Democrats SUE to stop Arizona Senate from forensic audit of 2020 election

Cyber-Ninjas LOSES in court.

“I will share with you all, I am not yet persuaded that there has been a showing that the rights of the voters in Maricopa County are being protected,” Martin said. “And I think we will touch on this tomorrow when we address the policies and procedures and whether or not they can be withheld from public view.”

The best right wingers can do. Try to hide their recount from public scrutiny.

Ninja's don't care about your rights.
no personal information on ballots. fk I can't believe you all expose your stupid so regularly.

They also have access to voter registration files which contain private information. They are also ignoring election laws that protect voters in any recount.
Blah, blah, blah..... None of the laws matter to Democrat's when they want their way.

Republicans are ignoring laws so that is okay with you. Trump supporters are fascists who need to be taken out.
Oh really..... So now you are making threats on Trump supporters eh ??? Well you can get away with it for now, because you have those in your government that will ignore you making threats like that, but just remember that government changes back and forth. Your direct threats could bring about possible jail time if the right people were in charge. Becareful of your feeling's getting the best of you, because at the end of the day we are all Americans, and all live's matter regardless of who you are, otherwise if you are a good and honest person.

Bad folks and/or criminal's -if act out- are the only ones that should be worried about facing proper justice in this country, and not the honest good folks. We have seen a shift in this lately, but it will right itself again.

You mean the one that was THE most secure in US history ---
THAT one?? :laughing0301:
Where was that?

Several Republican governors and secretaries of swing states say it was free and fair
Over 70 federal judges (8 appointed by Rump) say it was free and fair
Donald's attorney general said NO WIDESPREAD FRAUD
Donald's Cyber-Security Chief said it was the most secure in US history
Endless recounts (hand and machine), audits and signature matches said it was free and fair
All 50 states have certified their election results meaning they were free and fair

You are headed down the dangerous road of autocrats. Please stop promoting Q-Kook conspiracy theories and Big Lies.

Last edited:
Where was that?

Several Republican governors and secretaries of swing states say it was free and fair
Endless recounts (hand and machine), audits and signature matches said it was free and fair
All 50 states have certified their election results meaning they were free and fair

You are headed down the dangerous road of autocrats. Please stop promoting Q-Kook conspiracy theories and Big Lies.
Why are you afraid to see the ballots then?

I want free and fair. We did mueller for you schmoes.

plenty of people said no interference or cheating and yet! You’re two faced fkers

Where was that?

plenty of people said no interference or cheating and yet! You’re two faced fkers
DrLove then let’s see the ballots

Where was that?

We've seen the ballots loon - UMPTEEN times. But not to worry - You will get the result you are looking for with this hyper-partisan Q clusterfuck. Then you will continue with your charade onto Michigan, Pennsylvania and George, each time finding "tens of thousands" of fake Biden votes.

Your purpose is clear. To undermine confidence in our elections and go to any and ALL lengths to overturn an election result you do not like. And that includes the lame attempts to justify the violence we saw on 1/6 because you didn't like an election result.

Ballots need to be "seen" by professionals - Not kooks. Elections are a state and federal government issue.

This is what they do in lawless third world autocracies. Pick a country like Russia, Hungary, Poland, NoKo or Turkey. You might be happier there. I will pay for your one way ticket, so let me know when and where you would like to move.

Biden is your president. Trump will not seize the country again by coup. Deal with it.

Where was that?

We've seen the ballots loon - UMPTEEN times. But not to worry - You will get the result you are looking for with this hyper-partisan Q clusterfuck. Then you will continue with your charade onto Michigan, Pennsylvania and George, each time finding "tens of thousands" of fake Biden votes.

Your purpose is clear. To undermine confidence in our elections and go to any and ALL lengths to overturn an election result you do not like. And that includes the lame attempts to justify the violence we saw on 1/6 because you didn't like an election result.

Ballots need to be "seen" by professionals - Not kooks. Elections are a state and federal government issue.

This is what they do in lawless third world autocracies. Pick a country like Russia, Hungary, Poland, NoKo or Turkey. You might be happier there. I will pay for your one way ticket, so let me know when and where you would like to move.

