Democrats set to lose another Congressional seat (NY-9) to unknown Republican

If the Republican wins
The Obama Fluffer spin begins!!

The spin from the White House and LSM should be oh so entertaining.....:lol:

after this emotional weekend and all who is really going to vote? I would say no matter who wins this is no where near a test for 2012, to even go there reeks of desperation. from either party.

Thats exactly how Obama took the last mid-terms. Funny how clueless one can look when the obvious is staring you in the face and you ignore it. :eusa_whistle:

actually, gramps, your assessment is pretty silly...

try some real analysis. and remember that turner came close to unseating anthony weiner...

Real analysis is "turner came close to unseating anthony weiner"? Your "real" analysis is that an 18 point spread is close in a Republican dominated election cycle. I'd hate to see your not real analysis. :cuckoo:

Queens is trending ever more to the Democrat, but he is still real close. Queens is about 45% done.

Brooklyn is looking ever more toward the republican, but they only have 12% in. Brooklyn is going 71% for Turner. At one time they were 75% turner.

Thats exactly how Obama took the last mid-terms. Funny how clueless one can look when the obvious is staring you in the face and you ignore it. :eusa_whistle:

try some real analysis. and remember that turner came close to unseating anthony weiner...

Real analysis is "turner came close to unseating anthony weiner"? Your "real" analysis is that an 18 point spread is close in a Republican dominated election cycle. I'd hate to see your not real analysis. :cuckoo:

In a congressional district that has not elected a Republican since 1923 anything even close will be a disaster for Obama and the Democrats, this is a deep, deep blue district with Democrats outnumbering Republicans 3-1. Obviously Democrats are jumping ship.

Queens is trending ever more to the Democrat, but he is still real close. Queens is about 45% done.

Brooklyn is looking ever more toward the republican, but they only have 12% in. Brooklyn is going 71% for Turner. At one time they were 75% turner.

Where can we see the actual count? Is there a link?

In a congressional district that has not elected a Republican since 1923 anything even close will be a disaster for Obama and the Democrats, this is a deep, deep blue district with Democrats outnumbering Republicans 3-1. Obviously Democrats are jumping ship.

not really... silly assessment. you don't know much about the district.

52 - 48 weprin now...

51 - 48 Turner with 191 reporting...

Are you looking at different results other than AP...?

no... sorry... got dyslexic for a moment. :redface:

i have 51 - 49 now in favor of turner. good showing in queens. 30% in brooklyn.

i don't really know what precincts are in yet, though. i just see that it's 215/512

Last edited:

The former democrat mayor and others came out in support of Turner. Should be a very interesting race. If democrats lose this one--they will be running from Obama has fast as they can.

I am curious too--why no democrat has yet brought Obama's new porkulus bill to the house floor yet. I mean--where's Nancy Pelosi--:cuckoo:

More of a trend to the Democrat in Queens. about 1100 votes now. Queens is about half done and a trend toward the democrat is speeding up, but I have faith it won't go to much farther.

Brooklyn is still 70/30 for Turner and about 20% done.

The former democrat mayor and others came out in support of Turner. Should be a very interesting race. If democrats lose this one--they will be running from Obama has fast as they can.

I am curious too--why no democrat has yet brought Obama's new porkulus bill to the house floor yet. I mean--where's Nancy Pelosi--:cuckoo:

Reid has publicly stated he has doubts about the bill

52 - 48 weprin now...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4KR1zVqizo]My Cousin Vinny Cross Examination - YouTube[/ame]

Where are your numbers coming from? FWIW- I've been lazy and only using the AP link from my preferred "right wing nut-job" website. Just sayin'.

(now 51-49 Turner) ????

Forum List

Back