Insanity: Wash. State Came One Vote Away From Releasing Green River Serial Killer So He Wouldn't Get Wuhan Virus

So I see that "The Blaze" is using the "PJ Media" story as a "source" to continue this fantasy.

This is how it spreads, within the alternate universe. And look at them, they obediently believe it.

glenn beck's 'the blaze'

'nuff said.
Another very clever thing that those who perpetrate & circulate this crap have done, is to literally equate these nutter sites with large mass media.

So the Trumpsters are trained to believe, and they fully do, that The Blaze or PJ Media or Breitbart are every bit as credible as any other source, if not more so.

You have to hand it to them, this alternate universe is very carefully and skillfully maintained, controlled and protected. It's its own separate, fully enclosed organism.

oh i know first hand....i have 2 siblings ( & their spouses) that are uber trump fans... one actually pays good money to watch glenn beck's internet program & the other has sent articles to me straight outa breitbart. i, of course feel compelled to counter with actual facts. then she goes silent for awhile. i often wonder what happens when she is confronted with the truth. i believe for a few minutes - she is in a world of hurt & confusion, but always seems to go right back to that comfy misplaced anger & paranoid state of confusion that is their bizarro world.
I have similar experience with a couple of Facebook friends. Multiple times a day, they'll post a "story" or meme that is just easily, clearly, demonstrably wrong, but they've taken it as gospel and have a lot to say about it. Then their like-minded friends jump in, and it's just scary at times. This Ridgway story is a perfect example.

A couple of times early on, I'd chime in with something like "Y'know, that really isn't true", and their response (just like here) is that I have to stop watching fake news. So I just gave up on that. As I have here.

Last edited:
And this is a perfect example of how the lemmings lost their shit over comically misleading headlines.
I never cease to marvel over your astounding ignorance. They were one vote away from releasing the fucking Green River Killer. The most prolific serial killer in U.S. history. Convicted of murdering 49 women.
Where does it say that? Where does it say that that, if that vote goes the other way, the Green River Killer is set to be released?

Quote it. That's all you have to do. Do you know what a "quotation mark" is? It's right there on your keyboard. You could even cut & paste.

You're welcome to shove my "astounding ignorance" in my face. Go.
It says it right in the headlines. Does it not?

and, in the body of the text. ‘The vote was 5-4. That means four of the Washington State Supreme Court were ready to empty the state prisons of 2/3 of the prisoners, including Gary Ridgeway.”

now what is the argument?

Last edited:
And this is a perfect example of how the lemmings lost their shit over comically misleading headlines.
I never cease to marvel over your astounding ignorance. They were one vote away from releasing the fucking Green River Killer. The most prolific serial killer in U.S. history. Convicted of murdering 49 women.
Where does it say that? Where does it say that that, if that vote goes the other way, the Green River Killer is set to be released?

Quote it. That's all you have to do. Do you know what a "quotation mark" is? It's right there on your keyboard. You could even cut & paste.

and, in the body of the text. ‘The vote was 5-4. That means four of the Washington State Supreme Court were ready to empty the state prisons of 2/3 of the prisoners, including Gary Ridgeway.”

It really doesn't. "Were ready to...." means nothing. Nowhere in the "story" does it say he was set to be released. It merely says that many would be, and that he is in that jail.

They're purposely misleading their readers.

It really doesn't. "Were ready to...." means nothing. Nowhere in the "story" does it say he was set to be released. It merely says that many would be, and that he is in that jail.

What does a 5 to 4 vote for release mean to you?

What does a 5 to 4 vote for release mean to you?
It means that if they had voted to release, then several prisoners from that jail would have been released.

Ridgway is in that jail.

That doesn't mean that the mass murderer would have been among the released, and there was no statement from Ridgway, his lawyers, or the prison that indicates he would have been had the vote passed.

Had it been said that ALL prisoners would be released, this story would not be a lie.

I can't make it any more clear.

