When will the VAST majority of you people learn..the MSM takes the EXCEPTION and makes it the RULE?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Watching the evening news the other night I was frightened like most people when I saw that jet that was speeding up to 140mph have to slammed to a halt when another jet was landing! WHEW! What a close call! A major evening news segment once again scaring the bejesus that it happens all the time!
YET the reporter said this happened at least once a month in the USA. Hmmmm... once a month! Why that's outrageous. How can we stand by and let that happen!
Then again understand the MSM is wont to exaggerate. Wont to make the EXCEPTION the Rule. The MSM never went on as I did and find out the following:

According to the National Air Traffic Controllers Association there are over 87,000 flights that crisscross the United States everyday!
That means in the average month there are 2,648,063 flights per month.
So once a month we have this type of event....hmmmm
1 divided by 2,648,063 is 0.000037763%! Think about that!
Tracking the 87,000 Flights per Day

So the point of this thread folks for the VAST majority of you that form your opinions based on information from the truly biased, and excitable prone to exaggeration MSM... consider reality!

"Trump is anti-immigrants".... over six million times google says that Trump is anti-immigrant!

Please folks for once. Question every story you hear/read in the MSM broadcasts because they are
selling anxiety. Selling FEARS.

STOP THE PRESSES --- FEAR SELLS!! :disbelief:

Who knew.

Oh wait --- everybody.
How the hell do you think Donald Rump got all those votes?

Forum List

Back