Democrats questioning Amy look like children

A majority of Americans support Roe v Wade
A majority support Obamacare.

Vote accordingly
Good thing we don't elect Presidents based on majority. We would all be living in tents by now had there not been a few Repubs. to slow down the progression to poverty the democrats offer.

The Democrats know Barrett will be confirmed regardless of what is said.

They are speaking to the voters before the November election to make it clear that the President and Republican Senators are looking to take away your healthcare and repeal Roe v Wade.

Vote accordingly
Too bad they are not listening, right?
A majority of Americans support Roe v Wade
A majority support Obamacare.

Vote accordingly

Well I don't care about Roe/Wade but the ONLY Americans who support Obamacare are the ones we tax payers are paying for. Everyone else thinks its a POS. Which it is. A costly piece of shit.

They are speaking to the voters before the November election to make it clear that the President and Republican Senators are looking to take away your healthcare and repeal Roe v Wade.

Vote accordingly
They asked her if she ever raped anyone, you fucking retard.
"are you racist against your own children?"
These people are fucking idiots.
Have those quotes in full context rather than sound bites?
There is NO CONTEXT under which those questions were or would be appropriate to ask her.

Beyond stupid

"the 2nd Amendment gives the citizen the right and ability to protect himself from everything from a petty thief to a tyrannical government

the way to enslave a citizenry would be to disarm it" - ACB

i agree 100 percent!

Vote accordingly

Take away YOUR healthcare you mean right? You don't pay for healthcare, am I right? You feel you're entitled to it on someone else's dime, am I right?

Vote accordingly
Since you can see the future maybe you can tell me the winning Powerball numbers for the next drawing
Although he is incredibly stupid, he's not that stupid. If he had those numbers he would give them to biden.

Vote accordingly
They asked her if she ever raped anyone, you fucking retard.
"are you racist against your own children?"
These people are fucking idiots.
Have those quotes in full context rather than sound bites?
In full context only embarrasses libs.

Lets see it then
You would be embarrassed. Go Trump, go Amy. Screw the retarded Dems.

Forum List

Back