Democrats plan to save medicare already working.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
DEMOCRATS PLAN TO SAVE MEDICARE ALREADY WORKING.

The Affordable Care Act: Strengthening Medicare, Combating Misinformation and Protecting America's Senior
The Affordable Care Act: Important Benefits for Seniors

Medicare is a sacred trust between America and its seniors – the Affordable Care Act, passed by Congress and signed by President Obama this year, guarantees that trust is never broken. The Affordable Care Act will provide greater savings and increased quality care to America’s seniors, and by ensuring increased accountability throughout the health care system it puts seniors and their doctors, not insurance companies, in control of their health care. These are needed improvements that will keep Medicare strong and solvent. America’s seniors will see new benefits, new cost savings, and an increased focus on quality – all to guarantee they get the care they need. You can learn more about the new law here. Some of the new benefits in the Affordable Care Act include:

Fighting Waste, Fraud and Abuse......

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-off ... rotecting-

This is the plan GOP accuse Democrats of NOT having. Democrats already seeing their "plan to save Medicare" that GOP is scaring people that Democrats don't have a plan. Democrats plan is ALREADY working.

Medicare 3% of GDP.

Cost of Health Care 17% of GDP.

Republicans won't let us work on the 17%. Instead they attack the 3%.

Tell me again why they are so good at business?

The central planners keep floating the lie that they'll "put patients and doctors in control", when it's really themselves they seek to put in control.

You forgot to cite your evidence of that.

Unless it’s a subjective opinion predicated on mere dogma, in which case don’t bother.

Cite the last....no, the first time that increased bureaucracy and central control increased choices and lowered costs (i.e. empowerment) of any individual at either end of any transaction.

G'head and take your time....I'm not going anywhere.

Cite the last....no, the first time that increased bureaucracy and central control increased choices and lowered costs (i.e. empowerment) of any individual at either end of any transaction.

Again, you forgot to post your link. Perhaps a mod can help you.

Irrelevant to the matter.

The central planners keep floating the lie that they'll "put patients and doctors in control", when it's really themselves they seek to put in control.

Yea, I'd rather have the insurance companies in control. I trust them. :cuckoo:

DEMOCRATS PLAN TO SAVE MEDICARE ALREADY WORKING.

The Affordable Care Act: Strengthening Medicare, Combating Misinformation and Protecting America's Senior
The Affordable Care Act: Important Benefits for Seniors

Medicare is a sacred trust between America and its seniors – the Affordable Care Act, passed by Congress and signed by President Obama this year, guarantees that trust is never broken. The Affordable Care Act will provide greater savings and increased quality care to America’s seniors, and by ensuring increased accountability throughout the health care system it puts seniors and their doctors, not insurance companies, in control of their health care. These are needed improvements that will keep Medicare strong and solvent. America’s seniors will see new benefits, new cost savings, and an increased focus on quality – all to guarantee they get the care they need. You can learn more about the new law here. Some of the new benefits in the Affordable Care Act include:

Fighting Waste, Fraud and Abuse......

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-off ... rotecting-

This is the plan GOP accuse Democrats of NOT having. Democrats already seeing their "plan to save Medicare" that GOP is scaring people that Democrats don't have a plan. Democrats plan is ALREADY working.

There still have to be changes to Medicare. Future costs are staggering and cannot be contained under the current system. Raising the age when Medicare goes into effect would be a good starting point. It would be easier for seniors to pay their own way for a few extra years before collecting than to be forced to find a way to cover the cost themselves through the end of their retirement by dealing with insurance companies.

Irrelevant to the matter.

Yea, I'd rather have the insurance companies in control. I trust them. :cuckoo:
False dichotomy.

You only have insurance companies in control if everyone buys and uses their product.

At this point, you can still pay out-of-pocket for medical expenses.

Again, you forgot to post your link. Perhaps a mod can help you.
Ah....Forgot logic, did you?

Now, can you name the time when increased bureaucracy and central control increased choices and lowered costs of anyone at either end of any transaction, or can't you?

Forum List

Back