Market falling, weak jobs report, out of control debt, 172 million Americans not working, trade war and broken economic alliances

Disaster
Except that everything you just said is an egregious lie. Record low unemployment. Record highs in the market. Border secured. ISIS decimated. Liberty restored. Constitutional government restored (which...let’s be honest...is what really pisses off you bat-shit crazy progressives).

Border is not secured

If it was...why is Trump demanding 2000 troops
Sending a message to Mexico and MS-13...................and the Drug Lords.......

It changed the path for a bit on the ones they were allowing to walk to our border through their country.......doesn't mean they'll back door them but Mexico responded to TWEETS .........

OMFG..............

Jobs that pay under 15 dollars per hour should NOT be counted as jobs. For that just showing up should be more than enuff. Both parties are guilty of lying about this number. They believe someone making 10 bucks an hour should work hard...laughable.
That is what Trump gives us

Burger flipping jobs
Your side gave the country Part Time Jobs........................You see the Dems believe our people should work less hours ..............LOL

Hey...........in West Virginia today they were very happy............EVIL COAL is back........................

Jobs that pay under 15 dollars per hour should NOT be counted as jobs. For that just showing up should be more than enuff. Both parties are guilty of lying about this number. They believe someone making 10 bucks an hour should work hard...laughable.

Burger flipping jobs
/——/ BLS.gov says you’re full of Hillary:
Total nonfarm payroll employment edged up by 103,000 in March, following a large
gain in February (+326,000). In March, employment grew in manufacturing, health
care, and mining. (See table B-1.)

In March, employment in manufacturing rose by 22,000, with all of the gain in the
durable goods component. Employment in fabricated metal products increased over
the month (+9,000). Over the year, manufacturing has added 232,000 jobs; the durable
goods component accounted for about three-fourths of the jobs added.

In March, health care added 22,000 jobs, about in line with its average monthly
gain over the prior 12 months. Employment continued to trend up over the month in
ambulatory health care services (+16,000) and hospitals (+10,000).

Employment in mining increased by 9,000 in March, with gains occurring in support
activities for mining (+6,000) and in oil and gas extraction (+2,000). Mining
employment has risen by 78,000 since a recent low in October 2016.

Employment in professional and business services continued to trend up in March
(+33,000) and has risen by 502,000 over the year.

Now the Dems have gotta fire a Senator....................a Dem who praised Trump's stance on coal............

Get the torches out Dems............

Jobs that pay under 15 dollars per hour should NOT be counted as jobs. For that just showing up should be more than enuff.

Sooooo, if I just show up at your trailer tomorrow, sit on your couch and do nothing productive, you'll pay me 15 bucks an hour?

All I did was show up. "For that just showing up should be more than" enough.

Yeah. That's exactly how stupid you sound.

Now give me my money.

iu

I really did get a sincere laugh out of this today. The Democrats are furious that the U.S. is thriving. They are actually upset at prosperity. Think about that for a moment. Who feels rage over the success of their own nation? It pretty much tells you everything you need to know about the left.

Here's How Badly Liberals Melted Down When They Heard Companies Gave Out Bonuses After Tax Bill
Keep in mind if the people are dumb enough to put democrats back in control they have already said they are RAISING taxes on people! They are getting rid of the tax cut....it won't pass because senate won't pass it and President Trump won't sign it but either way. GOP needs to get head removed from ass and make tax cuts permanent.

Market falling, weak jobs report, out of control debt, 172 million Americans not working, trade war and broken economic alliances

Disaster
Except that everything you just said is an egregious lie. Record low unemployment. Record highs in the market. Border secured. ISIS decimated. Liberty restored. Constitutional government restored (which...let’s be honest...is what really pisses off you bat-shit crazy progressives).

Border is not secured

Sending a message to Mexico and MS-13...................and the Drug Lords.......

It changed the path for a bit on the ones they were allowing to walk to our border through their country.......doesn't mean they'll back door them but Mexico responded to TWEETS .........

OMFG..............
Mexico is laughing at Fat Donnie

Disaster

Border is not secured

OMFG..............
Mexico is laughing at Fat Donnie
Did that other voice in your head tell you that..........

Burger flipping jobs
/——/ BLS.gov says you’re full of Hillary:
Total nonfarm payroll employment edged up by 103,000 in March, following a large
gain in February (+326,000). In March, employment grew in manufacturing, health
care, and mining. (See table B-1.)

