Democrats fear this gay Trump supporter

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Owen Shroyer interviews Scott Presler, a gay Trump supporter who has the Democrats shaking in their boots as he destroys their identity politics paradigm.

Hahha they can't even stand their own people , they will turn on you in a heartbeat just like he says.
If you don't agree with them you are everything under the sun, racist, bigot, blah blah.
Mental illness will do that to you though.

Owen Shroyer interviews Scott Presler, a gay Trump supporter who has the Democrats shaking in their boots as he destroys their identity politics paradigm.

Hahha they can't even stand their own people , they will turn on you in a heartbeat just like he says.
If you don't agree with them you are everything under the sun, racist, bigot, blah blah.

Tell him to go to a Trump supporter's bar and announce he is Gay LOL....
16406714_1093035104158477_2347825870290375288_n.jpg

Last edited:

Nobody knows or cares who that is

• Banned

Terll him to go to a Trump supporter's bar and announce he is Gay LOL....

he has, and he's been accepted Awww to bad not the results you try to make truth when in fact those who support TRUMP aren't vicious rabid morons.

TRY Watching the video witch you OBVIOUSLY didn't.

• Banned

REALITY

upload_2017-7-22_13-0-23.png

upload_2017-7-22_13-1-10.png

BAM, YOU SPEAK THE BS LEFTIST SLUR OF BS You are ALL THE SAME and play the same m.... f.....n games.

he has, and he's been accepted Awww to bad not the results you try to make truth when in fact those who support TRUMP aren't vicious rabid morons.

Really? Half the threads you post are about fearing gays and transsexuals.

• Banned

:boohoo:

upload_2017-7-22_13-2-59.png

REALITY

View attachment 140029

View attachment 140030

BAM, YOU SPEAK THE BS LEFTIST SLUR OF BS You are ALL THE SAME and play the same m.... f.....n games.

yeah sure everyone know the Right wing is gay friendly LOL bweuahaqhahahahahahahahahahsa Fuck off Rube ...lol Gay friendly LOL

No you are just a retard who CREATES you own MADE up fkd up lies just like any other Trump hating ass hole. That's what you mentally challenged do.

You are PROOF of just what this GAY MAN is going through jackass.

LIE
TWIST what the truth is
Dream up your own imagination of lies

Lie some more

to degenerate to see how rabid those who act like you are.

"Democrats fear this Gay Trump supporter":banana: ...the one no one has heard of ..bwuaaqaahahahahahahahahahahaas.:badgrin:.. I don't fear shit ...I am grossed out by Right wingers because they are so weak and so submissive

Oh and If I was so against GAYS A.H . I would n't post what is the very ATTACKS ON GAY you idiot.

You mentally challenged can't seem to get it out of your RETARD heads that NOBODY GIVES A FK IF YOU ARE GAY, .................... We care about saving our Country from assholes who can't tell a communist nation from a FREE nation...........and Trump haters are that problem ALL OF YOU ASSHATS are, one doesn't even have to be fkn gay to be in that idiot boat.

I don't think Trump is anti-gay, but there sure are some members of his administration who give me pause.

Last edited:
"Democrats fear this Gay Trump supporter":banana: ...the one no one has heard of ..bwuaaqaahahahahahahahahahahaas.:badgrin:.. I don't fear shit ...I am grossed out by Right wingers because they are so weak and so submissive

for you the mentally challenged
UNDENIABLE how you ATTACK YOUR OWN

upload_2017-7-22_13-8-43.png

Never heard of him, probably a wants to be actor who needs money, starving actor.

By the way Trump and gays do mix, his mentor was a gay jew attorney who hated the US gov. Roy Cohn, hit my link below

Trump Revealed.

I've never heard of this guy

i follow him on twitter and talk to him there.

me & Milo are also threats to Dems! they can't accept the existence of gay conservatives.

Ever notice those who are gay , and support Trump are normal. LOL They act nothing like the brain deads on this post do. Hypocritical , lying, exaggerating traitors , traitors to their country, traitors to their own gay people as we fend for them on both sides the TRump hater are just to stupid to realize that. WE put up with their ignorant, vicious attacks as we defend their freedom. Gawd they do make me sick with how they act.

Never heard of him, probably a wants to be actor who needs money, starving actor.

By the way Trump and gays do mix, his mentor was a gay jew attorney who hated the US gov. Roy Cohn, hit my link below

Trump Revealed.

when Roy Cohn got AIDS Trump dropped him like a rock
Donald Trump turned his back on his closest friend

Forum List

Back