Democrats Steal Election In Louisiana -- Will Bill Barr Investigate??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
President Trump Bet Big This Election Year. Here’s Why He Lost.

So this past weekend, brilliant businessman Eddie Rispone, Republican, lost the gubernatorial run-off election to incumbent John Bel Edwards -- however Rispone won more parishes than Edwards?? How did he lose the election? There is definitely something fishy here that needs to be investigated.

Trump complained about how the media pinned the Kentucky governor's loss on him, but what about the tons of wins by republican candidates, shouldn't Trump get the credit??

“You got to give me a big win, please, O.K.,” the president pleaded with a red-hatted crowd last Thursday in Bossier City, La. 'If you had any doubt that Trump was a human repellent spray for suburban voters who have a conservative disposition, Republicans getting wiped out in the suburbs of New Orleans, Louisville and Lexington should remove it,” said Tim Miller, a Republican strategist and outspoken critic of the president."

However as I said, Rispone won the majority of the parishes, so how is it that the democrat won 40,000 more votes than Rispone did?? My guess is that the inner-city blacks are the problem and it is a good chance most of them voted illegally and there should be a thorough investigation.

upload_2019-11-18_8-36-43.png

President Trump Bet Big This Election Year. Here’s Why He Lost.

So this past weekend, brilliant businessman Eddie Rispone, Republican, lost the gubernatorial run-off election to incumbent John Bel Edwards -- however Rispone won more parishes than Edwards?? How did he lose the election? There is definitely something fishy here that needs to be investigated.

Trump complained about how the media pinned the Kentucky governor's loss on him, but what about the tons of wins by republican candidates, shouldn't Trump get the credit??

“You got to give me a big win, please, O.K.,” the president pleaded with a red-hatted crowd last Thursday in Bossier City, La. 'If you had any doubt that Trump was a human repellent spray for suburban voters who have a conservative disposition, Republicans getting wiped out in the suburbs of New Orleans, Louisville and Lexington should remove it,” said Tim Miller, a Republican strategist and outspoken critic of the president."

However as I said, Rispone won the majority of the parishes, so how is it that the democrat won 40,000 more votes than Rispone did?? My guess is that the inner-city blacks are the problem and it is a good chance most of them voted illegally and there should be a thorough investigation.

TrumpEndorsement.jpg

Forum List

Back