Democrats Led Off Impeachment Hearing with Attack on a 13 Year Old, What’s Next?

Well if she mentioned my kid in her deposition I would be livid. Kids should never be a part of this. It was not an "attack" but it was an insult. Why mention the kid at all? He has ZERO to do with this.
How was it an insult? What was insulting about the comment?

It didn't necessarily have to be insulting. Why bring him into it at all, just so you could tell your stupid joke? That's ridiculous.

If this pig hates Trump so much, fine with me if she insults him, or even lies about impeachment, but do it direct. Don't you his son as a vehicle for an insulting joke. It's out of line.
She was making a valid point in a way that was easy to understand. There was no insult, no malace.

His name was mentioned!

OMG!!

View attachment 293425
Not his name, he was mentioned. You have a son Barron. It was bullshit. Usually you’re logical, Crep but you have lost your fucking way here. If some asshole mentioned one of my kids names I would be livid. Kids are off limits. Period. End of fucking story, Crep.
Nothing was said about the child. Only his name was mentioned.

The exact words were "he came his son Baron, but he can't make him a Barron."

That says nothing about the boy, only about the father.
So Barron goes to school and some asshole kids start calling him a baron and teasing him. What was the point of mentioning his under age son at all. Please explain that to me.

How was it an insult? What was insulting about the comment?

It didn't necessarily have to be insulting. Why bring him into it at all, just so you could tell your stupid joke? That's ridiculous.

If this pig hates Trump so much, fine with me if she insults him, or even lies about impeachment, but do it direct. Don't you his son as a vehicle for an insulting joke. It's out of line.
She was making a valid point in a way that was easy to understand. There was no insult, no malace.

His name was mentioned!

OMG!!

View attachment 293425
Not his name, he was mentioned. You have a son Barron. It was bullshit. Usually you’re logical, Crep but you have lost your fucking way here. If some asshole mentioned one of my kids names I would be livid. Kids are off limits. Period. End of fucking story, Crep.

So Barron goes to school and some asshole kids start calling him a baron and teasing him. What was the point of mentioning his under age son at all. Please explain that to me.
You're taking that to a ridiculous, hypothetical extreme.

As far as why? It points out both the difference between a king and a president and the attitude is someone who would name his kid for nobility.

His name was mentioned!

OMG!!

View attachment 293425

As far as why? It points out both the difference between a king and a president and the attitude is someone who would name his kid for nobility.
So the only way that point could have been made was by bringing a 13-year old into her diatribe? A kid who as far as I can gauge has not said anything. That doesn’t make any sense and you have kids so you know other kids can and will be cruel. Why give them ammo at all? Just admit she should not have done it as that statement has actually backfired.

His name was mentioned!

OMG!!

View attachment 293425

So the only way that point could have been made was by bringing a 13-year old into her diatribe? A kid who as far as I can gauge has not said anything. That doesn’t make any sense and you have kids so you know other kids can and will be cruel. Why give them ammo at all? Just admit she should not have done it as that statement has actually backfired.
What did she say that was bad about him?

Plus, she didn't name the kid, tRump did.

Right she just mocked his name. She certainly didn’t say it as a term of endearment. I already Explained that putting a spotlight on a 13-yr old kid is just not appropriate. And she did that.

Right she just mocked his name. She certainly didn’t say it as a term of endearment. I already Explained that putting a spotlight on a 13-yr old kid is just not appropriate. And she did that.
She didn't mock his name.

She didn't mock him.

She didn't make fun of his disability.

This in no way harmed the kid.

How was what she said an attack on the Son and not the Don himself?

The Boy didn't choose his name. She didn't insult or disparage the Son at all. She never call his son any of the things Trump has called Joe Biden's son. Nah it was an attack on Trumpybears Imperial attitude.

Biden's son isn't a child, he's a drug addict thrown out of the military.

Correct, and she never said a word about his child or any personal information about his child either. She referenced naming him. How is that an attack on the son? It's more an attack on the Trumpybear himself.

Why mention the kid at all? If you did it on this site, you would be banned. Kids before they turn 18 should be off limits. Period, end of story.

The claim is that the Dems led off with an attack on a 13 year old. How was what she said an attack on the Son and not an attack on The Don himself for naming his son phonically synonymous with a person of English Royalty?

This is supposed to be a very well educated woman. You mean to tell me that she couldn't think of any other way to take a shot at Donald without bringing up his son? I can think about plenty of ways to cut Hussein without bringing up his daughters, and I'm only a truck driver.

Nope I'm not saying that at all. She shouldn't have used his name and she apologized for it. But it was a verbal attack on the Imperial nature of The Don's Presidency, not his son. She could have made her point without using a snappy phonic twist on his youngest son name.

His name was mentioned!

OMG!!

