Democrats sweating bullets! Latinos for Trump everywhere at Trump rally in NM

Its the authoritative figure thing. If there were women priests, that would stop.

Totally wrong and uninformed
WHY?

There is a long, twisted, historical narrative going back a long ways as to why the Catholic Church leans Democrat. I could werite pages on it, and it would be totally off topic. But as I said before: Among PRACTICING Catholics who believe in Catholic Doctrine, most are conservative. BUT just like with the Jews, there are millions of CINO's (Catholic In Name Only) who do not really believe and they are mostly Democrats

Thats why I posted this video, to show where PRACTICING Catholics are at:

What about divorce?

ME: Oh yah, the Democrats are sweating bullets!! There were Latinos for Trump everywhere at the Trump rally in Rio Rancho, New Mexico When Trump asked if there were any Hispanics in the audience, the arena erupted in cheers. Latinos were shouting, “USA, USA” and, “Build the wall.” It was awesome.

NBC News: Trump holds campaign rally in New Mexico
Watch live coverage of President Donald Trump holding a campaign rally in Rio Rancho, New Mexico.

'

As a Roman Catholic white male, who had and still has an abundance of Hispanic friends I went through Catechism with (and dated their sisters...Mexican women are beautiful BTW ) they are cultural conservatives who do not believe in the murder of the unborn and who have traditional family values. Voting Republican is easy for them.

Some of my best friends....................

ME: Oh yah, the Democrats are sweating bullets!! There were Latinos for Trump everywhere at the Trump rally in Rio Rancho, New Mexico When Trump asked if there were any Hispanics in the audience, the arena erupted in cheers. Latinos were shouting, “USA, USA” and, “Build the wall.” It was awesome.

Watch live coverage of President Donald Trump holding a campaign rally in Rio Rancho, New Mexico.

'

As a Roman Catholic white male, who had and still has an abundance of Hispanic friends I went through Catechism with (and dated their sisters...Mexican women are beautiful BTW ) they are cultural conservatives who do not believe in the murder of the unborn and who have traditional family values. Voting Republican is easy for them.

Terri go back to your country,,,Mexicans are jumping for joy now, knowing they aren't paying for the wall

'

What about divorce?

This is really not the thread for that. Let's please not go off topic.

the topic is kissing Trumps fat ass -

:abgg2q.jpg:

'

'

Terri go back to your country,,,Mexicans are jumping for joy now, knowing they aren't paying for the wall

For a moment I thought Terri had somehow made this a cockroach free zone.

What about divorce?

This is really not the thread for that. Let's please not go off topic.

the topic is kissing Trumps fat ass -

:abgg2q.jpg:

'

'

For a moment I thought Terri had somehow made this a cockroach free zone.

with you here the roaches multiplied

'

UPDATE
NEW STORY
11/26/19

Millions of Latinos are Trump supporters. Here's what they're thinking.

Millions of Latinos are Trump supporters. Here's what they think.

San Diego – It’s like chickens for Colonel Sanders. Why would any self-respecting Latino vote to re-elect President Donald Trump, arguably the most anti-Latino chief executive in U.S. history?

That’s what my non-Latino friends want to know. I get that question all the time, often accompanied by a tilted head and a confused look.

In the 2020 election, Trump seems likely to get between 25%-30% of the Latino vote. A recent poll by Telemundo found that 1 in 4 American Latinos would vote to re-elect him.

In 2016, according to exit polls, Trump got 28% of the Latino vote. He did better than Sen. Bob Dole, who got 21% of the Latino vote in 1996, and Sen. Mitt Romney, who got 27% in 2012. But he couldn’t match Sen. John McCain, who got 31% of the Latino vote in 2008, or President George W. Bush, who got 40% in 2004. Anything north of 30% is a decent showing for a Republican, and anything beyond 40% will make a GOP candidate virtually unbeatable.

Why Latino votes matter

Latino voters count for a lot. Three reasons: they’re a young population that is adding new voters at a staggering rate; They’re well-represented in so-called battleground states such as Colorado, Nevada and Florida; And close to two-thirds of Latinos are Mexicans or Mexican-Americans, who tend to be swing voters.

