Democrats in full panic mode - Reuters tweaks its latest poll again to show Clinton lead...

I hear ya. It's a 'NWO Globalist Elite vs. The People' war now. And the Globalist Elites are definitely currently winning it. But i still have faith. She'll get her four years, but then i think the tide will turn in favor of the American People. They'll boot the Globalists. It's all we have at this point.

It's now or never time.

It is a war. And right now, the NWO Globalists are winning it. But i still believe the American People will wake up one day and decide they've had enough of the Globalists. But that day isn't today. Clinton will win.

But like i said, i think it'll be a one term reign. I think the Republicans will regain the White House after four years. So we'll just have to deal these next four years. It saddens me, but it is what it is.

So, your 'hope' saddens you?

It saddens me that we'll have to endure at least four more years of Anti-American Globalism. My hope is in feeling that she'll only get a one term reign.

And, what do you base, this feeling on?

A feeling that the American People will wake up and realize that the Globalist Elites don't care about them. I feel they'll finally tire of the Globalists. Unfortunately, Clinton will get her four years first though.

It's over....Reuters methodology is a complete disaster now, and it was one of the last respectable polls....hitlery has lost, npand it can no longer be hidden....

How Reuters “Tweaked” Its Latest Poll (Again) To Show A Clinton Lead

lol

"Republicans" going Full Retard over polls, just like 2012.

View attachment 91535
I wonder how many are going into cardiac arrest Election nite...be a pity if there aren't enough de-fibulators to go around.

The party ID in the poll D to R is 35% to 28%

That is only 1 point off the actual ratio in the 2012 exit polls 38 D 32 R.
It's over....Reuters methodology is a complete disaster now, and it was one of the last respectable polls....hitlery has lost, npand it can no longer be hidden....

lol

View attachment 91535
I wonder how many are going into cardiac arrest Election nite...be a pity if there aren't enough de-fibulators to go around.
i hope they hide them all and just let you liberals flatline.....

It's now or never time.

It is a war. And right now, the NWO Globalists are winning it. But i still believe the American People will wake up one day and decide they've had enough of the Globalists. But that day isn't today. Clinton will win.

But like i said, i think it'll be a one term reign. I think the Republicans will regain the White House after four years. So we'll just have to deal these next four years. It saddens me, but it is what it is.

It saddens me that we'll have to endure at least four more years of Anti-American Globalism. My hope is in feeling that she'll only get a one term reign.

A feeling that the American People will wake up and realize that the Globalist Elites don't care about them. I feel they'll finally tire of the Globalists. Unfortunately, Clinton will get her four years first though.

Gotcha! So you believe there is wriggle room with a Clinton 1st term...........:lol:.

Gotcha! So you believe there is wriggle room with a Clinton 1st term...........:lol:.

After her first term. Yes, I do believe the Republicans will regain the White House. But she is gonna win this one. It is what it is.

lol

View attachment 91535

They'll just electrocute each other.

I honestly believe that Soros plans on helping Hillary cheat to win. He owns a company that counts ballots and, not surprisingly, whatever result they give is considered final because there is no paper trail and no way to recount ballots. He is currently pushing for internet voting. Yea, with hackers always being a few steps ahead of security, that would be a disaster.

I think some suspect that Soros plans on rigging things. That means those behind Hillary need to make it look like she's still ahead or it would be mighty suspicious on election night.

Imagine if every registered voter underwent the same investigation as the illegal alien mall shooter. I bet a large number of illegal voters would be discovered. There's a reason why Dems block all efforts to validate registrations and update voter rolls.

We also have the issue of unused ballots by legally registered voters. Any dishonest poll worker can fill them out when people don't show up to vote.

For now, the liberal media will continue to prop her up. Her staff will continue to literally prop her up.

I honestly believe that Soros plans on helping Hillary cheat to win. He owns a company that counts ballots and, not surprisingly, whatever result they give is considered final because there is no paper trail and no way to recount ballots. He is currently pushing for internet voting. Yea, with hackers always being a few steps ahead of security, that would be a disaster.

