When was the last time you heard a liberal say anything positive about the economic progress under Trump? Hell when was the first time for most libs its been 100% negative bitching and sour grapes.
They never will.

They find new ways to say............TRUMP SUCKS...........

It's just what they are.

If you pay me 15 dollars per hour what you expect is low productivity. For that wage an employer is happy that an employee actually shows up consistently and performs the bare minimum. Perhaps you didn't understand my intent. 15 an hour is low pay we both agree. For kids it's actually decent. It's a good job for a kid during the summer.

My investments are doing well so I think trump has done ok there. But I have never put any faith in any one man. God first family second. All else down on list. I worked to take care of my family first as everyone else does. Despite who is president I figured I would do fine because of of my plan...not who is president. I neither love not here trump...just like the rest of the oval office predecessors. Carry on. His and family. Done.

If you pay me 15 dollars per hour what you expect is low productivity. For that wage an employer is happy that an employee actually shows up consistently and performs the bare minimum. Perhaps you didn't understand my intent. 15 an hour is low pay we both agree. For kids it's actually decent. It's a good job for a kid during the summer.

OK, that's more clear. Agree. 15 bucks an hour or your state's minimum wage is a "starting or ending" wage. Kids still living at home or old retired farts like me that have always worked and just need something to do. It's not a living wage and is not meant to be.

When Leftists demand 15 bucks an hour for a "living wage", they're lying. They are just trying to establish a permanent underclass they can pander to. A permanent voting block. It's as transparent as glass. And cruel.

I would never advocate cursing someone with a minimum wage job. Those jobs are for kids still living at home learning a work ethic, retirees or a mentally/physically challenged folks who are not able to advance. Not for buying a home or car or raising a family.

Of the three grocery stores closest to me, I choose one because of their policy of hiring mentally challenged young people. That minimum wage job for them is a blessing beyond measure. They are housed, transported and fed by family or church. The job rewards them with self worth and self esteem.

Higher pay always results in higher productivity and vice versa. Busting your butt on an entry level job will not result in higher pay nor will it result in getting noticed. One must be educated in fields that start out paying well to advance. Leader jobs don't lead to better jobs.

OK, that's more clear. Agree. 15 bucks an hour or your state's minimum wage is a "starting or ending" wage. Kids still living at home or old retired farts like me that have always worked and just need something to do. It's not a living wage and is not meant to be.

When Leftists demand 15 bucks an hour for a "living wage", they're lying. They are just trying to establish a permanent underclass they can pander to. A permanent voting block. It's as transparent as glass. And cruel.

I would never advocate cursing someone with a minimum wage job. Those jobs are for kids still living at home learning a work ethic, retirees or a mentally/physically challenged folks who are not able to advance. Not for buying a home or car or raising a family.

Of the three grocery stores closest to me, I choose one because of their policy of hiring mentally challenged young people. That minimum wage job for them is a blessing beyond measure. They are housed, transported and fed by family or church. The job rewards them with self worth and self esteem.
You used to be able to buy a car or pay for college on minimum wage

Now, it is a dream

Keep in mind...these are the same people who scream at the top of their lungs that corporations are “greedy”. And then when those same corporations push profits to their employees, the left screams at the top of their lungs again. :eusa_doh:
DOW off 5000 from the high,,,,China and russia now on our ass Get Iraq and NK too We have a moron in our WH supported by the lowest lives of America
I heard we are all gonna die too......................let me hide under the bed............................

Booooooooooo............
Just trump and his family will be enough

I really did get a sincere laugh out of this today. The Democrats are furious that the U.S. is thriving. They are actually upset at prosperity. Think about that for a moment. Who feels rage over the success of their own nation? It pretty much tells you everything you need to know about the left.

Here's How Badly Liberals Melted Down When They Heard Companies Gave Out Bonuses After Tax Bill
dow off 5000 nk iraq china russia on our ass ,,,trump is a republican ah but so are you all

15 dollars per hour is a real job? Surely you jest. Hard to survive on that but I suppose if one doesn't eat or purchase a car then it could be done.
Actually...one could absolutely thrive on $15 per hour. It just requires priorities and sacrifice. Unfortunately, the left is greedy and entitled so they don’t do well with that compensation.

nk iraq china russia on our ass
Dumb ass...Kim Jong Un has told allies that he is terrified of President Trump. It is why he has asked for a meeting with the U.S.

You are a mountain of misinformation.
and you,like most republicans are what you call others ,,,,,, trump is an ah flying by the seat of his pants, making decisions without realizing the outcome of those decisions

15 dollars per hour is a real job? Surely you jest. Hard to survive on that but I suppose if one doesn't eat or purchase a car then it could be done.
Actually...one could absolutely thrive on $15 per hour. It just requires priorities and sacrifice. Unfortunately, the left is greedy and entitled so they don’t do well with that compensation.
Left or right we can tell you don't make much, I was making fifteen bucks an hour thirty years ago.. I wouldn't touch it at this stage in the game but many would...

If one makes sacrifices? I agreed with that. Don't eat and don't buy a vehicle. Now one can thrive. This just keeps getting better. Those jobs are for kids only. Adults cannot survive on that. Then again one isn't expected to be very productive for that either.

Jobs that pay under 15 dollars per hour should NOT be counted as jobs. For that just showing up should be more than enuff. Both parties are guilty of lying about this number. They believe someone making 10 bucks an hour should work hard...laughable.

If you dont work hard how do you expect to make more than ten bucks an hour?

Forum List

Back