View attachment 293425

LOLOL

She apologized for saying his name and that was the end of it. How on Earth did it backfire?

And this constitutional genius could figure no other way to do it?

Well it certainly wasn't politically correct. But she is not a politician either. Some times people just make mistakes, realize they made a mistake and then apologize for that mistake. At least that's what normal people do.

Oh my, this from the stupids who savaged Palin and her children. Including the one with mental disabilities.

It's fine to attack the Presidents son, but if some kid at the border doesn't get a toothbrush, these very same people are jumping up and down like the kids being tortured.

Trump's inhumane treatment of the kids at the border went far beyond them not getting toothbrushes.

Is that so? Then why did the media bring up a picture of kids in cages during the DumBama years and try to pass it off as if it happened under Trump?

Ray, there's always articles about illegals who have worked for trump. He just latched onto going after them since he knew he could get lots of action by doing so. Show me proof that Obama had a policy of separating kids from parents like trump has done. From what I've gathered so far only when the parent had criminal charges against him/her, were the kids separated from the parents under Obama.
One clip below on the hypocrite trumpster hiring illegals.

https://www.univision.com/univision-news/immigration/the-secrets-of-trumps-housekeepers

Separating Kids at Border: The Truth | National Review

I guess you show your link, I'll show mine. How do you defend this hypocrite who himself has hired illegals in the past? He could take a big step by jailing employers like....himself... who hire illegals but I don't see that happening.
Who decided to separate immigrant families in the US?

She didn't mock him.

Have to agree to disagree. You are seeing this through blue tinted eyes.

LOLOL

She apologized for saying his name and that was the end of it. How on Earth did it backfire?

The fact that we are debating it. Many thought it was inappropriate.

What was the attack? "You named your kid Barron" isn't an attack on the kid.
Childish bullying making fun of his name is the level Democrats are at.
Except she didn't make fun of his name. She didn't say anything at all negative about the kid or his name.

When did the party that called Chelsea Clinton a dog become such PC snowflakes?
The evil radical Trump hating **** thought what she had done was bad enough that she apologized.
Shove THAT FACT up your ass!

What was the attack? "You named your kid Barron" isn't an attack on the kid.
Childish bullying making fun of his name is the level Democrats are at.
Except she didn't make fun of his name. She didn't say anything at all negative about the kid or his name.

When did the party that called Chelsea Clinton a dog become such PC snowflakes?
The evil radical Trump hating **** thought what she had done was bad enough that she apologized.
Shove THAT FACT up your ass!

The problem is she isn't sorry for anything. She's sorry people reacted to it so negatively.

It's fine to attack the Presidents son, but if some kid at the border doesn't get a toothbrush, these very same people are jumping up and down like the kids being tortured.

Trump's inhumane treatment of the kids at the border went far beyond them not getting toothbrushes.

Is that so? Then why did the media bring up a picture of kids in cages during the DumBama years and try to pass it off as if it happened under Trump?

Ray, there's always articles about illegals who have worked for trump. He just latched onto going after them since he knew he could get lots of action by doing so. Show me proof that Obama had a policy of separating kids from parents like trump has done. From what I've gathered so far only when the parent had criminal charges against him/her, were the kids separated from the parents under Obama.
One clip below on the hypocrite trumpster hiring illegals.

https://www.univision.com/univision-news/immigration/the-secrets-of-trumps-housekeepers

Separating Kids at Border: The Truth | National Review

I guess you show your link, I'll show mine. How do you defend this hypocrite who himself has hired illegals in the past? He could take a big step by jailing employers like....himself... who hire illegals but I don't see that happening.
Who decided to separate immigrant families in the US?

Even you own link admits that the change Trump made was the charge of illegals crossing the border. Under DumBama, it was an invite; somewhat similar to a jaywalking ticket. Under Trump, he made coming here illegally a criminal violation and prosecution. When an adult is charged, the children are not allowed to be with the parents, no different than if an American citizen is jailed for a crime. When our authorities put an illegal in custody, they make arrangements for the children just like they do when an American is put in jail or prison.

So the only difference between DumBama and Trump is how they categorized illegals.

She didn't mock him.

Actually I'm fairly colorblind.

I got you some of these though.

looking-through-trump-colored-glasses-1-d91.jpeg

She didn't mock him.

View attachment 293506

I am less a Trumpkin as you call me but a lot more of an Anti Leftist. You need to make yourself feel better by calling me a Trump sycophant and that is fine but you're not addressing the root of what I really am.

She didn't mock him.

View attachment 293506

I am less a Trumpkin as you call me but a lot more of an Anti Leftist. You need to make yourself feel better by calling me a Trump sycophant and that is fine but you're not addressing the root of what I really am.
The meme was just a joke man.

Notice I didn't imply you already had "magavision", I said "I got you some of these"

Not intended to offend.

Forum List

Back