Democrats Same Old Lies and Ignorance

Well, one of you worshipers should have told that to your god in the White House...just a thought.

Translation...^^^ Trump butthurt. You realize how petty and small it makes you people look that you can't acknowledge the economy has done well under president Trump's leadership.

I have acknowledged that, but this thread started with a lie about the GDP, that lie has been called out.

I am terribly sorry that I do not share in your worship of Trump, but he is not really my kind of god.

The country doesn't need you, we are MAGA in spite of people on the left.

What a totally UNAmerican thing to say. But what else can we expect from people that worship another human being

You people are a danger to the U.S. and the world. You need to be defeated not negotiated with.

I can see how people that love freedom, smaller government and less government interference in our lives would be a danger to big government statist like you.

I am sure my love of freedom scares the living shit out of you.

First-quarter economic growth up 3.1%, slightly better than Wall Street expected
Source CNBC
PUBLISHED THU, MAY 30 2019 8:30 AM EDT, UPDATED THU, MAY 30 2019 9:37 AM EDT
Jeff Cox

The U.S. economy grew by 3.1% to start the year, slightly better than expected and providing some relief at a time when recession fears are accelerating, the Commerce Department reported Thursday.

First-quarter gross domestic product beat the 3% Dow Jones estimate but was lower than the initial 3.2% projection from the Bureau of Economic Analysis. The decrease came due to downward revisions to nonresidential fixed and private inventory investment, two key drivers to GDP.

First-quarter economic growth up 3.1%, slightly better than Wall Street expected
Source CNBC
PUBLISHED THU, MAY 30 2019 8:30 AM EDT, UPDATED THU, MAY 30 2019 9:37 AM EDT
Jeff Cox

The U.S. economy grew by 3.1% to start the year, slightly better than expected and providing some relief at a time when recession fears are accelerating, the Commerce Department reported Thursday.

First-quarter gross domestic product beat the 3% Dow Jones estimate but was lower than the initial 3.2% projection from the Bureau of Economic Analysis. The decrease came due to downward revisions to nonresidential fixed and private inventory investment, two key drivers to GDP.

Now, what were you saying MAC1958 you stupid half-witted imbecile?

So what? Obama had multiple quarters over 3.1%...were you cheering for him when he did?

Translation...^^^ Trump butthurt. You realize how petty and small it makes you people look that you can't acknowledge the economy has done well under president Trump's leadership.

I have acknowledged that, but this thread started with a lie about the GDP, that lie has been called out.

I am terribly sorry that I do not share in your worship of Trump, but he is not really my kind of god.

The country doesn't need you, we are MAGA in spite of people on the left.

What a totally UNAmerican thing to say. But what else can we expect from people that worship another human being

You people are a danger to the U.S. and the world. You need to be defeated not negotiated with.

I can see how people that love freedom, smaller government and less government interference in our lives would be a danger to big government statist like you.

I am sure my love of freedom scares the living shit out of you.

Liar, if there's one thing the left hates in this world its individual freedom. You people spend 90% of your time passing laws to FORCE people to comply with your world view and banning things. In fact, first :itsok: and second :anj_stfu:.

Liar, if there's one thing the left hates in this world its individual freedom. You people spend 90% of your time passing laws to FORCE people to comply with your world view and banning things. In fact, first :itsok: and second :anj_stfu:.

You are correct, that is what the left hates. And since are you far to the left of me, you hate those things.

thanks for admitting it openly.

Forum List

Back