Democrats: Special Forces Who Were On The Ground In Benghazi Are Liars

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
This is a SLAP IN THE FACE of every Veteran and current serviceman! Please remember how the DemoRATS treat us when the Nov. elections roll around!

Red State ^ | January 14th, 2016 | Jay Caruso
It takes a lot of nerve to say to somebody in the special forces, "You're a liar." Especially when you're a Democrat politician and your allegiance is not to the truth so much as it is to seeing Hillary Clinton being elected President. But that is basically what Democrats are saying about Kris Paronto, John Tiegen and others who were on the ground in Libya on September 11, 2012. The movie, '13 Hours' premiers this week and according to the men on the ground, a "stand down" order was given.

Take it easy on the Democrats. I think they would have heart attacks if they ever admit they are wrong about anything. Even something as obvious as the Benghazi scandal.

This is a SLAP IN THE FACE of every Veteran and current serviceman! Please remember how the DemoRATS treat us when the Nov. elections roll around!

It takes a lot of nerve to say to somebody in the special forces, "You're a liar." Especially when you're a Democrat politician and your allegiance is not to the truth so much as it is to seeing Hillary Clinton being elected President. But that is basically what Democrats are saying about Kris Paronto, John Tiegen and others who were on the ground in Libya on September 11, 2012. The movie, '13 Hours' premiers this week and according to the men on the ground, a "stand down" order was given.

Unfortunately I have met veterans who were in fact lairs...... BUT they had BETTER PROVE IT.... and CONCLUSIVELY.
I want to see every bit of this proof..... EVERY BIT.

People dirty as crud on the left.

Unfortunately I have met veterans who were in fact lairs...... BUT they had BETTER PROVE IT.... and CONCLUSIVELY.

There is dirty folks on all sides of the table...

There is dirty folks on all sides of the table...
And none justify the others.

If the order was given, no one but lunatics can find it. That's because it doesn't exist, nor would their potential heroics have done any damn good.

Take it easy on the Democrats. I think they would have heart attacks if they ever admit they are wrong about anything. Even something as obvious as the Benghazi scandal.
There is no scandal, for starters, and Stevens and his team made a bad call. Shit happens, now you know.

There is no scandal, for starters, and Stevens and his team made a bad call. Shit happens, now you know.
Just malfeasance by the most inept and corrupt administration in US history.
Willfully failing to secure US interests in the most vulnerable of locations on the most obvious date because they truly believed they'd defeated islime terrorism.
Add a cover-up to obscure their abject failure and you have Watergate on steroids.
Those who try to excuse this failure and corruption are morally corrupt themselves.

Willfully failing to secure US interests in the most vulnerable of locations on the most obvious date because they truly believed they'd defeated islime terrorism.
Add a cover-up to obscure their abject failure and you have Watergate on steroids.
Those who try to excuse this failure and corruption are morally corrupt themselves.
No one died at the embassy that day, dumbfuck. Maybe Stevens should have been there instead of where he chose to be, 600 miles away...

Nixon had to resign for breaking into DNC headquarters and obstruction of justice.

He's a saint compared to Democrats like the Clintons or Obama.

No one died at the embassy that day, dumbfuck. Maybe Stevens should have been there instead of where he chose to be, 600 miles away...
You are morally corrupt. Nixon apologist.

You are morally corrupt. Nixon apologist.
Learn to assign blame as a rational adult, not a child who somehow thinks the dead are immune, and blameless.

As for Nixon, he was a paranoid SOB but not a stupid SOB. That was Bush II and in the real world things are not black and white, that is for toddlers.

Forum List

Back