Democrats Must Be So Proud Of Their Leadership

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The coke scandal is resurfacing. They finally admitted that it probably came from someone in the Biden's inner circle. LOL.
Question: Is there anyone in Biden's inner circle not on drugs?

Diane Feinstein took another fall and was hospitalized. She's out to lunch anyway.
Mitch McConnell vapor-locked the other day (he's not a Republican anymore). He's totally useless.
John Fetterman is still mumbling total nonsense. He never was worth a darn even at reading his prepared speeches.
Biden thinks there's 9 wonders of the world. There's only 7 wonders of the world.

(Biden was only there to prevent us from mining our own Uranium) *whispering*

What we're seeing in Washington screams for term limits.....and gives our enemies ideas that now is the time to try something.
After all, we're being lead by a bunch of harebrained Dementia patients.
This is what a corrupt election process will give you.

The case is closed by the SS. They know who left the coke. Joe Biden knows who left the coke. Its the Biden family, but not Hunter.

Doocy needs to ask Biden and KJP. They wont answer, but I would like to see them squirm.

It is not the first time coke has been found in the WH under the Biden regime.

THE BIDEM ADMIN IS FILTHY.

The coke scandal is resurfacing. They finally admitted that it probably came from someone in the Biden's inner circle. LOL.

Diane Feinstein took another fall and was hospitalized. She's out to lunch anyway.
Mitch McConnell vapor-locked the other day (he's not a Republican anymore). He's totally useless.
John Fetterman is still mumbling total nonsense. He never was worth a darn even at reading his prepared speeches.
Biden thinks there's 9 wonders of the world. There's only 7 wonders of the world.

What we're seeing in Washington screams for term limits.....and gives our enemies ideas that now is the time to try something.

The case is closed by the SS. They know who left the coke. Joe Biden knows who left the coke. Its the Biden family, but not Hunter.

Doocy needs to ask Biden and KJP. They wont answer, but I would like to see them squirm.

It is not the first time coke has been found in the WH under the Biden regime.

THE BIDEM ADMIN IS FILTHY.
We know of at least 2 of Biden's kids that were on illegal drugs.

I guess if you had a father like Joe Biden you'd be driven to smoking crack too.

If it was me I'd just join the military and be done with the SOB.

Democrats Must Be So Proud Of Their Leadership​

Republican leadership

And there's like a thousand more where those came from and you actually are proud of that infant.

Don’t see anything about indictments, so MAGA wins that one.

Republican leadership

And there's like a thousand more where those came from and you actually are proud of that infant.
And this proves what?

That the DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP STATE IS RUNNING EVERYTHING. Not the GOP.

306>232...

Are you ready to admit the truth?

Shirley...you just got bitchslapped again. I'm going to report you to OSHA because bitchslapping you has given me a repetitive motion injury.
Yeah, and even crazy people :cuckoo:think they're intelligent. :muahaha:

My point is made and there's no denying it. :iagree:

Thus the incoherent responses from dipshits like yourself.:auiqs.jpg:

Republican leadership

I'm proud of what he did for the country and what your ilk will propel him into being able to do again.
Big difference between actions taken to destroy America and actions taken to preserve it. Right "Independent"?

Democrats Must Be So Proud Of Their Leadership​

Maybe like how Tommy is proud of his hemorrhoids!

They finally admitted that it probably came from someone in the Biden's inner circle.
HOLD YER TOKES, MAN.
Screen Shot 2023-06-29 at 12.55.06 AM copy.jpg

Maybe Sam. He is on Woman's luggage.
Screen Shot 2023-05-19 at 2.18.36 AM.png

Honey, pass the brie.
Screen Shot 2023-08-10 at 10.58.23 AM.png

WHAT? Did somebody say something?
Screen Shot 2023-08-10 at 10.59.46 AM.png

John Fetterman is still mumbling total nonsense.
You get 200 green stamps with a fill-up! Wash your windshield, Madam?
Screen Shot 2023-01-02 at 5.38.59 PM.png

You left out Garland's DOJ in Washington DC. and Franks Ice Cream Palace & Speedy Car Wash just down the road from Rehoboth Beach and Joe's home.

From an ousider --- I wonder where the most odious have gone -- Schiff , Schumer, Abrams etc . Are they deliberately gagging themselves or are they under orders ?

Forum List

Back