In March, employment in manufacturing rose by 22,000, with all of the gain in the
durable goods component. Employment in fabricated metal products increased over
the month (+9,000). Over the year, manufacturing has added 232,000 jobs; the durable
goods component accounted for about three-fourths of the jobs added.

In March, health care added 22,000 jobs, about in line with its average monthly
gain over the prior 12 months. Employment continued to trend up over the month in
ambulatory health care services (+16,000) and hospitals (+10,000).

Employment in mining increased by 9,000 in March, with gains occurring in support
activities for mining (+6,000) and in oil and gas extraction (+2,000). Mining
employment has risen by 78,000 since a recent low in October 2016.

Employment in professional and business services continued to trend up in March
(+33,000) and has risen by 502,000 over the year.
103,000 burger flipping jobs is a disgrace

Especially since we just cut corporate tax rates by 50 percent ......some “job creators”

Pretend to pay me I pretend to work.. btw I am retired. Try it. Retirement is the best. No more God awful rat race. Do you know how stupid you sound?

Thousands?

AT&T plans to lay off and fire more than a thousand workers starting early next year, according to local reports.

Across the Midwest, an estimated 600 workers were notified they were being laid off by the company on December 16, a week before AT&T announced it was doling out $1,000 bonuses to 200,000 of its employees in celebration of the Republican Party’s tax overhaul.
AT&T Announces Thousands of Layoffs, Firings Just in Time for Christmas

“Workforce adjustment includes about 10 employees in North Carolina,” Director of Communications Josh Gelinas told WRAL TechWire.

However, at the same time AT&T is hiring additional employees and is currently recruiting to fill “about 75” openings in North Carolina, the spokesperson added.

The layoff and hiring news comes after AT&T said it would hire more workers and gave employees bonuses after tax legislation recently was signed into law by President Trump.

“We’re adding people in many parts of our business that are experiencing higher customer demand,” Gelinas explained. “At the same time, technology improvements are driving higher efficiencies and there are some areas where demand for our legacy services continues to decline, and we’re adjusting our workforce in some of those areas.”
AT&T confirms making layoffs, including some in North Carolina, while adding others in 'adjusting' of workforce | WRAL TechWire
AT&T seeks to fill 450 job openings in South Florida
So they lay off a few where not needed and add many more where they are. But that doesn’t get mentioned
And their website has more than 3000 jobs to be filled as of today

At AT&T Careers, we know great things happen when talent and opportunity cross paths. - AT&T Careers
Proves what the world already knows...“trickle down” economics results in prosperity every time.

View attachment 186632
AT&T had a lot of extra dough after laying off so many thousands of employees right before Christmas
And they could have “hoarded” that money. Instead, they distributed it to their employees. Remind us all why, again, that the left would complain about that?
Because they laid off so many thousands to do it and tried to disguise it by saying it was the tax cuts

15 dollars per hour is a real job? Surely you jest. Hard to survive on that but I suppose if one doesn't eat or purchase a car then it could be done.

15 dollars per hour is a real job? Surely you jest. Hard to survive on that but I suppose if one doesn't eat or purchase a car then it could be done.

Low wage jobs are entry level jobs. If you stay in a low wage job more than 6 months without being promoted, you've got far bigger problems than economics.

Now, you never answered my earlier question. If I show up at your trailer and just sit on your couch without doing anything productive for you, are you going to pay me 15 bucks an hour just for showing up?

If so, why? What do you gain from a business standpoint and how long will you pay me to do nothing?

If not, why not? You stated that just showing up was enough to earn 15 bucks an hour. Why would you reverse your position when it becomes you who is paying someone just to show up?

Proves what the world already knows...“trickle down” economics results in prosperity every time.

View attachment 186632
AT&T had a lot of extra dough after laying off so many thousands of employees right before Christmas
And they could have “hoarded” that money. Instead, they distributed it to their employees. Remind us all why, again, that the left would complain about that?
Because they laid off so many thousands to do it and tried to disguise it by saying it was the tax cuts
Love to prove that wouldn't you? lol

When was the last time you heard a liberal say anything positive about the economic progress under Trump? Hell when was the first time for most libs its been 100% negative bitching and sour grapes.

Forum List

Back