Democrats move to SILENCE America's Representative Marjoire Taylor Green

Trump's movement requires leaders to use ANY MEANS NECESSARY to stop the pernicious march of factual correctness! Stand UP

I thought of the sarcasm board, but …. it's real.
Ya...I don’t think this is a good move by the Dems. It should be up to the Republicans on whether to do anything and what.

Yet another BAD precedent...
News Flash, Coty, who in their right mind want to work with a smoking time bomb lunatic?? If I was the Democratic women, I'd corner her ass in the bathroom and beat the shit out of her.

Trump's movement requires leaders to use ANY MEANS NECESSARY to stop the pernicious march of factual correctness! Stand UP

Democrats have no intention to allow free speech in America.
The one party government has partnered with Big Tec to shut down speech not sanctioned by the Commie Party USA
There's no "free speech" issue. The dems have no problem with her spewing her hateful and factually absurd conspiracy theories. Shining light on you cockroaches is the only solution to QAnon/Trumperism. The dems are insisting that the gop not allow her committee assignments to influence legislation. They are not attempting to undo any election, as you QAnon/Trumperism fools tried … with violence in the capital.
Trump supporters were trying to undo the fraud that stole the election. All they wanted was a REAL investigation. They never got one. Democrats should want to reassure people not censor them.

The one party government has partnered with Big Tec to shut down speech not sanctioned by the Commie Party USA
There's no "free speech" issue. The dems have no problem with her spewing her hateful and factually absurd conspiracy theories. Shining light on you cockroaches is the only solution to QAnon/Trumperism. The dems are insisting that the gop not allow her committee assignments to influence legislation. They are not attempting to undo any election, as you QAnon/Trumperism fools tried … with violence in the capital.
Trump supporters were trying to undo the fraud that stole the election. All they wanted was a REAL investigation. They never got one. Democrats should want to reassure people not censor them.
Democrats (the voters) KNOW what their masters did and they're fine with it

Georgia bent over backwards to reassure voters. Did T**** or his supporters believe any of their recounts and signature matching?

Georgia bent over backwards to reassure voters. Did T**** or his supporters believe any of their recounts and signature matching?
The observers were to far to see anything in the recounts. The audit of machines was done by a company that works with Dominion. And the SOS himself says his states data is wrong.

The observers were to far to see anything in the recounts. The audit of machines was done by a company that works with Dominion. And the SOS himself says his states data is wrong.
Biden voters will always play dumb and argue, and never look at the facts. They just wanted President Trump out and they dont care how they did it

This stupid gorilla looking white bitch is calling democrats dumb and that they're actually helping her
Greene asserts Democrats 'helping' her with push to drop her from committees

.....helping you do what? Racist white bitch? You come from a redneck all in district who I hope for your sake can spend enough money to keep you in Congress, bc Big donors save for the Pillow guy and Publix food markets, ain't giving you whores money no mo....so how are they helping you? You on the other hand and I'm sooooooooooooo glad, will be a anchor for the next 2 years around the necks of the GOP, cause the motherfuckers love being abused by you nuts.

This stupid gorilla looking white bitch is calling democrats dumb and that they're actually helping her

.....helping you do what? Racist white bitch? You come from a redneck all in district who I hope for your sake can spend enough money to keep you in Congress, bc Big donors save for the Pillow guy and Publix food markets, ain't giving you whores money no mo....so how are they helping you? You on the other hand and I'm sooooooooooooo glad, will be a anchor for the next 2 years around the necks of the GOP, cause the motherfuckers love being abused by you nuts.
Take care of Omar first.

Take care of Omar first.
Apple and oranges you rotten teeth mf's.

To investigate what? How the fuck does the GOP on a Trump ticket, same ballot, same everything win their gotdamn seats, but Trump still lost???? How can you cheat wit dat???? I'm sick of talking about voter fruad, lets get a noose and hang these murdering white motherfuckers and put a period behind the shit.

Forum List

Back