Democrats say NO to 1 year extension on payroll tax cut.

You quoted my points, what about addressing them?

Because your "points" (and I use that word loosely) aren't saying anything.

They actually do address "demand."

No, they don't.

Planning ahead and replacing oil we buy from bad governments.

Oil we buy from "bad" governments? Again, what part of DEMAND do you not understand? There is a SURPLUS of pipeline capacity from Canada to the US, which will take several years for DEMAND to reach. The DEMAND for shipping oil from Canada to the US is not there. It won't be there for several years.

The Keystone project will add more capacity, so much so that pipelines from Canada to the US will run 50% empty. This will drive operation costs up even farther on oil companies, driving up pump prices. Which puts more money in the hands of TransCanada, more money in the hands of "bad governments," more AMERICAN MONEY in everyone's pockets, while more Americans are out of work as a result. How in the world can anyone think that's a good idea?

Another Boner gift to Democrats.

New reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, you have received -799 reputation points from WillowTree.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
tee hee

Regards,
WillowTree

Note: This is an automated message.

WillowTree negged me for the above post.

New reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment:
tee hee

Regards,
WillowTree

somebody get this gurl some cheese to go wit her whine.

You quoted my points, what about addressing them?

Because your "points" (and I use that word loosely) aren't saying anything.

They actually do address "demand."

No, they don't.

Planning ahead and replacing oil we buy from bad governments.

Oil we buy from "bad" governments? Again, what part of DEMAND do you not understand? There is a SURPLUS of pipeline capacity from Canada to the US, which will take several years for DEMAND to reach. The DEMAND for shipping oil from Canada to the US is not there. It won't be there for several years.

The Keystone project will add more capacity, so much so that pipelines from Canada to the US will run 50% empty. This will drive operation costs up even farther on oil companies, driving up pump prices. Which puts more money in the hands of TransCanada, more money in the hands of "bad governments," more AMERICAN MONEY in everyone's pockets, while more Americans are out of work as a result. How in the world can anyone think that's a good idea?

Are you telling me there is no demand for oil in the united states? Don't we consume the most oil still (or has china finally surpassed us?)....we have TONS of demand for oil.

Sorry I don't mean to step in the middle of your conversation but that one thing just stuck out at me.

New reputation!

Comment:
tee hee

Regards,
WillowTree

somebody get this gurl some cheese to go wit her whine.

She does that a lot. Tries to get the sympathy rep.

Dude, I don't know what subject you're on, but we're not talking about refinery capacity. We're talking about pipeline capacity, by which the oil moves from Canada to the US. Current capacity exceeds demand, and demand to ship oil won't meet current capacity for several years.

Nobody is talking about refinery capacity. Get with the program. It's nice to see that you don't even know what subject you're talking about.
YES...WE ARE talking about refining. You can no more claim that a SUPPOSED stockpile of unused crude is not a result of insufficient refining capacity than you can that demand doesn't effect price....oh, wait. You DID make that claim. And it is ridiculous.

Refining capacity IS the choke point of supply in this country. And it's being PURPOSELY choked off by environmentalist and bought and paid for politicians inside our government who would rather us import gasoline from Hugo through Citgo Oil and send the money to a despot than create jobs for Americans!

Just a little common sense here. IF there is 50% of our oil coming from Canada not being used...then why in the hell do we spend 400 BILLION dollars a year to import crude oil from Saudi Arabia ALONE each year?

Do you honestly believe that those greedy oil companies would spend the money it cost to SHIP oil 7500 miles when it is about 1/3 the cost to pump it 2500 miles through a pipe line IF they could actually get it?

A little common sense please!

Forum List

Back