"Democrats OWN The Millennials"

Young people are super excited about the Old WHITE Democrat candidates!! See how packed this venue is!! WOOHOO!!!

11798327_461992310627489_2118311555_n.jpg

Seriously...

How can someone in their 20s be interested in their grandmother for presidential office?

You must not have been around in the 1980s.

Millions of people in their 20s voted for ronald reagan. ronald reagan was the oldest person to be inaugurated into office in 1981. He was 69 years old. He was 77 when he left office.

If you support donald trump you're supporting a man who is older than Hillary.

I guess you believe only men who are that age can be president.

the republicans hate everyone

Yup

People aren't backing Cruz and Rubio because they're Cuban.

They aren't backing Jindal because he's Indian.

They aren't backing Carli because she's female.

But the old white candidates on your side?

everyone loves

And yet none of those individuals are near the front of the pack are they? Your top 3 in the polls are white dudes, one of them older than Clinton.

and he still deflects....

Did grandma Hillary promise you a chocolate chip cookie?

Is that the new meme?

Change:

"If you don't like the liar Obama, you're a racist"

To:

"If you don't like the liar Hillary, you're a sexist"?

Your post was possibly sexist. I don't see you saying the milennials don't like Bernie Sanders because he's a grandfather.

If you'd said "they don't want a liar in office" rather than "they don't want grandmother" there would be no legitimate claim of sexism.
That old cranky bitch has been lying and breaking the law, that's why I don't like her.

Do you think bitch is a sexist term? Sometimes you guys just don't know when to stop digging.
I don't know, is calling Palin the same and worse sexist?

Seriously...

How can someone in their 20s be interested in their grandmother for presidential office?

Millions of people in their 20s voted for ronald reagan. ronald reagan was the oldest person to be inaugurated into office in 1981. He was 69 years old. He was 77 when he left office.

and he still deflects

Seriously...

Actually, when Reagan was elected, I was sitting on an island in the middle of the Indian Ocean, waiting orders to go into Iran.

(Thankfully, those orders never came)

Missed ALL the run up to the election.

Is that the new meme?

Change:

To:

Your post was possibly sexist. I don't see you saying the milennials don't like Bernie Sanders because he's a grandfather.

If you'd said "they don't want a liar in office" rather than "they don't want grandmother" there would be no legitimate claim of sexism.
That old cranky bitch has been lying and breaking the law, that's why I don't like her.

Do you think bitch is a sexist term? Sometimes you guys just don't know when to stop digging.

YOu normally call men bitches?

Is that the new meme?

Change:

To:

Odd, I thought it was Hillary mentioned in the OP.

Was Bernies name there as well?

Nope, just Hillary
Yes but milennials flock to Sanders so it can't be Clinton's age now can it?

Also Sanders is relevant to the thread title which says "Democrats".

Still cant' find his name in the OP.

But Hillary is there in plain sight.

(Let me guess, you need a reason to deflect?)
Is he or is he not a democrat? Is he or is he not popular with milennials. However I bet Clinton has the support of more milennials than he does.
Is that the new meme?

Change:

To:

Yes it is sexist.

Is that the new meme?

Change:

To:

Nope, just Hillary

Is he or is he not a democrat? Is he or is he not popular with milennials. However I bet Clinton has the support of more milennials than he does.
Is that the new meme?

Change:

To:

Yes it is sexist.

Is he or is he not a democrat? Is he or is he not

Is his name in the OP?

Is that the new meme?

Change:

To:

YOu normally call men bitches?

Um no what does that have to do with anything?

Nope, just Hillary

Yes it is sexist.

Is his name in the OP?

You win ....

Now back on topic Clinton is still ahead of Republicans in the polls including of course among milennials. So the OP is really kind of moot.

Seriously...

How old is Ben Carson? Right now he is getting my vote. Don't get me wrong I love the way Trump is freaking the left off.

Nope, just Hillary

Yes it is sexist.

Is his name in the OP?

You win ....

Now back on topic Clinton is still ahead of Republicans in the polls including of course among milennials. So the OP is really kind of moot.

Considering the OP is about the lack of interest in Hillary, and other dems, not moot at all.

Hillary is your only apparent chance at this time.

The lower her numbers go, the less chance she has.

and Bernie is coming on strong.

Especially when they are the most unemployed next to blacks and are still living with mommy and daddy
Mine are not...
doesnt change the numbers that are .....
Depends how you raise them..As my Ma told me, if you want something, work for it, I won't just give it to you, and I said the same to my kids....
As far as who they vote for,,,I don't know or care......
And again...doesnt change the reality of the number of unemployed millennial living at home

Kill off the old, indoctrinate the young, starting in kindergarten and ending with college, and you will successfully rid the country of the two party system. That is the goal. MoveOn.Soros knows how to take a country down. And the parents are paying for it. How clever.
Our basement dwellers are the real stupid Americans. They can't read or write, or tell you who the vice president is, but they have been shown how to use a voting booth and flip a burger.

Dear little stupids, vote for Trump. He wants you to learn a new word. SUCCESS.

she got called stupid which she is
She got called bitch and the c word by liberals all the time. So you're party is sexist by your own words. I love the way the sexist card is being played by the left. Let me fill you in on a secret. We had a female vice president candidate on the republican side already. So whatever card you play against us we can go back to how liberals treated Palin and show how worst your side is.

Forum List

Back