"Democrats OWN The Millennials"

One can but hope they end up running Bernie.

"Senator, could you explain to the American people what motivation a person, one who makes say ... $100,000 a year, would have to continue working when under your tax plan they would give $90,000 of it to the government?"

The millenials could be the sleeping giant, seeing as how they can be connected to each other on phones, twitter, facebook etc. I know a 22 year old girl who's usually non political like so many of them are at that age. Hard working girl, quit college to help her dad who became disabled, works one part time, one full time job. Anyway,
she mentioned Bernie Sanders a few days ago, having heard about him on twitter or something. Since I too know that Bernie speaks for most of America when it comes to decent health care programs (which obamacare is not), like single payer or medicare for all, stopping the insane offshoring of America's job base which even obama and the clintons haven't made any attempts to stop, Bernie could be the one. Of course, some of the millenials might go heavy for the conservative or libertarian message, hope not. Anyway, it might get interesting if that generation becomes political.

Last edited:
Yes but milennials flock to Sanders so it can't be Clinton's age now can it?

Also Sanders is relevant to the thread title which says "Democrats".

Still cant' find his name in the OP.

But Hillary is there in plain sight.

(Let me guess, you need a reason to deflect?)
Is he or is he not a democrat? Is he or is he not popular with milennials. However I bet Clinton has the support of more milennials than he does.
Do you think bitch is a sexist term? Sometimes you guys just don't know when to stop digging.
I don't know, is calling Palin the same and worse sexist?

Yes it is sexist.

Is he or is he not a democrat? Is he or is he not

Is his name in the OP?

You win ....

Now back on topic Clinton is still ahead of Republicans in the polls including of course among milennials. So the OP is really kind of moot.

Considering the OP is about the lack of interest in Hillary, and other dems, not moot at all.

Hillary is your only apparent chance at this time.

The lower her numbers go, the less chance she has.

and Bernie is coming on strong.
I thought you said Sanders was irrelevant to this thread. If Clinton's scandal tanks her, there is still time for a new candidate. I don't see any of the current Democratic challengers being viable national candidates even Sanders who is popular with milennials.

Good candidates stayed out because of fear of Clinton. If she falters perhaps a good candidate will join.

But you are right the Republicans are sitting pretty right now. I like their chances in 2016 quite a bit.

Bernie is only relevant because he is the one closest to Hillary on the dem side, taking her place when she fails.

LOL

I have to admit you calling Clinton grandma was probably not sexist.

Racist and sexist cards are usually not valid. But it is still fun to use them when trolling, which the person who used the card was probably doing.

Still the fact that you did call her grandma opened you up for the attack. In politics you have to choose words carefully because people will attack if you give them any angle at all. Calling someone grandma can be sexist ... and so doing so opens you up to a potentially valid accusation even if it isn't really true.

"Senator, could you explain to the American people what motivation a person, one who makes say ... $100,000 a year, would have to continue working when under your tax plan they would give $90,000 of it to the government?"

Of course that's not true. Do you understand marginal tax rates?

Of course that's not true. Do you understand marginal tax rates?

I do indeed. I also understand the nature of Leftist governments and income redistribution policies.

My exaggeration within the question was for comic relief, but is not as far from the truth as one might think.

Especially when they are the most unemployed next to blacks and are still living with mommy and daddy
Mine are not...
doesnt change the numbers that are .....
Depends how you raise them..As my Ma told me, if you want something, work for it, I won't just give it to you, and I said the same to my kids....
As far as who they vote for,,,I don't know or care......
And again...doesnt change the reality of the number of unemployed millennial living at home
No shit Sherlock..

LOL

I have to admit you calling Clinton grandma was probably not sexist.

Racist and sexist cards are usually not valid. But it is still fun to use them when trolling, which the person who used the card was probably doing.

Still the fact that you did call her grandma opened you up for the attack. In politics you have to choose words carefully because people will attack if you give them any angle at all. Calling someone grandma can be sexist ... and so doing so opens you up to a potentially valid accusation even if it isn't really true.

Forum List

Back