Democrats take great pride in winning the vote of our most desperate, lowest class

The DNC kind of reminds me of predators in the wild...always preying on the weakest, most vulnerable and banking on stupidity.
Could they ever win an election, ANY ELECTION if they couldn't count on low iQ and ignorance?
^ ironic

Ironic that Jones won 96% of the Black vote?
Moore was pretty open about not wanting the black vote. It’s why his base of inbred American Talibaners stood behind him even though he rapes children.

based on what?
prove he rapes children and how does he hate black people.

The DNC kind of reminds me of predators in the wild...always preying on the weakest, most vulnerable and banking on stupidity.
Could they ever win an election, ANY ELECTION if they couldn't count on low iQ and ignorance?

Since we all know the GOP doesn't give a shit about the poor, someone needs to.

If you were smarter you'd realize that the democrats are looking out of for you more then the Republicans ever have.

But you're not, so we get threads like this one.

Haha...that's exactly what the DNC banks on...stupidity and ignorance like I said.
How's voting Democrat been working out for the poor? Has the quality of life improved for Blacks?
The DNC has completely abandoned "the poor"....their focus and support lies with illegal Mexicans...everybody knows it and it's just a matter of time before some glamorous well respected rapper informs Blacks that Mexicans are stealing their welfare and tells them to get angry and how to think...Blacks will then vote GOP.
What then?

So which is it. Our poor have it too good or their quality of life sucks. There are literally threads on the front page saying both.

Can't you idiots agree on a narrative?

Deflection?
Right now we're discussing this thread...right?
Let's go with that...what do you conclude my point of view to be?

Democrats take great pride in winning the vote of our most desperate, lowest class

and RW politicians sweep the idiot scetor ..

and RW politicians sweep the idiot scetor ..

nah you still have...these are you elected officials, i canr imagine the rank and file

sheila has so many more and get me started on maxine watters

If you were smarter you'd realize that the democrats are looking out of for you more then the Republicans ever have.

Haha...that's exactly what the DNC banks on...stupidity and ignorance like I said.
How's voting Democrat been working out for the poor? Has the quality of life improved for Blacks?
The DNC has completely abandoned "the poor"....their focus and support lies with illegal Mexicans...everybody knows it and it's just a matter of time before some glamorous well respected rapper informs Blacks that Mexicans are stealing their welfare and tells them to get angry and how to think...Blacks will then vote GOP.
What then?

So which is it. Our poor have it too good or their quality of life sucks. There are literally threads on the front page saying both.

Deflection?

I conclude that you're a Broke Loser who literally couldn't make a valid point if your life depended on it. Hows that for ya?

What then?

Deflection?

I conclude that you're a Broke Loser who literally couldn't make a valid point if your life depended on it. Hows that for ya?

That's weird
I'll bet my point is clearly understood by everyone sane.
When I'm speechless and have been made to look stupid I claim ignoarance and misunderstanding as well.

Boy are you confused. You were attempting to describe Democrats and nailed a perfect description of Republicans. How do you explain away your two most prominent Republicans, both predator pedofiles and assaulters of women, Trump and Roy Moore?
You do realize that the only politician to ever be caught red-handed groping women and children is Joe Biden, right?

Is Joe Biden not your front runner right now?

What then?

Deflection?

That's weird
When I'm speechless and have been made to look stupid I claim ignoarance and misunderstanding as well.

I'd happily debate you on ANY topic you want and destroy you and your bullshit viewpoints. The problem is that you're literally not worth my time. You are the absolute bottom of the barrel of this country and literally a fucking loser. Don't bother responding since I will be ignoring all your posts from now on. But go ahead and claim whatever victory you're going to claim. IDGAF.

Why is it a political sin to appeal to all Americans regardless of their circumstance? Where's the virtue in ignoring some Americans based on class?

Why is it a political sin to appeal to all Americans regardless of their circumstance? Where's the virtue in ignoring some Americans based on class?
I am sure Trump is asking the same thing after you idiots crucified him for that Nevada Caucus victory speech he gave....

What then?

Deflection?

That's weird

I'd happily debate you on ANY topic you want and destroy you and your bullshit viewpoints. The problem is that you're literally not worth my time. You are the absolute bottom of the barrel of this country and literally a fucking loser. Don't bother responding since I will be ignoring all your posts from now on. But go ahead and claim whatever victory you're going to claim. IDGAF.
the minute you said you are ignoring him because you cant handle what he says.....he won.....

Alabama is an open state that allows members of either party to vote in a primary election and that kind of gives you a handle on Moore beating the incumbent republican in the primary. Dirty tricks democrats were mobilized and primed to elect a flawed republican candidate and ready to ruin him in the media. Democrats outspent Moore 2-1 and Moore spent more time on horseback than he did campaigning and every media outlet including Fox pulled out all the stops to make sure Moore would lose. Fox had Jones ahead by ten points on election day when they must have or should have known it would turn into a squeaker with barely a point difference. My guess is that Fox decided to play the "polling" game like the more liberal media outlets to skew voter turnout. You almost gotta laugh that democrat senator Al Franken has yet to resign even though the media including Fox uses him as an example of the newfound concern for "morality" in the democrat party.

You post this knowing that the rural white lower educated opioid addicted voter carried the Party of Dumb to victory?

No wonder your leader loves the lesser educated.

Wrong, I guarantee the GOP won the vote of the neo-confederate, trailer trash welfare crowd. I.E., you.

I am sure Trump is asking the same thing after you idiots crucified him for that Nevada Caucus victory speech he gave....
Trump has made himself an impotent political subject. He endorsed Ed Gillespie. He lost. He endorsed Luther Strange. He lost. He endorsed Roy Moore. He lost too.

The political clout a president wields is only a factor if that clout is bankable. Trump's approval ratings are so low, having him campaign for any candidate makes that candidate toxic. It's demonstrably over.

You post this knowing that the rural white lower educated opioid addicted voter carried the Party of Dumb to victory?

No wonder your leader loves the lesser educated.

By "white lower educated opioid addicted"
Do you really mean law abiding, religious, patriotic, hard working, blue collar folks?
To make such a claim, surely you would have to have the numbers...right? Do you care to share those numbers with us via a link?
Go back to the drawing board and rework your assertions....In the meantime you may want to look at the graph below....good luck bud.
by-income-clinton-led-only-among-voters-with-a-2015-family-income-under-50000--a-group-that-included-36-of-the-voters-in-the-exit-polls.jpg

Forum List

Back