Democrats, is Kamala right? Is the border secure?

No they wouldn't. They would stop by home depot and buy a saw or a ladder or a shovel and go through, under or over the wall.

How come you defend employers hiring illegals?
cause that what illegals do right? Stop by Home Depot. BTW, they could fly into an airport and go through customs. Why don't you want them to go through customs? just curious.

If they have work visas, I have no issue. If they, don't deport em.

Last edited:
cause that what illegals do right? Stop by Home Depot.

Yeah...or any hardware store. Where do you buy ladders and saws and stuff?

BTW, they could fly into an airport and go through customs. Why don't you want them to go through customs? just curious.

Strawman. I never said I didn't want them to go through customs.

If they have work visas, I have no issue. If they, don't deport em.
Half of illegals in this country are here as a result of overstaying their visas.

That is a problem. Don't you think?

they'll bring their 4x4's and hop right over!!!! hahahahahahahahahaha defeating asylum actions. what a bafoon.
True. A ladder in the back of a parked 4x4.

The wall is looking more and more useless.

Any other ideas?

then deport em. Fk dude, taking jobs from blacks and other minorities here legally.
Exactly. Why don't we deport them?

Just an FYI, they take jobs from whites too. Not sure why you singled out minorities.

go for it. Tell xiden. ICE works for him.
I would like to. I would like to tell every prior president as well along with Congress.

Won't do much good though. I don't have the capital to compete with lobbyists.

I would like to. I would like to tell every prior president as well along with Congress.

Won't do much good though. I don't have the capital to compete with lobbyists.
me too, stop restricting ICE, remove sanctuary cities and they'd stop coming in.

me too, stop restricting ICE, remove sanctuary cities and they'd stop coming in.
Sanctuary cities are a constitutional right. Good luck with that. I don't think that would have much impact anyhow.

I agree with the ICE thing. I said many times when Trump was president that instead of ICE running around Cali like glorified policemen, they should be roving the US hitting up employers and snatching the illegals and fining the dog shit out of them.

Of course Biden isn't any better but such is the way with bipartisan issues.

Forum List

Back