Democrats in full panic mode - Reuters tweaks its latest poll again to show Clinton lead...

This is at least the second time Reuters has been caught doing this....from here on it's dead to me

It's over....Reuters methodology is a complete disaster now, and it was one of the last respectable polls....hitlery has lost, npand it can no longer be hidden....

How Reuters “Tweaked” Its Latest Poll (Again) To Show A Clinton Lead

lol

"Republicans" going Full Retard over polls, just like 2012.

Trump v Clinton.png

It's over....Reuters methodology is a complete disaster now, and it was one of the last respectable polls....hitlery has lost, npand it can no longer be hidden....

lol

View attachment 91535
My post was over your head....

Anything that involves more than counting on your fingers goes over your head, Trumptard.

lol

View attachment 91535

Anything that involves more than counting on your fingers goes over your head, Trumptard.
Public school?

lol

View attachment 91535

Public school?

No school?

Because that's what your posts imply.

lol

View attachment 91535

Public school?

No school?

Because that's what your posts imply.
Private school....thanks.....

I hate to say it, but the Clinton crime family is going to win. The fix is in. The Globalist Elites who decide these matters, are going with Clinton. It's a done-deal folks.

This is at least the second time Reuters has been caught doing this....from here on it's dead to me
The bad part is, they retroactively adjusted their polls,to affect the RCP tracking .......

It must be horrific behind the scenes at the democrat party....

Forum List

Back