Democrats in full panic mode - Reuters tweaks its latest poll again to show Clinton lead...

I hate to say it, but the Clinton crime family is going to win. The fix is in. The Globalist Elites who decide these matters, are going with Clinton. It's a done-deal folks.

Well, then! Stick a fork in U.S.!!!

You got that right. The NWO Globalists aren't the least bit interested in doing what's best for American Citizens. They're only interested in doing what's best for themselves. And the Clintons represent their agenda 100%. They despise Trump. He had the audacity to advocate putting Americans first again. That doesn't work for the NWO Globalists.

So, we will be enduring a Clinton Presidency. The only good news i have is, i think she'll only get one term. I think the Republicans will regain the White House after four years. That's all we have at this point. We'll have to deal with more Anti-American Globalism for four more years. Sadly, it is what it is.

The oversampling is just outrageous. How many times have they been busted now? I'm losing track.

I hate to say it, but the Clinton crime family is going to win. The fix is in. The Globalist Elites who decide these matters, are going with Clinton. It's a done-deal folks.

You got that right. The NWO Globalists aren't the least bit interested in doing what's best for American Citizens. They're only interested in doing what's best for themselves. And the Clintons represent their agenda 100%. They despise Trump. He had the audacity to advocate putting Americans first again. That doesn't work for the NWO Globalists.

So, we will be enduring a Clinton Presidency. The only good news i have is, i think she'll only get one term. I think the Republicans will regain the White House after four years. That's all we have at this point. We'll have to deal with more Anti-American Globalism for four more years. Sadly, it is what it is.

Nope.......Nada..........ain't happening. The Hill-Beast will get right to work setting up a Gov't within the Gov't where the Clintons become billionaires and globalism and no borders will rue the day. Four years from now, the mantra will be, "America, I hardly know ya'"......(it's almost that way, NOW!).

Orange Jesus totally fucking failed during the debate.

And since, the probability of Hillary winning has risen from 54% to 63%.

View attachment 91536

According to whom? The same lamestream media that touted the Barrypuppet and carried his skinny shanks over the finish line in 2008 and 2012? Hitlery is uninspiring, she doesn't have the charisma to bring in people to hear her give a dull speech. She has enough baggage to fill the cargo hold of a 757 and she has serious health issues. What she DOES have going for her is the establishment and the globalists that know she will continue to carry out the globalist agenda. She ndoesn't give a flying fuck about anyone other than herself and her own self-interests. She treats her own staff m,embers like shit and they DO things for her. Do you honestly believe that she would give a shit about the "little people"?

There have been posters here that have touted you as someone that is "smart and wise" but I will be damned if I have seen any evidence of that. Based on what I have seen the year I have been here is that there is nothing that separates you from the pack of the leftard clown posse at all....are you simply "playing possum"???? What gives???

Nope.......Nada..........ain't happening. The Hill-Beast will get right to work setting up a Gov't within the Gov't where the Clintons become billionaires and globalism and no borders will rue the day. Four years from now, the mantra will be, "America, I hardly know ya'"......(it's almost that way, NOW!).

I hear ya. It's a 'NWO Globalist Elite vs. The People' war now. And the Globalist Elites are definitely currently winning it. But i still have faith. She'll get her four years, but then i think the tide will turn in favor of the American People. They'll boot the Globalists. It's all we have at this point.

There is no limit on what these people will do to Fix this election.

They are on one of those Missions that Pinheads in New England get into where they are downright dangerous...they know they are smarter than we are...they know what is best for us...they find us obstinate...and they want...they have come to love...Control...to break down our resolve not be told what to do.

This is their Puritan Roots at work....along with the Grievance Groups they control.

The Puritans...ancestors to these current day assholes...who manipulate polls...who cheat...because its best for us.

The Puritans came over seeking religious Freedom....promptly declared themselves the Elect of God...killed off all the Indians...and within a generation or so...they were Hanging Women in Boston Commons because they were Quakers, not Puritans. (Yes. Google Mary Dyer)

Another generation and they were burning, as witches, teenage girls who acted silly (Duh).

These Loons we put up with today--New York, New England, New Jersey Washington Assholes, mostly, are the descendants of Control Freaks and it is only a question now whether its in the gene pool or Social---learn to be an pompous asshole from your pompous asshole father who learned from his pompous asshole father....and Moab begat Joab....etc. etc.

Hillary Clinton Assholes are in charge. everywhere and they will cheat and commit crimes to win.

By the way, she kicked Trumps ass the other night.

But, will I vote for her? Never. Never. Never. She's a pathological lair, an exposed crook, and worst of all...for our Future...she's completely appallingly Incompetent.

She flunked the bar exam in D.C. and that's when she realized she would have to live in Arkansas for awhile...went there and married Bill.....and has been riding his Coat-tails ever since. Done nothing but Fuck Up the jobs he got her. Somehow, that's experience and qualification.

I thank the operators of this board for letting me have my say, and any body else who has read this far. And, now I am going to go get another couple of fingers of Scotch.

I hear ya. It's a 'NWO Globalist Elite vs. The People' war now. And the Globalist Elites are definitely currently winning it. But i still have faith. She'll get her four years, but then i think the tide will turn in favor of the American People. They'll boot the Globalists. It's all we have at this point.

It's now or never time.

It's now or never time.

It is a war. And right now, the NWO Globalists are winning it. But i still believe the American People will wake up one day and decide they've had enough of the Globalists. But that day isn't today. Clinton will win.

But like i said, i think it'll be a one term reign. I think the Republicans will regain the White House after four years. So we'll just have to deal these next four years. It saddens me, but it is what it is.

It's now or never time.

It is a war. And right now, the NWO Globalists are winning it. But i still believe the American People will wake up one day and decide they've had enough of the Globalists. But that day isn't today. Clinton will win.

But like i said, i think it'll be a one term reign. I think the Republicans will regain the White House after four years. So we'll just have to deal these next four years. It saddens me, but it is what it is.

So, your 'hope' saddens you?

It's now or never time.

Why are Americans even allowed to vote for Clinton?

Hillary Clinton is a felon who needs to be indicted!

That criminal witch should be in jail! :mad-61:

It's now or never time.

It saddens me that we'll have to endure at least four more years of Anti-American Globalism. My hope is in feeling that she'll only get a one term reign.

It's now or never time.

Why are Americans even allowed to vote for Clinton?

Hillary Clinton is a felon who needs to be indicted!

That criminal witch should be in jail! :mad-61:

And, let's not forget that 60+ per cent of Americans agree with this (the indictment part).

It's now or never time.

It saddens me that we'll have to endure at least four more years of Anti-American Globalism. My hope is in feeling that she'll only get a one term reign.

And, what do you base, this feeling on?

It's now or never time.

One term of Rotten Clinton would be one term too much.

For America and the rest of world.

Forum List

Back