

Why do so many fall below the taxable threshold?

Because Republicans slashed their taxes in an attempt to justify slashing taxes on the rich. But look people....we cut taxes on the working poor also

Now they are trying to remove the tax cuts they gae to the poor while preserving their wealthy tax cuts

OK lets be perfectly honest then

Why do so many fall below the taxable threshold?

Because Republicans slashed their taxes in an attempt to justify slashing taxes on the rich. But look people....we cut taxes on the working poor also

Now they are trying to remove the tax cuts they gae to the poor while preserving their wealthy tax cuts

What bill have the Republicans proposed that raises taxes on the poor?

the tax hike is democrats' final bid to destroy people's abillity to take care of themselves financially if they have saved their money all their lives. Without the tax hike, we can still afford to pay the out of control gas prices that obama caused when he closed down the gulf of mexico to american and british oil drillers and passed it on to two goddamned communist countries.

ch.gaschart

This is the USA.

Does the blue note that says "usa average' mean anything?

Even though it is not in super large font?

ch.gaschart

This is the USA.

usa average.

I think the phrase you were struggling to find was:

1%ers' GREED....killed the SuperCommittee.

....or, possibly....

Congressional Republicans' Lobbyi$t$/PIMP$....killed the SuperCommittee.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wDdWJcpJj0]Maddow: GOP plan to extend tax cuts for the rich - YouTube[/ame]
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoKQzcdQmHA[/ame]
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5CCRI1vdwE[/ame]
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=88lP2VMcfzI[/ame]
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1bZ-TiX8rA[/ame]

Stupid Republicans.

Last edited:

....or, possibly....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wDdWJcpJj0]Maddow: GOP plan to extend tax cuts for the rich - YouTube[/ame]​

Why buy into this Super Committee Bullshit in the First place? Left or Right, what is it's Constitutional purpose?

Yea the Democrats are using this Class Warfare stuff too much. I think people are sick of it. It's beginning to backfire on them. Blaming & punishing Taxpayers for Government abuse & incompetence just isn't resonating with people who have some common sense. It's the spending stupid. Blame the Politicians not the Taxpayers.

....or, possibly....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wDdWJcpJj0]Maddow: GOP plan to extend tax cuts for the rich - YouTube[/ame]​

Why buy into this Super Committee Bullshit in the First place? Left or Right, what is it's Constitutional purpose?

Maddcow is pretty rich herself and she works for possibly the most evil Corporation on earth...GE. They don't pay Taxes and Outsource Thousands & Thousands of American Jobs. Ever notice her and the 'Thrill up my Leg' guy never mention GE when they're railing against "Evil Business?" Gee,i wonder why? GE owns them,that's why. Lets see them quit their jobs and refuse their GE paychecks. When or if that happens,i might give them some credibility.

....or, possibly....

Maddow: GOP plan to extend tax cuts for the rich - YouTube

Maddcow is pretty rich herself and she works for possibly the most evil Corporation on earth...GE. They don't pay Taxes and Outsource Thousands & Thousands of American Jobs. Ever notice her and the 'Thrill up my Leg' guy never mention GE when they're railing against "Evil Business?" Gee,i wonder why? GE owns them,that's why. Lets see them quit their jobs and refuse their GE paychecks. When or if that happens,i might give them some credibility.

:clap2:
that's what cracks up when these people post crap from them.
some people...:lol:

Forum List

Back