Democrats set to lose another Congressional seat (NY-9) to unknown Republican

Good chance you're Foxbot/premature AGAIN...at any rate the guy is not the kind of Pub you'd recognize...the Dem get out the vote groups may make up for the crummy Dem candidate....

Good chance you're MSNBC/NPR/premature AGAIN...at any rate the guy is not the kind of Dem you'd recognize...the GOP get out the vote groups will help crush the crummy Dem candidate....

You're an IDIOT lol!

I don't watch MSNBC (or NPR), PBS is not 24/7 premature BS like Fox. GOP doesn't have get out the vote groups there.

and yet typical of turner...

How can it be typical when he is a political unknown? :confused:

yeah, you said that in your o/p, too. it seems it somehow makes you feel good.

however, turner almost unseated anthony weiner last time he ran.

he's hardly an "unknown" in the district. he is, however, really unstable. and it will be a shame for his district if he wins.

of course, it will only be for a year, so he won't be able to do too much damage... assuming he wins, of course.

Unstable? Do you really want to know who is unstable?
Hank Johnson
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg]3-25-2010_Hank_Johnson_Guam_Tip_Over.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

HFW I have you on ignore now so your wasting your limited brain cells trying to get my attention.

Go sit on the end of your bed and eat your Fruit Loops cause I dont care anymore. You are a complete idiot

and with one precinct reporting, the Republicans are in the lead!

How long that will continue is anyone's guess, but it is a great start.

the "lead" with almost nothing in... is 1%.... 126 votes to 125, apparently.

not very auspicious. and i wouldn't view it as cause for optimism or pessimism on either side.

i'd also remind you it's not *your* kids' schools that will be screwed if turner wins.... but the people in ny 9

How do you reason that anyone will be screwed?

And considering that we are talking about a Seat from the House, the election results do effect EVERYONE.

We have 7 out of 512 precincts so far. All from Queens. I have no idea what that means, but what it does mean is there isn't enough of a fact out there to make an informed guess on.

HFW I have you on ignore now so your wasting your limited brain cells trying to get my attention.

Go sit on the end of your bed and eat your Fruit Loops cause I dont care anymore. You are a complete idiot

Our politics align on a number of issues and a general favor-ability toward Republican's (or conservative libertarians in my case) but besmirch Fruit Loops again at your peril. There will be no further warnings on this issue. Next time my wrath will be unleashed in full and without mercy.

:evil:

Ok, after 13 pcts, the dem has pulled to within 25 votes of the Republican.

Ok if I have my melt down now, or should I wait?

Anyway, all the results are from Queens.
Turner Wener Hoeppner
535 511 8

Forum List

Back