Democrats say NO to 1 year extension on payroll tax cut.

If there was something that could guarantee 20k jobs without any consequences, there would be no debate to be had. It would just be done.

But obviously there is a debate going on, and Pubs are trying to bypass the debate process by using something that they should always be in favor of to begin with (A TAX CUT!) as a bargaining chip, and feeling they are owed something in return.

So who's blocking the extension? Dems? I don't think so. Send them a clean bill and it's law tomorrow. Debate the pipeline on its own merits.

it's been studied for three years. I doubt a thousand more is needed. What is needed are the Jobs, the oil and the reduction of our dependence on arab oil.

and again.. I am against this tax cut no matter who is for it.. it's robbing from the workers that in years to come will be looking for social security and it won't be there. it's just high handed theft.

Of course you're against this tax cut. It benefits working middle class americans. It doesn't benefit you since you don't work.

Now let's see why you don't like it.....

it's robbing from the workers that in years to come will be looking for social security and it won't be there.

Oh it's taking from SS, which you are on.

Funny how your opinion flips when the policies directly impact you.

So now according to you tax cuts are bad, and government entitlement programs are good. The reason.....because that's what directly benefits Willow. :eusa_clap:

You're just mean..
Don't give us this clean bill BS. we all know none of them are EVER CLEAN.
The Democrats are blocking this FOR POLITICAL POINTS ONLY..the sooner the people understand, the BETTER.

If there was something that could guarantee 20k jobs without any consequences, there would be no debate to be had. It would just be done.

But obviously there is a debate going on, and Pubs are trying to bypass the debate process by using something that they should always be in favor of to begin with (A TAX CUT!) as a bargaining chip, and feeling they are owed something in return.

So who's blocking the extension? Dems? I don't think so. Send them a clean bill and it's law tomorrow. Debate the pipeline on its own merits.

it's been studied for three years. I doubt a thousand more is needed. What is needed are the Jobs, the oil and the reduction of our dependence on arab oil.

and again.. I am against this tax cut no matter who is for it.. it's robbing from the workers that in years to come will be looking for social security and it won't be there. it's just high handed theft.

Of course you're against this tax cut. It benefits working middle class americans. It doesn't benefit you since you don't work.

it's robbing from the workers that in years to come will be looking for social security and it won't be there.

So now according to you tax cuts are bad, and government entitlement programs are good. The reason.....because that's what directly benefits Willow. :eusa_clap:

DUFUS IT HAS NO BENEFIT.

Thats the damn point.

You're just mean..
Don't give us this clean bill BS. we all know none of them are EVER CLEAN.
The Democrats are blocking this FOR POLITICAL POINTS ONLY..the sooner the people understand, the BETTER.

So it's mean to point out that she's only concerned about what directly impacts her even if it completely contradicts what she pretends to stand for? Oh well.

DUFUS IT HAS NO BENEFIT.

Thats the damn point.

Flop Flopper #2 chimes in. So now tax cuts for the middle class have no benefit? Is that what you're saying?

they aren't impacting me in the least.

DUFUS IT HAS NO BENEFIT.

Thats the damn point.

Flop Flopper #2 chimes in. So now tax cuts for the middle class have no benefit? Is that what you're saying?

I guess you don't give a shit if the next generation of retirees has any social security. why is that?

Right, the tax cuts don't help you. Hence why you're against them. Thanks for clearing that up.

Right, the tax cuts don't help you. Hence why you're against them. Thanks for clearing that up.

why are you against social security for the next generation of retirees? Thanks for clearing that up.

DUFUS IT HAS NO BENEFIT.

Thats the damn point.

I guess you don't give a shit if the next generation of retirees has any social security. why is that?

Tell us more about how you think people should rely on the government for their well-being. This should be riveting. I always knew you were a closeted big government, mooch of the tax payers supporter.

DUFUS IT HAS NO BENEFIT.

Thats the damn point.

How is it of no benefit? Estimates are not doing this would take an extra thousand dollars a year out of the avg. tax payers' pocket. That's a little over a months rent (two in my case). How is that of no benefit?

Tell us more about how you think people should rely on the government for their well-being. This should be riveting. I always knew you were a closeted big government, mooch of the tax payers supporter.

you need say no more, you and the democraps are trying to destroy social security for the next generation. I'm sure they'll notice that too.

which part of your brain allows you to think that a person who has worked and was forced to pay into a system for 40 years is "mooching" We'd all like to know.

which part of your brain allows you to think that a person who has worked and was forced to pay into a system for 40 years is "mooching" We'd all like to know.

you can answer bern

The GOP sent the Senate a clean bill extending the payroll tax cut?

Really?

Oh i get it. See, when Democrats want something there cant be anything else in the bill that would allow Republicans to compromise. But in order to pass a Republican bill it has to be filled with Democrat pork.

you need say no more, you and the democraps are trying to destroy social security for the next generation. I'm sure they'll notice that too.

I must be living in the twilight zone. Now it's the democrats trying to destroy a social program? I AM the next generation Willow. I don't want a damn thing to do with SS and if I had the choice, no I would not pay into the system.

I must be living in the twilight zone. Now it's the democrats trying to destroy a social program? I AM the next generation Willow. I don't want a damn thing to do with SS and if I had the choice, no I would not pay into the system.

but that is not the question is it? RDD is insinuating that someone forced to pay into a system is mooching off the system,, can you explain that?

DUFUS IT HAS NO BENEFIT.

Thats the damn point.

My god you are exceptionally slow. My position has not changed. But go ahead and humor me and post my comments that make your statement true. You have almost 7000 posts to choose from. GOOD LUCK.....

Now if a republican such as President Bush offered an opt out of social security who would scream the loudest?? the demoncraps. that who.

obama doesn't want Keystone because the radical environmentalists don't want Keystone. obama was told that he will lose a significant number of campaign workers if Keystone passes.

Canada was doing us a favor with Keystone. They will sell the oil to China and we can buy it from them, with a significantly reduced workforce.

It's all about the reelection.

Forum List

Back