Democrats Ponder New Strategies On Abortion, Including Welcoming More Pro-Life Folks

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NATO AIR, Dec 12, 2004.

1. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    can't be bad for anybody

2. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,207
    They are starting to figure out that the pro abortion crowd is dwindling. Ironically the dwindling is occuring because pro abortionists practice what they preach and abort their children. With fewer pro abortionists having children to replace them and their values they are destroying themselves as a political constituency.

3. lolita715

lolita715 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    They are not pro abortion, they are pro choice!!! Kerry was trying to get the point across that he does not like it when an abortion takes place, but he thinks woman should have a choice!!! Democrats dont like abortion, they dont like the practice, they just think a woman has the right to choose.

4. Shattered

Shattered Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Pro-choice is pro-abortion. If you allow the woman to choose, you allow the woman to kill.

5. lolita715

lolita715 Guest

Ratings:
    +0

6. Shattered

Shattered Guest

Ratings:
    +0

7. lolita715

lolita715 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I think people feel that democrats are barbaric because they are pro choice. I dont think the practice of abortion is a good thing, I dont think anyone does, but I just think a woman should have a choice. Her body, her choice.

8. Shattered

Shattered Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    She does have a choice. To keep her fucking legs closed if she doesn't want a child. (Note: We're not discussing rape, so don't even bring that up - it's an entirely different issue.)

9. lolita715

lolita715 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Thats your opinion, some people make mistakes. Some people should not have kids period. If we elminated abortion this country would grow deeper into debt!!! We could just put walfare centers in place of the abortion centers!! Im just saying people should be alowed to make choices about THEIR own bodies!! I really dont want to get in a fight, I know we have opposing veiws, but I would hope this time we could just have a converstion without name calling

10. Shattered

Shattered Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    There is no "mistake" about having unprotected sex. Period. If we eliminated abortion (except in rare, necessary circumstances), people might learn to take responsibility for their actions.

It's a simple concept to grasp. If you're not ready to be a mother for the next 18+ years of your life, you're not ready to have unprotected sex. How much more simple does it need to be? If you willingly have unprotected sex, get pregnant, and get an abortion, you should be tried for first degree murder. Your body is your own to control. Control it in a responsible manner.