Biden is your president. Trump will not seize the country again by coup. Deal with it.
Then you should not care if ballots are audited. Cool

Where was that?

What’s Q?

you like fairy tales huh?

First of all, all you dummies that respond but don't have any links as I do, I totally can't believe a word you write!
Substantiate!

Remember for some of you that are unaware..
These 9 states and D.C. send ballots ahead of the election automatically to registered voter.
These 9 states have at least 10% of population moving, i.e. CHANGE of ADDRESS!!!
So the idiots at the old addresses if they are Democrats are NOT at all concerned and most will take the
ballot mailed to them fill it out and sign either not knowing (being dumb unintelligent Democrats) it is illegal, or they
are as most Democrats unconcerned about being caught much less punished fraudulently sign the ballot.
As a result the election workers have less than 5 seconds to verify as an expert would that the signatures match, accept the signature on the returned phony signature ballot!
THAT's the problem that hasn't been addressed and is now being done in AZ!

• Vermont
  • Nevada
  • District of Columbia
  • California
  • New Jersey
  • Colorado
  • Hawaii
  • Utah
  • Washington
  • Oregon
Five of those states — Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, Utah and Washington — already held elections by mail even before the COVID-19 outbreak. California, Nevada, New Jersey, Vermont and the District have all opted to proactively send ballots to voters this year in response to COVID-19.

Oregon, Colorado and Washington have held successful all-mail elections for years, and other states, including Florida and California, expanded their vote-by-mail capacity before the pandemic. Nearly everywhere else, the technical and logistical challenges loom large for budget-squeezed election officials with limited experience.

RELATED: 'Absentee' vs 'mail-in': Experts say terms vary by state, but all ballots receive same level of scrutiny

Trump has repeated the unfounded claim that “universal mail voting” could corrupt the election. But top election officials and research on the subject have found that incidents of voter fraud are “very, very low.”

Where was that?

You are right, the left has turned our country into a third world country now, and you are down wid it. I hope you have to eat your words with soap when this is done.

Where was that?

You are right, the left has turned our country into a third world country now, and you are down wid it. I hope you have to eat your words with soap when this is done.
Projecting much, right winger. Y'all have no healthcare plan and no infrastructure plan.

Where was that?

Projecting much, right winger. Y'all have no healthcare plan and no infrastructure plan.
Go to a doctor for health care. It’s simple.

go to hospitals if necessary

Where was that?

Didn't need one or the other, but it was a topic or topic's chosen by the politician's to exploit with we the uneducated about such things. Now improving on things are always good, and there is always room for improvement's, but to suggest that system's should be broken, and then rebuilt to the tune of trillions of dollars is corrupt, and is nefarious. It is agenda's that the citizen's are attempted to be persuaded on, and if not persuaded, they will be hit over the head with them.

Where was that?

Didn't need one or the other, but it was a topic or topic's chosen by the politician's to exploit with we the uneducated about such things. Now improving on things are always good, and there is always room for improvement's, but to suggest that system's should be broken, and then rebuilt to the tune of trillions of dollars is corrupt, and is nefarious. It is agenda's that the citizen's are attempted to be persuaded on, and if not persuaded, they will be hit over the head with them.
Yet, right wingers have no problem with Big Government instead of free market Capitalism when it comes to y'all's foreign wars. Why do y'all need the largest military in the world to merely lose your wars with third world nations.

Where was that?

Yet, right wingers have no problem with Big Government instead of free market Capitalism when it comes to y'all's foreign wars. Why do y'all need the largest military in the world to merely lose your wars with third world nations.
Maybe you haven't noticed, but the world is a dangerous place.

Where was that?

Maybe you haven't noticed, but the world is a dangerous place.
All I notice is lousy Capitalists alleging they are for free market Capitalism, while creating more Big Government nanny-statism they also don't want to pay for while insisting on tax cut economics.

Maybe you haven't noticed, but the world is a dangerous place
danielpalos why are we in so many other countries?
Right wingers can't be legal to our own laws but love to practice the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) upon the less fortunate "illegals"?

We have a general welfare clause not any form of general warfare or common offense clause.

Forum List

Back