Democrats outlawing cars that are not electric

Let NY, CA, WSH, and every other liberal run state ban gas-powered cars. People (tax payers) are fleeing these failing shitholes for red states. Electric car mandates will be another economic failure.

You think gasoline powered cars will not be available? Really?
I want to be able to buy a Coke for 10 cents plus 3 cent deposit for the bottle like I did when I was kid. Looks like we're both gonna be disappointed.

If the law says no sales of new ICE vehicles after 2035 in NY, where will I be able to buy an ICE vehicle in NY.

Why are you dancing around this like a Kansas City Faggot?

By the way, it's not just Washington State. At least 12 states are currently pursuing similar initiatives, and pressuring the Biden administration to issue an executive order banning the sale of internal combustion and hybrid vehicles by 2035.

All blue states

If the law says no sales of new ICE vehicles after 2035 in NY, where will I be able to buy an ICE vehicle in NY.

Why are you dancing around this like a Kansas City Faggot?
So? I can't buy r22 freon at the parts house any more either. Times change. You can either grow up and accept it, or whine like a little bitch.

So? I can't buy r22 freon at the parts house any more either. Times change. You can either grow up and accept it, or whine like a little bitch.

My current air conditioner and refrigerator work just as well as the old ones, sometimes better. They were smart enough to invent replacement refrigerants before forcing people to switch over. An EV is not the equivalent of an ICE vehicle, particularly in colder climates, and in situations where a person can't have a personal charging station.

So people in apartment buildings won't be able to own a new vehicle after 2035 unless they can afford a spot with a charging port? Or they will have to pay to charge, or wait to charge?

Until you can charge a battery as quick as you can fill a gas tank, an EV isn't the equivalent of ICE vehicle.

The only bitches I see are SJW twats like you who have to force others to do what you want them to do.

My current air conditioner and refrigerator work just as well as the old ones, sometimes better. They were smart enough to invent replacement refrigerants before forcing people to switch over. An EV is not the equivalent of an ICE vehicle, particularly in colder climates, and in situations where a person can't have a personal charging station.

So people in apartment buildings won't be able to own a new vehicle after 2035 unless they can afford a spot with a charging port? Or they will have to pay to charge, or wait to charge?

Until you can charge a battery as quick as you can fill a gas tank, an EV isn't the equivalent of ICE vehicle.

The only bitches I see are SJW twats like you who have to force others to do what you want them to do.
Nobody is going to force you to buy an electric vehicle, but you are still allowed to whine because you think they might. Gun nuts are always quick to point out that driving is a privilege and not a right anyway.

We all knew this was coming. The cars we drive today will be outlawed by democrats.

Soon, we will all be forced to buy electric cars, with the target date of 2030.

High inflation be damned as our costs will go even higher for electric cars

Driving a car will end up being a luxury for the rich. alone

After all, you need an ID to drive, so driving is really systemically racist anyway, it will just be even more so.
I hope they do. Tank the shit out of that already shaky commie leftist totalitarian "economy."

:banana:

Nobody is going to force you to buy an electric vehicle, but you are still allowed to whine because you think they might. Gun nuts are always quick to point out that driving is a privilege and not a right anyway.

Again with the dodge, I will not be able to buy a New ICE vehicle in NY State after 2035. I will want to buy a New ICE vehicle in NY State after 2035.

If EV's are superior, why ban the older product? What is the purpose?

Can you give a straight answer, or are you to cuckholded to progressive mantras?

Again with the dodge, I will not be able to buy a New ICE vehicle in NY State after 2035. I will want to buy a New ICE vehicle in NY State after 2035.

If EV's are superior, why ban the older product? What is the purpose?

Can you give a straight answer, or are you to cuckholded to progressive mantras?
Not really my job to convince you of anything, or to care if you agree with the reality of change. I've told you nobody will force you to buy an electric vehicle, and repeated the gun nut meme that driving is a privilege and not a right. If that don't do it for you, then it's your problem, and not mine. Whine on BooBoo.

Not really my job to convince you of anything, or to care if you agree with the reality of change. I've told you nobody will force you to buy an electric vehicle, and repeated the gun nut meme that driving is a privilege and not a right. If that don't do it for you, then it's your problem, and not mine. Whine on BooBoo.

You try to switch it from denial of a product I want to "forcing me to use a product I don't want".

When they deny me the ability to buy an ICE vehicle and I need to drive to get to work, if I want to buy a new car in NY I AM being forced to buy and EV.

If EV's are supposed to be superior why is the government action needed?

You try to switch it from denial of a product I want to "forcing me to use a product I don't want".

When they deny me the ability to buy an ICE vehicle and I need to drive to get to work, if I want to buy a new car in NY I AM being forced to buy and EV.

If EV's are supposed to be superior why is the government action needed?
As far a I can tell, the government doesn't build and sell cars. You might want to talk to Ford and Chevy, and all the other major car manufacturers if they don't make what you want. After all, driving is just a privilege, anyway. If I want fried chicken in this little town, I'm forced to buy Popeyes. There is no KFC, and no Churches Chicken. . There were plenty of chicken places here before trump was president. Lets blame him.

As far a I can tell, the government doesn't build and sell cars. You might want to talk to Ford and Chevy, and all the other major car manufacturers if they don't make what you want. After all, driving is just a privilege, anyway. If I want fried chicken in this little town, I'm forced to buy Popeyes. There is no KFC, and no Churches Chicken. . There were plenty of chicken places here before trump was president. Lets blame him.

They are going to still make them, The State of NY is saying they can't sell them in NY after 2035.

It's amazing how much pointless effort you are putting into deflection on this.

Privilege has nothing to do with it worldwide. Petroleum addicts will continue their automatonic bulemia and insolent, low-IQ arrogance, egoistically dismissing any role they are playing in climate change.

There is an environmental reason for Russia's collusion with China, the annexation of Crimea, and Siberia 2 pipeline.

'If the "Chinese century" does indeed start around 2030, it is unlikely to last long, ending perhaps sometime around 2050, when the impact of global warming becomes unmanageable. With its main financial center at Shanghai flooded and its agricultural heartland baking in insufferable heat, China's days as a global power will be numbered.'
(McCoy, To Govern the Globe)

What the reader thinks has less ccredibility than what the powers do.

Privilege has nothing to do with it worldwide. Petroleum addicts will continue their automatonic bulemia and insolent, low-IQ arrogance, egoistically dismissing any role they are playing in climate change.

There is an environmental reason for Russia's collusion with China, the annexation of Crimea, and Siberia 2 pipeline.

'If the "Chinese century" does indeed start around 2030, it is unlikely to last long, ending perhaps sometime around 2050, when the impact of global warming becomes unmanageable. With its main financial center at Shanghai flooded and its agricultural heartland baking in insufferable heat, China's days as a global power will be numbered.'
(McCoy, To Govern the Globe)

What the reader thinks has less ccredibility than what the powers do.

Give up my car, or the planet is going to die
Give up my air conditioner, or the planet is going to die
Give up my hamburgers or the planet is going to die.

AGW is a watermelon philosophy, green on the outside and red on the inside.

Give up my car, or the planet is going to die
Give up my air conditioner, or the planet is going to die
Give up my hamburgers or the planet is going to die.

AGW is a watermelon philosophy, green on the outside and red on the inside.
Dems should take one for the planet and stop breeding.

Forum List

Back