Democrats take great pride in winning the vote of our most desperate, lowest class

The DNC kind of reminds me of predators in the wild...always preying on the weakest, most vulnerable and banking on stupidity.
Could they ever win an election, ANY ELECTION if they couldn't count on low iQ and ignorance?
Wrong, I guarantee the GOP won the vote of the neo-confederate, trailer trash welfare crowd. I.E., you.

You guarantee it...huh? Haha
"To make such a claim, surely you would have to have the numbers...right? Do you care to share those numbers with us via a link?
Go back to the drawing board and rework your assertions....In the meantime you may want to look at the graph below....good luck bud."
by-income-clinton-led-only-among-voters-with-a-2015-family-income-under-50000--a-group-that-included-36-of-the-voters-in-the-exit-polls.jpg

The DNC kind of reminds me of predators in the wild...always preying on the weakest, most vulnerable and banking on stupidity.
Could they ever win an election, ANY ELECTION if they couldn't count on low iQ and ignorance?
There is no difference between whites of the two parties economically, basically. The discriminated against and therefore disadvantaged black and Hispanics vote for the Democrats because the GOP is obviously full of racist and bigots and panders to the rich. All it has going for it is the b*******hate and character assassination propaganda machine.

Forum List

Back