My Initial take on Politics (as basic as possible)

Iridescence

Rookie
Apr 1, 2011
US
I have had a few conversations with individuals who are not whacked in the head about conspiracy theoretics or who have over-active imaginations that provoke any level of hysterics... that have discussed in detailed length about having been resuscitated from near death. One individual in particular had a way of describing his vision of the current state of affairs as being 'propaganda central'. This makes the best sense to me, but to go a bit further...

The spy focus of our government... the sci twist and turns of media manipulations... the psy depths of our physical reality/ies... I'd put this under the science topic, but it is genuinely the best evidence and definition of politics (or, rather, my understanding of poloitics) that I could give ATM.

PsyWar | Watch Free Documentary Online

This film explores the evolution of propaganda and public relations in the United States, with an emphasis on the elitist theory of democracy and the relationship between war, propaganda and class.

Includes original interviews with a number of dissident scholars including Noam Chomsky, Howard Zinn, Michael Parenti, Peter Phillips (Project Censored), John Stauber (PR Watch), Christopher Simpson (The Science of Coercion) and others.

A deep, richly illustrated study of the nature and history of propaganda, featuring some of the world’s most insightful critics, Psywar exposes the propaganda system, providing crucial background and insight into the control of information and thought.

Mind you, ultimately politics cannot logically be belittled or done away with because it is a required system IMO, yet it seems the loudest and most boastful of it's participants and leaders genuinely do not understand it for what it seems to be, for what it *is*.

• Banned
I focus on providing for my family.

Very well, as most of us should... Some of us must provide the deeper things, however, whereas so few others seem to have the focus, the time, or the willingness for such. The ways we see things differently can sometimes prepare and equip our future generations for the battles that have been handed down to them and the battles that are yet to come.

Forum List

Back