You might think, if not for what we've seen in New York where violent felons were turned out of prison based on Corona virus concerns and predictably, people were raped robbed and victimized again thanks to the kind heart of Andrew Cumo (which does not extend to the citizens of New York not previously in prison).

I'm not willing, based on evidence, to believe that CLS' petition did not specifically apply to
Ridgeway, and another mass murderer Issac Zamora, also eligible to be released under terms of the
petition, because there were no exemptions in the petition.

"Petitioners filing the case argued against safety concerns regarding dangerous inmates, claiming that the state would have been able to use its own discretion to avoid releasing threats to the public. "
There is the totality of news I've been able to find regarding Columbia Law Services acknowledging their petition applied to every state prisoner over the age of fifty. They claim the state can keep dangerous
prisoners in prison however, like Andrew Cuomo, CLS' idea of dangerous and the reality of turning felons
loose may be two very different things.

And you can bet that if Ridgeway was not released and CLS' petition did pass court muster, the state would have a massive law suit on it's hands crying crocodile tears (but he's so old now, leaving him in prison amounts to a death sentence violating terms of his sentencing, etc.).
The state dodged a bullet based on the vote of one single supreme court justice. Think what you want...
there is no evidence that Gary Ridgeway was exempt from the petition of CLS.
Why would you claim otherwise?

You might think, if not for what we've seen in New York where violent felons were turned out of prison based on Corona virus concerns and predictably, people were raped robbed and victimized again thanks to the kind heart of Andrew Cumo (which does not extend to the citizens of New York not previously in prison).

I'm not willing, based on evidence, to believe that CLS' petition did not specifically apply to
Ridgeway, and another mass murderer Issac Zamora, also eligible to be released under terms of the
petition, because there were no exemptions in the petition.

"Petitioners filing the case argued against safety concerns regarding dangerous inmates, claiming that the state would have been able to use its own discretion to avoid releasing threats to the public. "
There is the totality of news I've been able to find regarding Columbia Law Services acknowledging their petition applied to every state prisoner over the age of fifty. They claim the state can keep dangerous
prisoners in prison however, like Andrew Cuomo, CLS' idea of dangerous and the reality of turning felons
loose may be two very different things.

And you can bet that if Ridgeway was not released and CLS' petition did pass court muster, the state would have a massive law suit on it's hands crying crocodile tears (but he's so old now, leaving him in prison amounts to a death sentence violating terms of his sentencing, etc.).
The state dodged a bullet based on the vote of one single supreme court justice. Think what you want...
there is no evidence that Gary Ridgeway was exempt from the petition of CLS.
Not having evidence that he was not exempt, is not the same as saying he would have been released had the vote gone the other way.

This headline is fraudulent, it was used as a "source" by another "news" outlet to spread the manure, and worst of all, its readers bought it hook, line and sinker.

Either we hold ALL of these people accountable for their blatant dishonesty, or we do not.

Thanks. This confirms exactly what I've consistently said on this matter. While one would think a petition to
empty out Washington state prisons due to Covid concerns would not apply to mass murderers like
Issac Zamora and Gary Ridgeway, the petition makes NO EXCEPTIONS AT ALL and applies to
every prisoner over the age of fifty.

Based on what has happened in New York, where felons were let lose among the populace (with the
predictable results) due to misplaced compassion and concern over the pandemic, it's not at all a stretch to
think the petition of the radical Columbia Law Services made no exceptions for people like Ridgeway quite
deliberately. Because they deliberately didn't bother to address this issue.

Not having evidence that he was not exempt, is not the same as saying he would have been released had the vote gone the other way.
I think it is since there were NO provisions at all in this legal petition to release
every single prisoner in Washington over the age of fifty.
Do you think this is a minor detail all the lawyers at Columbia Legal Services just happened to somehow
over look mistakenly? Not likely at all!

This headline is fraudulent, it was used as a "source" by another "news" outlet to spread the manure, and worst of all, its readers bought it hook, line and sinker.

