Democrats Taunted Police and Threw Objects at Them During Shoot Out

I don't know if they were democrats but I do know they were morons.

Who in their right mind does this? Shots are being fired and they want to fight for the local dealer. Unbelievable.
They were Democrats.
I would bet you a thousand bucks that those involved don't vote.
Wouldn’t matter if they showed up at the poll or not. Corrupt urban Democratic political machine would make sure the roles showed they did. Stuff that ballot box and harvest them votes.

You're assuming stuff again.

Remember these guys intimidating voters in Philadelphia????

nn_04pwi_votercase_100720.blocks_desktop_large.jpg

Must be Republicans, huh?
Yep. Democrats all.

Funny how every single time something else happens, people have no problem saying the the Texas shooter was a Trump supporter, and every White Supremacist is a Republican....

But here you have a bunch of people harassing and taunting police, while police are getting shot, and this after BLM had a march down New York saying "we want dead cops"......

and here you are "You don't know they were democrats!".

.... because as we all know, it's Republicans that hate law enforcement, and love anarchy........

If people would practice what they preach, we would have fewer of these attributing every bad thing to the other side.

But as long as that's the standard in politics.... then these were democrats attacking police who were getting shot at.

AND BY THE WAY.....

When you see this crap, stop complaining about White Privilege. If you are defending the drug lords in your community from police, stop complaining that other people are more wealthy than you.
Thank you...and a great point.

Philadelphia shooting: Crowd taunted police officers while under gunfire—report
This neighborhood is 85% black, and blacks vote Democrat 88% of the time. So therefore one can assume the scumbags that disrespected law enforcement were Democrats. The DNC caters to these types and kisses Black Lives Matter Corp killer asses. Disgusting...how anyone can vote Democrat is beyond me.

Obama's Ferguson Effect in Philadelphia

The Ferguson effect is the idea that increased distrust of police following the 2014 shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri has led to an increased crime rate (or sometimes increased murder rate) in major U.S. cities.Ferguson effect - Wikipedia

Ferguson effect - Wikipedia

Quite a legacy from Hussein, huh?
Never forget Dallas when cops were murdered as a part of the Soros financed Black Lives Matter movement that was created to energize black voters to get out and support Hillary. Democratic Party created an atmosphere that led to the murder of law enforcement officers in the name of electing Hillary.

Who in their right mind does this? Shots are being fired and they want to fight for the local dealer. Unbelievable.

Now this I can agree with. They were weapons grade idiots to be doing what they did while a shootout was going on. Lucky for them, the police did their job and managed to not let any civilians get hurt, even in spite of the crap they were pulling.
Crap they were pulling as supporters of the Democratic Party...and therefore haters of law enforcement, just like their party leadership.

No conservative would do this. Maybe a bit of a stretch to say they're Democrats BUT if they actually vote I would bet my life that exactly NONE of them vote Republican

This is why Bernie Sanders and co want inmates to vote because they're sure fire 100% gonna vote democrat.

No conservative would do this. Maybe a bit of a stretch to say they're Democrats BUT if they actually vote I would bet my life that exactly NONE of them vote Republican

This is why Bernie Sanders and co want inmates to vote because they're sure fire 100% gonna vote democrat.
Inmates are victims and victims vote Democrat.

They were black...hence they are Democrats. Why can’t you use simple logic?

Herman Cain is a Democrat?
Nope. He’s that small percentage of the black community to vote Republican despite the fact he will be called an “Uncle Tom” by his fellow blacks.

So not all blacks are Democrats. Thank You!
Never said “all” were. Don’t read well huh? Said the overwhelming 84+ vote Democrat. Hence these people were Democrats. Would a person be assaulted if they wore a MAGA hat into this crowd of fuckheads? Yep. Nuff said.

Nope. He’s that small percentage of the black community to vote Republican despite the fact he will be called an “Uncle Tom” by his fellow blacks.

The blacks that vote Republican are demonized by the Democrat hierarchy for acting white.

It's a demonrat neighborhood. That can't be denied. Democrats don't support the police.

You have evidence?
The crowds actions and I posted demographics of this neighborhood yesterday it’s 85% black, 7% Hispanic, 2% white, and the rest Asian or mixed. Oh, that means they are overwhelming black , Democratic, and they hate law enforcement.

The blacks that vote Republican are demonized by the Democrat hierarchy for acting white.
More evidence of intolerance from the left?

Forum List

Back