Latinos are now poised to be the largest racial or ethnic minority group to be eligible to vote in a presidential election, according to the Pew Research Center. By 2020, an estimated 32 million Latinos will be eligible to vote, which is just slightly more than the 30 million voters who are African-Americans. According to Pew, Latinos are expected to be about 13.3% of the electorate in 2020.

Here’s what you need to know about the Latino vote: there is no such thing. That is, Latinos aren’t monolithic and we don’t vote as a bloc.

Yet, Trump is likely to do better than expected with Latino voters.

It’s not just because of a strong economy, low unemployment rates among Latinos, etc. It’s also because many Latinos are willing to look past Trump’s anti-Latino bigotry. After all, they tell themselves, the president is not talking about people like them.

'

Heh, wonder if ICE was on hand to deport them afterwards after they finished serving as cheering TV fodder?

'

I'm Hispanic and am voting Trump - again!

'

Heh, wonder if ICE was on hand to deport them afterwards after they finished serving as cheering TV fodder?

Illegals don't vote for Trump, liar.

'

UPDATE
NEW STORY
11/26/19

Millions of Latinos are Trump supporters. Here's what they're thinking.

Millions of Latinos are Trump supporters. Here's what they think.

San Diego – It’s like chickens for Colonel Sanders. Why would any self-respecting Latino vote to re-elect President Donald Trump, arguably the most anti-Latino chief executive in U.S. history?

That’s what my non-Latino friends want to know. I get that question all the time, often accompanied by a tilted head and a confused look.

In the 2020 election, Trump seems likely to get between 25%-30% of the Latino vote. A recent poll by Telemundo found that 1 in 4 American Latinos would vote to re-elect him.

In 2016, according to exit polls, Trump got 28% of the Latino vote. He did better than Sen. Bob Dole, who got 21% of the Latino vote in 1996, and Sen. Mitt Romney, who got 27% in 2012. But he couldn’t match Sen. John McCain, who got 31% of the Latino vote in 2008, or President George W. Bush, who got 40% in 2004. Anything north of 30% is a decent showing for a Republican, and anything beyond 40% will make a GOP candidate virtually unbeatable.

Why Latino votes matter

Latino voters count for a lot. Three reasons: they’re a young population that is adding new voters at a staggering rate; They’re well-represented in so-called battleground states such as Colorado, Nevada and Florida; And close to two-thirds of Latinos are Mexicans or Mexican-Americans, who tend to be swing voters.

Latinos are now poised to be the largest racial or ethnic minority group to be eligible to vote in a presidential election, according to the Pew Research Center. By 2020, an estimated 32 million Latinos will be eligible to vote, which is just slightly more than the 30 million voters who are African-Americans. According to Pew, Latinos are expected to be about 13.3% of the electorate in 2020.

Here’s what you need to know about the Latino vote: there is no such thing. That is, Latinos aren’t monolithic and we don’t vote as a bloc.

Yet, Trump is likely to do better than expected with Latino voters.

It’s not just because of a strong economy, low unemployment rates among Latinos, etc. It’s also because many Latinos are willing to look past Trump’s anti-Latino bigotry. After all, they tell themselves, the president is not talking about people like them.

Trump will probably take the Latino Vote.

PRESIDENT TRUMP AND THE LATINO VOTE

Christian Paz, writing in The Atlantic, warns Democrats to worry about the Latino vote in this year’s presidential election. According to Paz, the Trump campaign is doing an excellent job of reaching out to a key segment of the Latino vote — evangelicals. By contrast, Democrats are “struggling to engage Latino voters, address issues beyond immigration reform, and treat Latinos as the influential voting bloc they are.”

Democrats are one trick ponies. Gender Pronouns, hate and division, not a good look.

Trump will be running on an economy that is as strong as the best economy any of his five predecessors enjoyed when they sought reelection. Latinos have benefited significantly.

'

After trump landslide

wait for the demographic breakdown after the election ...I got a pretty good feeling dems are in for a rude awakening

Jews
Hispanics
Blacks

Up up up

Maybe a Bernie bro or two who snaps out of its brainwashed daze

'

Think about it-Italians don't support the mafia just because they are Italian, Hispanics don't support illegals just because they are Hispanic.

I'm Italian and I support, er neverending

Forum List

Back