Democrats: Reverse logic and always rooting for the underdog

we need what i call "The 3 AM agenda", a president who focuses on the issues that keep folks awake in the middle of the night!

Well, trump has the time, he spends time tweeting his thoughts in the middle of the night. Maybe if he had an agenda, to support and defend the Constitution and represent all of the citizens of the United States; not only those who kiss is ass, maybe if he had that agenda, he might appear competent and the chaos he has brought to our nation could be mitigated.

You wouldn’t stand for that....”represent all of the CITIZENS of the United States”......Remember?
Your party, the Party Of Filth And Foreigners demands that we spend more time, effort, energy and taxpayer cash representing the people of Mexico....Come on bud, haven’t you be paying attention...is this your first day?

Last edited:
They might protect eagle eggs but they conveniently forget that former president Obama signed a waver that windmill companies are not liable for the tens of thousands of dead migratory birds including eagles. Maybe it's TDS but it seems that hard core democrats are incapable of rational thought.

they LOVE criminals/criminality--HATE cops/law and order
they burn/loot/protest FOR dangerous jackass criminals that attack cops
I keep asking why they do this--I haven't got a response

but if a white gets killed by a cop--NP
if a black MURDERS another black--they APPLAUD
Bronx man charged with assault after beating wife's would-be rapist to death with tire iron
Man charged in killing of wife's alleged rapist cheered

They might protect eagle eggs but they conveniently forget that former president Obama signed a waver that windmill companies are not liable for the tens of thousands of dead migratory birds including eagles. Maybe it's TDS but it seems that hard core democrats are incapable of rational thought.

Today’s Democrat is all over the place...their ideals don’t have to make any rational sense at all...they just have to be in direct conflict with anything a good, normal, decent, real American would be in support of....that’s the only requirement...You agree Mac1958 ?

Bronx man charged with assault after beating wife's would-be rapist to death with tire iron
did you see this??
.....a black man does not even know if this man even committed the crime--yet he BEATS him do death---and the suspect is NOT attacking but trying to get away
and the blacks APPLAUD !!!!APPLAUD a man being beaten to death ---NOT in self defense/etc

did you see this??
.....a black man does not even know if this man even committed the crime--yet he BEATS him do death---and the suspect is NOT attacking but trying to get away
and the blacks APPLAUD !!!!APPLAUD a man being beaten to death ---NOT in self defense/etc

The Democrat mind compartmentalizes everything...in LibTardia blacks are allowed to kill blacks without concern and wetbacks are allowed to kill Americans because Americans kill Americans...I am not making this shit up.

Last edited:

Today’s Democrat is all over the place...their ideals don’t have to make any rational sense at all...they just have to be in direct conflict with anything a good, normal, decent, real American would be in support of....that’s the only requirement...You agree Mac1958 ?
Absolutely, whatever talk radio says, I'm with ya, you betcha.

Absolutely, whatever talk radio says, I'm with ya, you betcha.

Haha...right, ”talk radio”
Because one needs talk radio to tell them how twisted and fucked in the head today’s Democrat is?
Tell us Mac...because we all know how super objective you are...what polices and or ideals are Republicans pushing that are twisted, backwards, unAmerican and framed to benefit other nations while fucking Americans over?

Tell us Mac...because we all know how super objective you are...what polices and or ideals are Republicans pushing that are twisted, backwards, unAmerican and framed to benefit other nations while fucking Americans over?
I'm not objective.

I can't imagine I could convince you that any Republican policy or ideal is less than absolutely optimum and perfect for America.

Your tribe has all the answers, right?

There ya go!

Last edited:
I'm not objective.

I can't imagine I could convince you that any Republican policy or ideal is less than absolutely optimum and perfect for America.

Your tribe has all the answers, right?

There ya go!

“Perfect for America”....ALL of America? Definitely not...THANK GOD!
Republicans are poised and committed to govern on behalf of America’s Best...Why does that suck?
Bear in mind...it is not possible for an executive branch to coddle all who stands on American soil.

What Democrats are too stupid to understand is that certain groups of people-like things deserve to be underdogs due to their predatory, malicious, anti-social behavior. Such as the world's most violent walking crime waves, the black carpet-headed crybabies and the muslim bloodthirsty crybabies. Both have a 100% track record of destroying every society these two low-I.Q., mindless-animal, hateful, self-absorbed human bed bugs infest.

And if any liberal doesn't believe me, name me ONE successful black and/or muslim country that isn't an oppressive, barbaric, 3rd-world bloodbath.

