Letter I wrote to Muslim Congressman Keith Ellison

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rdean, Sep 12, 2011.

1. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,024
    Congressman Keith Ellison was on Morning Joe. Joe went ballistic when Ellison said Bush Jr. lied to America.

Joe had the nerve and the gall to blame our invasion of Iraq on the brave men and women of the CIA. People who put their lives on the line every day, for this country.

Dear Mr. Ellison,
    I thought you did a great job of explaining that Bush "misled" America into Iraq, but there is a point you missed and you did not protect our much maligned CIA. Bush Sr. had not only been head of the CIA, but also led America into Desert Storm. No one knocks an enemy down and then ignores them. After Saddam was chased out of Kuwait back into Iraq, of course the CIA and other American intelligence agencies kept a close watch on Iraq. Morning Joe is insane to think they didn't. You don't turn your back on an enemy, especially after you've given them a black eye. Bush Sr., after being president and head of the CIA and been in the military would know this better than anyone. It think he didn't order close surveillance of Iraq after Desert Storm is ludicrous. No ever remembers to mention that one fact. If Bush wanted to know about Iraq, he should have asked his father. And yes, it is just that simple.

Remember, the Bush Administration outed a covert agent of the CIA because he didn't like hearing the truth. So is it any wonder he blamed Iraq on subordinates?

And after Iraq cost this nation 4,000 young lives, maimed for life more than 30,000 other Americans, and bankrupted our nation, to suggest Bush kept America "safe" is a terrible lie. Remember, he told the nation to "go shopping". Because he didn't want Americans involved in critical thinking pertaining to his fiasco.

The right wing, including Joe, should stop trashing our CIA and President Bush Sr. If Bush Jr. wasn't his idiot son, you know the father would have spoken out long ago.

The right can go crazy protecting Bush Jr. Too bad they don't protect our CIA with same zeal. Remember, it's the CIA who are the heroes here. It's the CIA who puts their lives on the line.

I forwarded this e-mail to Congressman Ellison at:

https://forms.house.gov/ellison/webforms/issue_subscribe.htm

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. Stephanie

Stephanie Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,360
    OMG...:cuckoo:

I barfed just a little

3. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,024
    Truth hurts. Always has.

4. Stephanie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,360
    :eusa_whistle:

5. daveman

daveman Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,759
    Bush is slime! The asbestos industry can arrest 61,112 unspoiled unhappy CANADIANS in HANOI, ALL in the name of "no child left behind"? For CRYING out loud, that MAKES it okay, then!!!! (As I understand it, I am being sarcastic!!!) Oliver North!!? Morning Joe!!? I see, I can't tell one vegetarian-DRAFTING, BLOODTHIRSTY mouthpiece for Wal-Mart from the other!! (Pat BUCHANAN either, of course!) If you aren't Romulan ABOUT the LIES and gassing of this Murderer-in-CHIEF, then IF you ask me YOU are a RECRIMINAL CONSERVATIVE toady of Oral ROBERTS and the NRA!! Unlike you and JOHN Bolton, I am not in love WITH pollution!!! Since 1952, 34,670 French herbivores have been whipped in New England!! Down with VIOLENCE and bombs!!!!

Live Chat with the Autorantic Virtual Moonbat! Free flash gizmo generates random liberal rants.

6. Warrior102

Warrior102 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,029
    What the fuck is a Morning Joe ?

7. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    I wish I could have seen Ellison's 'WTF is this prat babbling about' moment when he read that. :lmao:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. ba1614

ba1614 Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +876
    You would think someone writing a congressman would at least proof read their letter so they don't look like a complete idiot.

9. Truthseeker420

Truthseeker420 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,026
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm-zKG2i8Ec&feature=relmfu]Shame On Joe Scarborough, MSM & Obama Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

10. Stephanie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,360
    Kudos for Morning Joe...:clap2: