Democrats Ponder New Strategies On Abortion, Including Welcoming More Pro-Life Folks

lolita715 said:
no I was talking about rape and incest, But you said that under those circumstaces an exception should be made, but how would are gov. regulate it????? They couldnt. You cant tell some people they can have an abortion and tell someone else they can. Anyone could say they were raped, to have an abortion. But I still am pro choice , and you probably think Im horrible, but thats how I feel. You never responded about the executor in a death penelty case????

Why the heck should she respond to the death penalty case? Its just an issue you are using to side track the issue. If you can't understand how executing a murderer is justice while murdering a child is cruel then you have serious moral issues and a total disregard for life.

Should we allow criminals to choose to avoid punishment? Why are you for Choice in the case of murdering children but against choice in choosing schools with vouchers? Why are you against choice in whether they want to accept homosexuality as alright? Why are you against choose if people want to pray in school? why are you against Choice if people want to get a real education rather than studying "homosexual struggles"? Why are you against the choice whether we should listen to the UN or not?

Shattered said:
If you can't make a responsible decision on your own, then yes, those decisions should be made for you.

The question should not be "Wanna get laid?" The question should be "Wanna be a mommy?" Maybe THAT would wake people up.
Who's to say what is responible and what is not??

lolita715 said:
They should be able to choose because it's their own body!!! No one should be able to tell you what you can do with their body. You want the gov. to tell you what goes on with your body??? Give up your rights? Woman should be responsible. but they also have rights.

A child is not part of her body. Its a separate human being. And no one is telling women what to do with their body they make the choice when they lie on their back.

A child is not part of her body. Its a separate human being. And no one is telling women what to do with their body they make the choice when they lie on their back.
Yeah Im pretty sure a child is part of the mother's body!!!

lolita715 said:

Common sense. Having sex and then trying to kill the innocent child who had nothing to do with your irresponsible actions to avoid the taking responsibility is by deffinition not responsible.

lolita715 said:
Yeah Im pretty sure a child is part of the mother's body!!!

Then you need to take a biology class because a child has a completely different genetic structure than the mother. its a completely different life unless you believe in asexual reproduction.

Then you need to take a biology class because a child has a completely different genetic structure than the mother. its a completely different life unless you believe in asexual reproduction.
I personally dont think I would have an abortion, but Im very pro choice!!!! Its a womans decsion, not yours, and not the gov.

Common sense. Having sex and then trying to kill the innocent child who had nothing to do with your irresponsible actions to avoid the taking responsibility is by deffinition not responsible.
If it's not part of the womans body, how do you think it lives for 9 months?? I think you need to go back to biology.

lolita715 said:

Rather than insult your education, which is seriously a waste of money from the sounds of it, I'm going to ask you a simple question...

You are 20-ish years old. You decide Schmucko Jones that lives down the block is a hottie. You two decide to knock boots. 6 weeks later, you find out you're carrying Schmucko Junior...

What do you do?

Shattered said:
Rather than insult your education, which is seriously a waste of money from the sounds of it, I'm going to ask you a simple question...

You are 20-ish years old. You decide Schmucko Jones that lives down the block is a hottie. You two decide to knock boots. 6 weeks later, you find out you're carrying Schmucko Junior...

What do you do?

Why dont you try being civil?? dont insult me, just because Im pro choice does not mean Im not educated!!!
I dont know what I would do? Like I said before I dont think I could have an abortion, but Im still pro choice

If your "choice" has no affect on another human being, then fine.. Make your choice.. Once another life comes in to play, it's no longer your decision.

You can decide whether to wear a sweater, or a dress. You can decide whether to eat eggs, or cereal. You can decide whether to have breast implants, or botox injections. Those are all things that affect only YOUR life, and YOUR body.

As soon as you plop down on your back, and spread your legs, you run the risk of affecting additional people. At that point, your decision dictates whether you are either a responsible adult, or a selfish child.

lolita715 said:
Why dont you try being civil?? dont insult me, just because Im pro choice does not mean Im not educated!!!
I dont know what I would do? Like I said before I dont think I could have an abortion, but Im still pro choice

If you don't know what you'd do, you're not ready to make adult decisions in an adult world. Keep your legs closed.

Shattered said:
If your "choice" has no affect on another human being, then fine.. Make your choice.. Once another life comes in to play, it's no longer your decision.

You can decide whether to wear a sweater, or a dress. You can decide whether to eat eggs, or cereal. You can decide whether to have breast implants, or botox injections. Those are all things that affect only YOUR life, and YOUR body.

As soon as you plop down on your back, and spread your legs, you run the risk of affecting additional people. At that point, your decision dictates whether you are either a responsible adult, or a selfish child.
finally you hit the nail on the head!!! It affects that person and it's there choice!!

lolita715 said:
finally you hit the nail on the head!!! It affects that person and it's there choice!!

No, it also affects the life of the FATHER INVOLVED, as well as the UNBORN CHILD. What part of that word "other" are you missing?

Shattered said:
If you don't know what you'd do, you're not ready to make adult decisions in an adult world. Keep your legs closed.
I tried being civil with you, but you are just a bitch!!!! Dont tell me to close my legs Im not going out having unprotected sex with tons of people, so forget trying to have a civil conversation with you. I have tried and its not possible!!

lolita715 said:
I tried being civil with you, but you are just a bitch!!!! Dont tell me to close my legs Im not going out having unprotected sex with tons of people, so forget trying to have a civil conversation with you. I have tried and its not possible!!

If you have no idea what you're going to do, you shouldn't be having sex with ANYONE, much less "tons" of people. Keep your legs closed.

You know I'm right - that's why you're mad. You want people to be able to make the choice to behave irresponsibly, and then come and have someone make it all better for them by just "erasing" the problem. That's bullshit, and you know it.

Shattered said:
If you have no idea what you're going to do, you shouldn't be having sex with ANYONE, much less "tons" of people. Keep your legs closed.

You know I'm right - that's why you're mad. You want people to be able to make the choice to behave irresponsibly, and then come and have someone make it all better for them by just "erasing" the problem. That's bullshit, and you know it.
believe me I dont think you are right, the reason Im mad is because I was trying to have a civil conversation with you finally, but I dont think you can. Just to be clear I DONT THINK YOU ARE RIGHT

lolita715 said:
believe me I dont think you are right, the reason Im mad is because I was trying to have a civil conversation with you finally, but I dont think you can. Just to be clear I DONT THINK YOU ARE RIGHT

So, my total and utter disagreement with you, and everything you stand for equates to my inability to be civil? Heh. I can deal with that. Keep your legs closed. :)

Shattered said:
So, my total and utter disagreement with you, and everything you stand for equates to my inability to be civil? Heh. I can deal with that. Keep your legs closed. :)
no its just your personal attacks!!! I know Iv made them before, but it seems its the only way to talk to you, so I guess from know on thats how it is

lolita715 said:
no its just your personal attacks!!! I know Iv made them before, but it seems its the only way to talk to you, so I guess from know on thats how it is

Believe me - my telling you to keep your legs closed is for your own good, since you "don't know" what you'd do if you ended up pregnant right now.

Forum List

Back