I think some suspect that Soros plans on rigging things. That means those behind Hillary need to make it look like she's still ahead or it would be mighty suspicious on election night.

Imagine if every registered voter underwent the same investigation as the illegal alien mall shooter. I bet a large number of illegal voters would be discovered. There's a reason why Dems block all efforts to validate registrations and update voter rolls.

We also have the issue of unused ballots by legally registered voters. Any dishonest poll worker can fill them out when people don't show up to vote.

For now, the liberal media will continue to prop her up. Her staff will continue to literally prop her up.
No doubt thee democrat Nazi Soros has a hand in the poll manipulation....

No doubt thee democrat Nazi Soros has a hand in the poll manipulation....

I wouldn't be surprised if Soros owned half of congress, as well as the president. He is just evil and has always made money in nefarious ways.

Hillary is being backed by the 1% and her low info supporters must either be easily fooled or they are too stupid to care whose side she is really on. She goes out and whines about the income gap while she hangs with the wealthiest of the wealthy and charged outrageous fees for her lame ass speeches. Much like the liberal college professors (Warren) who make an insane amount and still have the nerve to whine about college costs. They are the worst offenders.

The same people in the media and Hollywood who sing Hillary's praises are wealthy hypocrites who live lavishly, fly private jets and act superior to the rest of us while claiming they care about the people. Trump is wealthy, too, but at least he doesn't blast others for doing the same.

You idiots never learn. It's like deja vu....

Obama leads in skewed CBS poll weighted 13 percent in favor of Democrats(Romney leads by 8)

According to a poll released by CBS and the New York Times, Obama leads Romney 49 - 46 percent, but Newsbusters reported Monday the poll used a sample rate of 13 percent more Democrats than Republicans.​

... and Obama went on to win the election by about 4 percentage points.

You idiots never learn. It's like deja vu....

Obama leads in skewed CBS poll weighted 13 percent in favor of Democrats(Romney leads by 8)

According to a poll released by CBS and the New York Times, Obama leads Romney 49 - 46 percent, but Newsbusters reported Monday the poll used a sample rate of 13 percent more Democrats than Republicans.​

... and Obama went on to win the election by about 4 percentage points.
The Right were stupid enough to believe it then, so why wouldn't they still be stupid enough to believe it now since the Right never learns anything?

And Reuters is a right-wing source...that ought to tell you lemmings something. But, even if Reuters tweaked their polls...Hillary is still beating Trump.

From your link:

Finally, we also checked the polling data of the latest McClatchy-Marist Poll to make sure we weren’t missing something. And sure enough, their sample includes just a 5 point advantage for democrats…slightly larger than the 4 point gap measured by Pew but no where near the 11 point Reuters gap.

Hillay's hold on the battleground states is slipping.

If CO goes to Trump, she's in big trouble.

We lose either way.

But, even if Reuters tweaked their polls...
crybaby-o.gif

crybaby-o.gif

I thought you were male.....that picture of you looks like a girl.......bwahahaha!

You all are so delusional...........

US election: Donald Trump claims victory despite media consensus that Hillary Clinton won first presidential debate

Well, we know you have not graduated from High School.

Really.....you being one of the "uneducated" Trump supporters? Bwahahaha....did you even finish elementary school?

crybaby-o.gif

I thought you were male.....that picture of you looks like a girl.......bwahahaha!

US election: Donald Trump claims victory despite media consensus that Hillary Clinton won first presidential debate

Really.....you being one of the "uneducated" Trump supporters? Bwahahaha....did you even finish elementary school?

Oh, that was clever.......

Please post some more so that those who suspected you were an ass can now be sure.

crybaby-o.gif

Oh, that was clever.......

Please post some more so that those who suspected you were an ass can now be sure.

As opposed to nobody suspecting you're an ass because we all know you are? :asshole:

crybaby-o.gif

You have yet to prove that you can suck and type anything intelligent at the same time.

Forum List

Back