Either we hold ALL of these people accountable for their blatant dishonesty, or we do not.
While it's natural to think no one would ever turn criminals loose on the public intentionally
we have a recent example in New York that totally smashes that sentiment totally to pieces.

Maybe you should look at what is.....instead of what you want to be.

I think it is since there were NO provisions at all in this legal petition to release
every single prisoner in Washington over the age of fifty.
Do you think this is a minor detail all the lawyers at Columbia Legal Services just happened to somehow
over look mistakenly? Not likely at all!

While it's natural to think no one would ever turn criminals loose on the public intentionally
we have a recent example in New York that totally smashes that sentiment totally to pieces.
I think it's pretty obvious that (a) they're not going to release a mass murderer, (b) the title and conclusions of the "article" are blatantly intellectually dishonest, and (c) a lot of their readers don't see that.

I think it's pretty obvious that (a) they're not going to release a mass murderer, and (b) the title and conclusions of the "article" are blatantly intellectually dishonest.
Mass murderers will NOT be released but not because of the petition before the Washington State Supreme Court. To the contrary that's just what the petition from Columbia Law Service called for, or at the least, did not prevent.

And consequently because your premise is false your conclusion is false too. That makes your mewling
and objections all moot.

Last edited:
Democrats have wanted to abolish prisons for years. They don't believe anyone, including the green river killer, should be locked away.

Is there a basement somewhere that houses all of this kind of bullshit which you weirdo's say?

6c2303cd43cc7e2732b7763217f3ba74.jpg
1acupcake.gif

This is absolutely inexcusable and unforgivable. Who gives a fuck if inmates get COVID? Fuck 'em. The least they deserve is the flu. To let the most prolific serial killer out due to a flu bug is the epitome of ignorance.

Why is this guy still alive? He should have hanged decades ago. Leftists want to keep them alive because it bloats government and drains taxpayers' wallets. I don't want to hear all that "oh, it's cruel" malarkey. This guy took too many lives to be eating today at the expense of someone else. Bring back speedy hanging!

I think it's pretty obvious that (a) they're not going to release a mass murderer, and (b) the title and conclusions of the "article" are blatantly intellectually dishonest.
Mass murderers will NOT be released but not because of the petition before the Washington State Supreme Court. To the contrary that's just what the petition from Columbia Law Service called for, or at the least, did not prevent.

And consequently because your premise is false your conclusion is false too. That makes your mewling
and objections all moot.
The headline is a lie, you guys feel you have to defend it.

That's up to you.

The headline is a lie, you guys feel you have to defend it.

That's up to you.
The way it's been up to you to constantly double down on your lie?

I've laid out the facts. You may not like it but if not for one single Washington supreme court judge,
based on a petition presented by a leftist legal group, Columbia Legal Service, ALL prisoners over the age
fifty in the state would have been released due to misplaced virus fears.

Those are the facts! You haven't changed those facts so why not stfu?

Last edited:
Right here, you ignorant illiterate imbecile:
In 5-4 decision last Thursday, the Washington State Supreme Court narrowly denied a petition that would have released thousands of inmates from state prisons — including some who committed serious violent crimes such as assault, rape, and murder.

One of those inmates would have been infamous serial killer Gary Ridgeway, a stunning report by PJ Media noted.
Quote it.
I just did :laugh:
That's all you have to do. Do you know what a "quotation mark" is? It's right there on your keyboard. You could even cut & paste.

The headline is a lie, you guys feel you have to defend it. That's up to you.
Mac1958 - you have 0 credibility on this board. Zero. You're just a piece of shit who can't accept reality. In other words, a typical leftist.
In 5-4 decision last Thursday, the Washington State Supreme Court narrowly denied a petition that would have released thousands of inmates from state prisons — including some who committed serious violent crimes such as assault, rape, and murder.

One of those inmates would have been infamous serial killer Gary Ridgeway, a stunning report by PJ Media noted.
The article once again proves that the left is a bunch of disgusting animals who are trying to destabilize the United States. And you're denial of basic, indisputable reality once again proves that the left lies about everything.

Forum List

Back