What Democrats are too stupid to understand is that certain groups of people-like things deserve to be underdogs due to their predatory, malicious, anti-social behavior. Such as the world's most violent walking crime waves, the black carpet-headed crybabies and the muslim bloodthirsty crybabies. Both have a 100% track record of destroying every society these two low-I.Q., mindless-animal, hateful, self-absorbed human bed bugs infest.

And if any liberal doesn't believe me, name me ONE successful black and/or muslim country that isn't an oppressive, barbaric, 3rd-world bloodbath.
..I've put out the stats/links/facts how Africa is a shithole
..the muslims/MidEast are just one level above it

..I've put out the stats/links/facts how Africa is a shithole
..the muslims/MidEast are just one level above it

Indeed, and many of Africa's most loathsome countries are both. Like Somalia, the most failed nation on this planet.

BUT, BUT, BUT....how dare you stereotype, paint with a broad brush, acknowledge statistics and historical data...ain’t that right Golfing Gator ?

BUT, BUT, BUT....how dare you stereotype, paint with a broad brush, acknowledge statistics and historical data...ain’t that right Golfing Gator ?

Heh-heh, it's kind of the work of karma and human nature: groups of people who destroy every neighborhood & society they touch tend to develop a bad reputation among civilized people. Of course we both already know that.

Heh-heh, it's kind of the work of karma and human nature: groups of people who destroy every neighborhood & society they touch tend to develop a bad reputation among civilized people. Of course we both already know that.

You know I agree with you...many here will not allow themselves to think like an intelligent being when ethnicity may be part of the equation...they take great pride in dumbing themselves down and playing stupid.

You know I agree with you...many here will not allow themselves to think like an intelligent being when ethnicity may be part of the equation...they take great pride in dumbing themselves down and playing stupid.

It is a statistical fact (at least in America) that people from the negroid race family have an average I.Q. that's at least 15 points lower than any Caucasoid race (whites, arabs, Persians, India Indians, etc.). And since I.Q. is completely genetic, that proves that blacks simply don't have the intellectual capacity of whites - as if thousands of years of history hasn't proven that already.

It seems as though they have a inherent desire to always hope the ‘good guy’ loses and or to stand against the ‘good guy’...I believe their ability to do this is in twisting basic logic to view things in a reverse or backwards state.
Think about it...
Protect the eagles egg but not the human fetus
Natives Americans have a right to sovereignty, Americans have no sovereign right
Walls are good for my house, walls are bad for my nation
Muslims good, Christians bad
Poor and dependent good, Wealthy positive contributors bad
Heterosexuals too basic, gay and lesbians, cool and progressive
Hate income inequality, love Mexifornia GDP and their feast or famine ways
Love free speech, hate free speech that doesn’t align with their speech

I could go on and on...I’m wondering how seemingly intelligent people can somehow accept and follow all the backward, weird philosophies pushed by Democrats..,how does that work exactly?
Here's a clue: you're not the "good guy" if you display schadenfreude toward others.

It is a statistical fact (at least in America) that people from the negroid race family have an average I.Q. that's at least 15 points lower than any Caucasoid race (whites, arabs, Persians, India Indians, etc.). And since I.Q. is completely genetic, that proves that blacks simply don't have the intellectual capacity of whites - as if thousands of years of history hasn't proven that already.

A black told me, Egypt is in Africa and blacks built the pyramids along the Nile.

It seems as though they have a inherent desire to always hope the ‘good guy’ loses and or to stand against the ‘good guy’...I believe their ability to do this is in twisting basic logic to view things in a reverse or backwards state.
Think about it...
Protect the eagles egg but not the human fetus
Natives Americans have a right to sovereignty, Americans have no sovereign right
Walls are good for my house, walls are bad for my nation
Muslims good, Christians bad
Poor and dependent good, Wealthy positive contributors bad
Heterosexuals too basic, gay and lesbians, cool and progressive
Hate income inequality, love Mexifornia GDP and their feast or famine ways
Love free speech, hate free speech that doesn’t align with their speech

I could go on and on...I’m wondering how seemingly intelligent people can somehow accept and follow all the backward, weird philosophies pushed by Democrats..,how does that work exactly?
Here's a clue: you're not the "good guy" if you display schadenfreude toward others.

Cool word...you must be really smart.
“Good guys” are moral, decent, productive positive contributors, they respect law and order, American culture, tradition and values, they’re proud and patriotic, they demand what is best for Americans....you know, the type of folks you hate.
This isn’t about your fragile feelings....sorry.

Forum List

Back