Democrats know that they are protected by most of the media

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Do you know how I know that the media protects democrats? It is the fact that not one single republican would ever be caught dead at the funeral a KKK member. Lets assume that half of the republican politicians knew someone who was a KKK member and they happen to attend his funeral because he was a 'friend'. None of these republicans would ever show up because they know that the media will be all over them but the democratic party doesn't seem to have this fear. They actually did show up to the funeral of a KKK member and barely anyone ever said anything. They seem to have no fear of being publicly punished for it because they know nothing will ever happen to them because they are democrats.

There is not one single republican at this funeral

• Banned
The point I was making is that no republican would attend the funeral of a KKK member (former or current) because they know that they would receive hell for it. Democrats don't seem to have this fear which shows that they know that nothing will happen to them because of that. I'm not saying that their ain't republicans who don't know a KKK member but the fact that one political party doesn't fear the consequences and another one does shows that there is some kind of bias going on.

Do you know how I know that the media protects democrats? It is the fact that not one single republican would ever be caught dead at the funeral a KKK member. Lets assume that half of the republican politicians knew someone who was a KKK member and they happen to attend his funeral because he was a 'friend'. None of these republicans would ever show up because they know that the media will be all over them but the democratic party doesn't seem to have this fear. They actually did show up to the funeral of a KKK member and barely anyone ever said anything. They seem to have no fear of being publicly punished for it because they know nothing will ever happen to them because they are democrats.

Byrd wasn't a KKK member at the time of death and hadn't been since 1947. He mentioned, many times, his regret at joining: "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."

Pretty stupid OP.

OP KNOWS that just saying something doesnt make it true

That is why I show a clip and even that doesn't seem to penetrate the 'liberal' mind.

There you go again. There is no clip of the media protecting someone half wit

True. But you will have to use your brain and make a conclusion... I see that I am asking to much of you but you will have to try. Why do republicans fear attending the funeral of someone like Bryd with all of his history but democrats don't.

That is why I show a clip and even that doesn't seem to penetrate the 'liberal' mind.

True. But you will have to use your brain and make a conclusion... I see that I am asking to much of you but you will have to try. Why do republicans fear attending the funeral of someone like Bryd with all of his history but democrats don't.

You mean use your preconceived notions of what is real. Since there is no clip of media protecting anyone anything stemming from that is moot.

You mean use your preconceived notions of what is real. Since there is no clip of media protecting anyone anything stemming from that is moot.

It is called drawing a conclusion from other true statements. I thought we learned to think when we are born but you have yet to master the art.

It is called drawing a conclusion from other true statements. I thought we learned to think when we are born but you have yet to master the art.

What are the other true statements you forgot to include to show the media protects Democrats?

Byrd wasn't a KKK member at the time of death and hadn't been since 1947. He mentioned, many times, his regret at joining: "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."

Pretty stupid OP.

David Duke hasn't been a klan member since 1980, but that doesn't stop the media from calling him "former klansmen" every time they talk about him for his 6 years of being involved with the now defunct group.

David Duke even pacified the klan to the point of almost irrelevance(in the late 70s), but that doesn't stop idiots in both parties from associating him with both the violent actions of the klan and his temporary(and very short lived)Republican party affliation as a one term US Representative for Louisiana.

The point I was making is that no republican would attend the funeral of a KKK member (former or current) because they know that they would receive hell for it. Democrats don't seem to have this fear which shows that they know that nothing will happen to them because of that. I'm not saying that their ain't republicans who don't know a KKK member but the fact that one political party doesn't fear the consequences and another one does shows that there is some kind of bias going on.
Then you should be concerned about why your party is viewed that way, NOT who goes to what funeral. Your priorities are all screwed up.

Forum List

Back