Democrats move to SILENCE America's Representative Marjoire Taylor Green

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
Trump's movement requires leaders to use ANY MEANS NECESSARY to stop the pernicious march of factual correctness! Stand UP

I thought of the sarcasm board, but …. it's real.
Democrats have no intention to allow free speech in America.
The one party government has partnered with Big Tec to shut down speech not sanctioned by the Commie Party USA

Trump's movement requires leaders to use ANY MEANS NECESSARY to stop the pernicious march of factual correctness! Stand UP

They don't need to. Just tell her that the Jewish Space Lasers are tracking her and if she steps out of line Hillary Clinton will appear and rip her face off, eat it and drink her blood.

She'll buy it. :cuckoo:

They don't need to. Just tell her that the Jewish Space Lasers are tracking her and if she steps out of line Hillary Clinton will appear and rip her face off, eat it and drink her blood.

I imagine she believes Hillary is one of the lizard people, so that explanation would be convincing.

The one party government has partnered with Big Tec to shut down speech not sanctioned by the Commie Party USA
There's no "free speech" issue. The dems have no problem with her spewing her hateful and factually absurd conspiracy theories. Shining light on you cockroaches is the only solution to QAnon/Trumperism. The dems are insisting that the gop not allow her committee assignments to influence legislation. They are not attempting to undo any election, as you QAnon/Trumperism fools tried … with violence in the capital.

~~~~~~
Did Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Say 'Jewish Lasers' Caused California Wildfires? (snopes.com)

What's True
"In a now-deleted Facebook post, Greene suggested that laser beams from space may have started the 2018 California wildfires, and that among the entities behind this conspiracy were former California Gov. Jerry Brown, Pacific Gas & Electric, and Rothschild Inc., an investment firm frequently targeted by anti-Semitic conspiracy theorists."
What's False
"Greene did not explicitly state that “Jewish lasers” caused the fires".

Damn right she would, as well as a lot of Trump's cult

~~~~~~
Did Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Say 'Jewish Lasers' Caused California Wildfires? (snopes.com)

What's True
"In a now-deleted Facebook post, Greene suggested that laser beams from space may have started the 2018 California wildfires, and that among the entities behind this conspiracy were former California Gov. Jerry Brown, Pacific Gas & Electric, and Rothschild Inc., an investment firm frequently targeted by anti-Semitic conspiracy theorists."
What's False
"Greene did not explicitly state that “Jewish lasers” caused the fires".

That's nice dear. Unfortunately I said nothing about "fires" now did I. Didn't need to.

However the inclusion of Jerry Brown, a known Jesuit, does call the characterization of "Jewish" into question. Perhaps they are Reformed Jewish Space Lasers.

Whatever, doesn't matter, she'll buy it. Anyone who would buy the malarkey about ripping teenage girls' faces off to wear them as a mask and drink their blood, will buy anything. Gullible's Travels.

She is hardly the champion of Free Speech.

She represents factual correctness? Really? Nah
NO. It's the demonic dastardly duplicitous dems who insist upon factual correctness. Since when did people need facts to support conspiracies!!??

She is hardly the champion of Free Speech.

So she want to do to you what YOU want to do to her?

YOU BOTH HAVE THAT RIGHT TO VOICE THAT OPINION

I don’t care what she thinks about satellites and lasers, if Fartboy can have relations with Fang Fang and keep his committee appointment then so should Green.

Forum List

Back