Democrats, is Kamala right? Is the border secure?

Me too. Try reading this from my favorite founder, James Madison in fed paper 53....

"[A] few of the members of Congress will possess superior talents; will by frequent re-elections, become members of long standing; will be thoroughly masters of the public business, and perhaps not unwilling to avail themselves of those advantages. The greater the proportion of new members of Congress, and the less the information of the bulk of the members, the more apt they be to fall into the snares that may be laid before them," wrote Madison."

I am sure china, russia and the middle east would to have a bunch of n00bs in Congress to maneuver around.
Why weren’t women allowed to vote!

Founders missed that, blacks, and 50 year politicians wasn’t ever thought of. Oops, time for amendment

Why weren’t women allowed to vote!

Founders missed that, blacks, and 50 year politicians wasn’t ever thought of. Oops, time for amendment
While it doesn't make sense to me that you advocate a bunch of freshmen Congress members to maneuver against global regimes who have been taught since birth to screw western countries, I certainly respect your opinion on the matter. Push for an amendment.

Imagine AOC and MTG trying to outmaneuver Putin or xi. Lol. You could make a full comedy out of that one. AOC would push for green energy and MTG would threaten him with space lasers.

Nah, I am good with an experienced legislative branch.

It has been "secured" to let all the Illegal filth flood in and sign up for welfare and vote Democrat.

While it doesn't make sense to me that you advocate a bunch of freshmen Congress members to maneuver against global regimes who have been taught since birth to screw western countries, I certainly respect your opinion on the matter. Push for an amendment.

Imagine AOC and MTG trying to outmaneuver Putin or xi. Lol. You could make a full comedy out of that one. AOC would push for green energy and MTG would threaten him with space lasers.

Nah, I am good with an experienced legislative branch.
Presidents get four years for a reason. Never stops the many from running

Just a question to the loons

Is the border secure? If so, from what?
Harris said, "The border is secure, but we also have a broken immigration system, in particular over the last four years before we came in, and it needs to be fixed,”

She is basically correct. The problem is not border security. It is our immigration laws that encourage people to enter the country illegally. This is what we to need fix. We have plenty of security at the border.

Very little has change in border security since Trump left office. In Trump's last year in office, according to CBP data, during FY 2019, the number of individuals apprehended or found inadmissible nationwide totaled 1,148,024, an increase of 68 percent over the previous fiscal year.

In 2021, the CBD reported 1.73 million agent interactions. Many political pundits equate this to illegal border crossing apprehensions which it is not. Interactions are just that, contacts agents make with anyone on the job other than other agents. That includes asking for ids at the border, or answering questions. The actually number of apprehensions were approximately 1.28 million in 2021. A long way form the 2, 3, and 4 million some people are claiming. This figure is an increase of 12% over the last 2 years which is better than in Trump years as president.

Last edited:
Harris said, "The border is secure, but we also have a broken immigration system, in particular over the last four years before we came in, and it needs to be fixed,”

She is basically correct. The problem is not border security. It is our immigration laws that encourage people to enter the country illegally. This is what we to need fix. We have plenty of security at the border.

Very little has change in border security since Trump left office. In Trump's last year in office, according to CBP data, during FY 2019, the number of individuals apprehended or found inadmissible nationwide totaled 1,148,024, an increase of 68 percent over the previous fiscal year.

In 2021, the CBD reported 1.73 million agent interactions. Many political pundits equate this to illegal border crossing apprehensions which it is not. Interactions are just that, contacts agents make with anyone on the job other than other agents. That includes asking for ids at the border, or answering questions. The actually number of apprehensions were approximately 1.28 million in 2021. A long way form the 2, 3, and 4 million some people are claiming. This figure is an increase of 12% over the last 2 years which is better than in Trump years as president.
That’s called mumbo jumbo soup you bought

Forum List

Back